As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFXIV:ARR] Ghosts and Coblyns coming next week!

• Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Jakarrd wrote: »
    They absolutely intended the tower to bridge the gap, they have said exactly that. the problem is that the tower had issues and wasn't ready by release.

So instead of having no Endgame content whatsoever they released the Coil since it WAS ready, and told the players that it would take the best of the best a long time to crack it because you are missing the bridging gearset from the Tower. That's why it's so tightly tuned for Darklight because you are attempting it in iLvl 70 gear compared to iLvl 80 and the stats just aren't there.

Turn 4 is a perfect example, it's an incredibly strict DPS race. The fight starts and there is a constant timer of when each wave drops. If you don't clear each wave before the next you fall behind and it gets to be too much to handle. Our group is in full darklight, Relic+1 and a couple pieces of Coil gear, popping potions, and eating HQ food and we are just BARELY squeaking by one of the DPS checks.

In iLvl 80 gear from Tower? Wouldn't be an issue at all. In fact right now we are going to be relying on getting more pieces of iLvl 90 gear from Coil itself (Turn 1 and 2) in order to try and break through the Wall in Turn 4.

In short it's better to have some sort of Endgame content (even something that's pretty grindy) to work on then nothing at all while we wait for Tower. Plus it's incredibly satisfying when you DO progress in Coil because you know you are doing it with gear that is 10 iLvls below what it is designed for.

e: I say that Turn 4 is a strict DPS check because it is, but that doesn't discount the fact that it is also a strict gear check on Tanks and Healers as well, those dreadnoughts hit like fucking trucks.

Yeah that part I get which you posted. The thing is the developers, in releasing it, probably didn't realize just what gamers would do to eventually get thru or close to thru the endgame content. For example, the whole speed run fiasco. They did not expect players to do that. I think the were probably thinking maybe a couple would take a lot longer on the Darklite gear and would not be pushing Turn 4 and 5 so soon as a result.

What I am mainly getting across point wise would be that the endgame currently is a LOT of grinding in just a couple of ways, mainly AK and relic grind and now the coil grind. Once we get more of their content out to us then the grind spreads out and it doesn't necessarily feel like you are grinding and then just taking a break to recover by leveling a lower level, in my opinion that could be off the mark.

It's just that I've seen several people talking (not necessarily in FC but in general from forums and shout) that now there isn't anything to play for and they've become bored. Thats' why even though i'm not out there to grind with the FC and partake in this, i'm more than happy to take my time. Sure I might miss out on some things but I'm having a fun time still leveling up to 50 and switching to other jobs for dungeon runs to help out FC members and such. I just do not know how many people may actually feel like that and instead be like "well, I can get to 50 here but then spend months getting possible gear to try to catch up to people already doing tons of coil and AK runs that may already be feeling burnout and as such are tired of doing the run.

I feel like I'm over explaining. The whole take away is a person should do what they like, level at a speed comfortable to them, and not get too frustrated if they can't always find help in FC to run due to when people may or may not be on. 370+ members are there but usually there are 40-70 on at any given time which means you have a lot of chances of asking for stuff and no one responding or feeling like doing things.

Absolutely.

It will be very interesting to see what happens when Tower hits, because it's not 8 man content, it's 24 man. So by it's very nature it is going to be a bit more prohibitive in that aspect than Coil, although the gear checks will be lighter.

I have no doubt we'll be able to field groups for it in our FC, but in more general terms of the community it will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    MiniwolfMiniwolf Probably somewhere sniffing somethingRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Jakarrd wrote: »
    They absolutely intended the tower to bridge the gap, they have said exactly that. the problem is that the tower had issues and wasn't ready by release.

So instead of having no Endgame content whatsoever they released the Coil since it WAS ready, and told the players that it would take the best of the best a long time to crack it because you are missing the bridging gearset from the Tower. That's why it's so tightly tuned for Darklight because you are attempting it in iLvl 70 gear compared to iLvl 80 and the stats just aren't there.

Turn 4 is a perfect example, it's an incredibly strict DPS race. The fight starts and there is a constant timer of when each wave drops. If you don't clear each wave before the next you fall behind and it gets to be too much to handle. Our group is in full darklight, Relic+1 and a couple pieces of Coil gear, popping potions, and eating HQ food and we are just BARELY squeaking by one of the DPS checks.

