Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The [MLB] Offseason

1100101102103104106»

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Mariners won! Have to tell you when Trout hit the homer the air went out of the ball park, and when it was carson smith vs trout with two on well again no one was breathing.

Sad that ESPN can't cover the mariners, only highlights they showed was of trout despite felix gettin 10 ks, Seth Smith batting a thousand (something they also screwed up claiming he went 3 for 4 except it was Ruggiano who came up at his 4th at bat) and no showing of the lumber ack's mammoth homer!

Cruz, Seager, and Zunino were the only ones to not get on base. Hopefully that was just a bad day.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Also if I have to see that Taco bell breakfast defector commercial one more fucking time I'm going to make a bold statement IN THAT DUDES FACE!!!

And Madison Bumgarner is totally like Randy Johnson except he's not as tall doesn't throw as hard and doesn't look like a horror movie villain, but you know totes the same because they are both world series winning pitchers.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • MazzyxMazzyx I can dig it. Registered User regular
    Ugh.

I am torn in buying MLB.tv this year or not.

I can afford this year no problem.

And I would probably watch it a good amount.

But do I really need it?

03x29di.png
This discussion has been closed.