In iLvl 80 gear from Tower? Wouldn't be an issue at all. In fact right now we are going to be relying on getting more pieces of iLvl 90 gear from Coil itself (Turn 1 and 2) in order to try and break through the Wall in Turn 4.

In short it's better to have some sort of Endgame content (even something that's pretty grindy) to work on then nothing at all while we wait for Tower. Plus it's incredibly satisfying when you DO progress in Coil because you know you are doing it with gear that is 10 iLvls below what it is designed for.

e: I say that Turn 4 is a strict DPS check because it is, but that doesn't discount the fact that it is also a strict gear check on Tanks and Healers as well, those dreadnoughts hit like fucking trucks.

Yeah that part I get which you posted. The thing is the developers, in releasing it, probably didn't realize just what gamers would do to eventually get thru or close to thru the endgame content. For example, the whole speed run fiasco. They did not expect players to do that. I think the were probably thinking maybe a couple would take a lot longer on the Darklite gear and would not be pushing Turn 4 and 5 so soon as a result.

What I am mainly getting across point wise would be that the endgame currently is a LOT of grinding in just a couple of ways, mainly AK and relic grind and now the coil grind. Once we get more of their content out to us then the grind spreads out and it doesn't necessarily feel like you are grinding and then just taking a break to recover by leveling a lower level, in my opinion that could be off the mark.

It's just that I've seen several people talking (not necessarily in FC but in general from forums and shout) that now there isn't anything to play for and they've become bored. Thats' why even though i'm not out there to grind with the FC and partake in this, i'm more than happy to take my time. Sure I might miss out on some things but I'm having a fun time still leveling up to 50 and switching to other jobs for dungeon runs to help out FC members and such. I just do not know how many people may actually feel like that and instead be like "well, I can get to 50 here but then spend months getting possible gear to try to catch up to people already doing tons of coil and AK runs that may already be feeling burnout and as such are tired of doing the run.

I feel like I'm over explaining. The whole take away is a person should do what they like, level at a speed comfortable to them, and not get too frustrated if they can't always find help in FC to run due to when people may or may not be on. 370+ members are there but usually there are 40-70 on at any given time which means you have a lot of chances of asking for stuff and no one responding or feeling like doing things.

Absolutely.

It will be very interesting to see what happens when Tower hits, because it's not 8 man content, it's 24 man. So by it's very nature it is going to be a bit more prohibitive in that aspect than Coil, although the gear checks will be lighter.

I have no doubt we'll be able to field groups for it in our FC, but in more general terms of the community it will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

"/shout LFM CT floor 1 need 6 tanks, 6 healers, 3 BRDs and 2 DPS. FULL DL and Relic Required. know the strats, even though I don't." Thats what I expect MD will be like for .... a while.

Miniwolf on
    League Of Legends: Ulven
    Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
  • Options
    That's how I ask for AK runs!

/fc Looking for AK just need Tank, DPS, and Healer then Good to go!

Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    The hotfix giving a purpose to defeating enemies goes up tonight right

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Greg USNGreg USN Registered User regular
    Yes

FFXIV Petra Ironheart
    Infinity Mog 21 and over Free Company Sargatanas Server. Recruitment currently closed.
    m1LuFkU.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    The hotfix giving a purpose to defeating enemies goes up tonight right

No, but the one that gives people a reason to does ;)

There is also talk that the Myth cap might go up, and there will definitely be a change to how you acquire them.

It should be interesting and I'm eagerly awaiting the patch notes :D

Also I believe this patch brings the Ghosts and Coblyns event AND people can get their cactuar/bomb earrings, AND get free world transfers for a week.

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    The free transfers will be interesting to see, given what we may see from incoming/outgoing transfers. Especially if it increases Ghost membership by a bit.

I want to see the event. Ghost costumes for all!

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Bah, the maint is starting at 8pm PST? Booooooooooooo.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    Greg USNGreg USN Registered User regular
    I'm thrilled for the event, I believe I still have my pumpkin heads from 1.0. Xmas should be fun too.

FFXIV Petra Ironheart
    Infinity Mog 21 and over Free Company Sargatanas Server. Recruitment currently closed.
    m1LuFkU.jpg
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Still not a huge fan of this maintenance times but for a patch like this I can live with it :P

• Options
    ringswraithringswraith Registered User regular
    To be clear, I'm not grinding to 50. I'm still doing storyline and side quests. I didn't mean to make it sound like I was rushing to 50.

That's not happening anyway, what with my limited playtime. :)

I kinda want that Magitek mount though, so guess I'll focus on MNK until I'm done with storyline then branch off from there.

• Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    So I just learned today that for legacy characters, the legacy chocobo has the same marking on its beak that your character has for a tatoo on his/her back.

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    One of my RL friends is probably going to transfer to Sarg since the friend he was going to play with decided not to get the game.

Also hit 50 this morning, will be looking for a group for my storymode CM.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    Beat Ifrit HM first try today. Had an awesome pug turns out.

I also failed to mention it was my first time until the end :P

Never died.

Eternal Dragoons represent.

AND then I ran it again, pug, and it was terrible.

Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    soylenthsoylenth Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Finally finished the story last night and got the cool magitek mount. Got really lucky with CM and Praet groups I think. Both were rushing, rushing, but the rushers weren't gooses about me watching the cut scenes. They're weren't exactly helpful when I asked for hints/tips either, but I'll take the lack of negativity and run with it. I know this has been asked before, but I can't find or remember the answer: HM Ifrit, okay to try with AF gear? I bought the SCH relic starter book off of the market, so weapon should be okay. Bought the best jewelry and belt I could as well. Other than that, I plan on running WP a bit before trying AK. Although I'm not sure how invested I am in endgame until crystal tower gets here.

In the meantime: all the crafting.

• Options
    LostLost Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    soylenth wrote: »
    Finally finished the story last night and got the cool magitek mount. Got really lucky with CM and Praet groups I think. Both were rushing, rushing, but the rushers weren't gooses about me watching the cut scenes. They're weren't exactly helpful when I asked for hints/tips either, but I'll take the lack of negativity and run with it. I know this has been asked before, but I can't find or remember the answer: HM Ifrit, okay to try with AF gear? I bought the SCH relic starter book off of the market, so weapon should be okay. Bought the best jewelry and belt I could as well. Other than that, I plan on running WP a bit before trying AK. Although I'm not sure how invested I am in endgame until crystal tower gets here.

In the meantime: all the crafting.

Ifrit you can do with AF gear easy, it is mostly about dodging stuff and learning the pattern.. Using a Caster DPS limit on the nails makes that part pretty trivial. I ran it pretty much as soon as I got the quest (Whm in AF gear, some terrible jewelry, and a GC weapon) and didn't have any trouble at all. That said, some pugs are terrible and will go out of their way to stand in all the things and die, which isn't really something you can save them from most of the time.

tl;dr: Your gear is fine, but pugs are still wearing their pants on their head sometimes.

Lost on
  • Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Just finished a Brayflox story run. Zoned in and I use the first pull to demonstrate exactly how bad I can play when I'm a few days out of practice (and subsequently forget which buttons are Overpower and Flash.)

Thankfully, I remembered how to play and got better. Rest of the run was smooth though.

We wiped once to the final boss. (Healer moved to avoid a poison puddle and wandered directly into a beam attack from the boss.)

We run in again and start the fight as the message "Maintenance is starting" flashes in the chat log. Thankfully, the second attempt is good and boss down with just minutes left to spare. :)

That was a fun run. And I got two gear upgrades out of it, so a profitable dungeon for me.

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    So I picked up one piece of Darklight accessories and a Champion's lance today.

I know everyone says AK is possible with the right team as a fresh 50, but say I went into DF...what minimal gear do I need to make a good go at it?

Of course I'd love to run it with Ghosts, but not be reliant on the FC as well.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Anyone who tells you you can't do AK in AF gear is full of shit. That being said, consider running Wanderer's Palace once anyway.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular
    AK is certainly doable in AF gear, but your margin for error is very slim. If you go in with knowledge of the fights, it shouldn't be an issue.

That said, Wanderer's Palace is a fun instance, because who doesn't love Tonberries? The mechanics of the various bosses are arguably more difficult than AK, but with a lesser gear requirement.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I already ran WP and enjoyed it. Took three times though as I couldn't get the pugs past the second boss. Eventually clicked with them.

I plan on running it more, but it's good to know about AK. Thanks

• Options
    Oh, and consider running Ifrit for a lance; you'll need to turn the one you're using now in for the relic chain, and a white Gae Bolg isn't that great.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Servers are up! ....is what I'd say if they had come back up ridiculously early.

*sigh* back to rock banding

• Options
    JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    Silly work... gettin in my way of events.

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • Options
    Sionnach RuaSionnach Rua FFXIV: Sionnach RuaRegistered User regular
    I loved taking 3 guildees into Wanderer's Palace! It was amazing I supposed to explain all the fights, and I just gave very bare explanations so I could hear them all scream in terror at the Big Tonberry I "forgot" to mention chases you =P

Oh man that was an amazing run, no real wipes, just Kubi screaming at the top of her lungs in terror at the tonberry!

Wanderer's Palace is also a nice money thing still technically if you are able to win the crafting relic components for the BRD, ARN, and theres another one too but those two i know for certain sell about 30k+ on our server still

FFXIV Character: Sionnach Rua on Sargantanas. Join us on Ghost in the Linkshell! The company site is: gitl.enjin.com

I just make random noises... mreh
  • Options
    ICUbICUb WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Grrrr... I want some GD patch notes(and someone to ghostwrite this paper for me /sob).

ICUb on

Bnet tag: Nermals#11601
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Sometimes the tight assed-ness of Square makes me sad. You let me update my client but still no patch notes? :P

• Options
    ICUb wrote: »
    Grrrr... I want some GD patch notes(and someone to ghostwrite this paper for me /sob).

I feel for you man! Me too T_T

Anyone else getting that could not check version error? I'm assuming/hoping it's cause the patch isn't really active since they're still doing maint?

FFXIV Character: Sionnach Rua on Sargantanas. Join us on Ghost in the Linkshell! The company site is: gitl.enjin.com

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Hmm I wonder if this patch is the actual patch since it's downloading after the client update. Only 75MB though.

*edit*
    Newp

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    Wicked Uncle ErnieWicked Uncle Ernie Registered User regular
    I loved taking 3 guildees into Wanderer's Palace! It was amazing I supposed to explain all the fights, and I just gave very bare explanations so I could hear them all scream in terror at the Big Tonberry I "forgot" to mention chases you =P

Oh man that was an amazing run, no real wipes, just Kubi screaming at the top of her lungs in terror at the tonberry!

Wanderer's Palace is also a nice money thing still technically if you are able to win the crafting relic components for the BRD, ARN, and theres another one too but those two i know for certain sell about 30k+ on our server still

I want that first Tonberry to chase you through the whole place. I was very disappointed to find he's got a range.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    There's patch notes... in Japanese.

Edit: Some of them have been translated.

The GC quest that had you run AK now has you run Aurum Vale instead, and is level 47.
    Airship and boat prices have been lowered.
    Mining and Botany leve XP has been raised.
    Increased instances for AK and WP
    Increased Philo tome rate for AK and WP.
    Increased Myth tome rate for WP, Garuda HM, and Titan HM
    Changed monster arrangements and gimmicks in WP and CM.
    Added more spawns for Karakuls (Dragonhead, Whitebrim, and some place I'm not sure of the English name)
    Decreased respawn time of Banemites
    Increased BTN/MIN xp gain from level 16 and up.
    Adjusted location of level 30 points for BTN in central shroud.
    Moved buffs/debuffs that you cast to the extreme left in the list
    Limited the number of characters you can create per day (anti-RMT measure, it says)

vagrant_winds on
    // Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    Well vwinds, start translating!

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bei96BMUa9w

Man... this is just... bad. No one ever stands that stationary in PvP in any game in the history of PvP. It's a death sentence. o.O

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    ICUbICUb WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Patch notes up on reddit [redacted due to huge and inability to use vanilla on my part]

ICUb on

Bnet tag: Nermals#11601
  • Options

LNC is the third, but that one has never been very profitable to my knowledge.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    I don't see anything about tomestones in there? Am I thinking of a different patch they're making those changes?

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Hmm, well looks like I'll be finishing up my DL set even faster then?

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    LostLost Registered User regular
    Patch notes spoilered
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/97920-EU-FINAL-FANTASY-XIV-A-Realm-Reborn-Hot-Fixes-(Sep.-27)?p=1428873&amp;viewfull=1#post1428873
    Playable Content

The quest required for promotion to second lieutenant within a Grand Company has been changed.

Before Changes After Changes
    Quest Name Twisted Beliefs Gilding the Bilious
    Requirement Clear Amdapor Keep Clear the Aurum Vale
    Quest Level Level 50 Level 47

Players who have accepted the quest Twisted Beliefs but have yet to clear Amdapor Keep are required to abandon the quest and accept the quest Gilding the Bilious.

Airships and ferry fares have been reduced.

Chocobo porter fees will remain the same.

Experience received from miner and botanist guildleves has been increased.

Additional details regarding quest progression have been added to the journal entries for the subquest A Relic Reborn.

Battle System

In addition to improving instance server stability, additional servers have been added for the following duties:

The Wanderer's Palace

Amdapor Keep

The number of Allagan Tomestones of Philosophy awarded for completing the following duties has been increased:

The Wanderer's Palace

Amdapor Keep

The number of Allagan Tomestones of Mythology awarded for completing the following duties has been increased:

The Wanderer's Palace

The Howling Eye (Hard)

The Navel (Hard)

Enemies in the following duties will now drop gil.

The Wanderer's Palace

Amdapor Keep

Castrum Meridianum

The Praetorium

Mechanics and enemy positioning have been adjusted in the following duties:

The Wanderer's Palace

Castrum Meridianum

Karakul can now be found in the following areas:

Coerthas Central Highlands - Dragonhead

Coerthas Central Highlands - Whitebrim

Coerthas Central Highlands - Providence Point

The respawn rate of diremites in the North Shroud has been adjusted.

Items

The following changes have been made to the materia melding interface:

The order of categories in the pulldown menu has been adjusted.

A confirmation window will be displayed when converting currently equipped gear into materia.

Unused gear will be bound to a character after engaging in battle, crafting, or gathering even once, regardless of item level.

Walnut bread is no longer sold by the Shopkeep NPC located in Eastern Thanalan - Drybone (X:13, Y:24).

System

Experience gained by botanists and miners from level 16 onwards has been increased.

The locations of level 30 gathering points in the Central Shroud have been adjusted.

Enhancing effects and enfeebling effects applied to another player or enemy by your character will now always appear to the left of all other status effects underneath the target bar.

Players will only be allowed to create a maximum of eight characters per service account every twenty-four hours.

We have confirmed that RMT groups have been abusing low-level quests to acquire gil by repeatedly recreating characters. We realize this change also affects our customers, and we ask for your understanding as we continue to implement measures to prevent RMT activities.

Fixed Bugs

Hot Fixes (Link to post)

NA

The following issues have been addressed:

An issue wherein players were able to abandon the quest to unlock levequests.

An issue wherein a player walking within range of a FATE while progressing certain levequests would cause information such as the timer and progress counter to not update properly (PlayStation 3 version only).

An issue wherein players were unable to join an instance via the Duty Finder under certain circumstances.

An issue wherein players occasionally got stuck in the terrain while using the Chocobo Porter.

An issue wherein players were detected by monsters while using the Chocobo Porter.

An issue wherein aggro lines would occasionally not display properly during the instance "The Howling Eye (Hard)."

An issue wherein players were able to fight monsters in the instanced dungeon "Amdapor Keep" without taking any damage.

An issue wherein the Duty Finder would replenish party members for the instanced dungeon "Amdapor Keep" after defeating the last boss.

An issue wherein monsters in the instanced dungeon "Binding Coil of Bahamut - Turn 5" became immobilized under certain circumstances.

An issue wherein pets were unable to enter a specific room in the instanced dungeon "Haukke Manor."

An issue wherein chests in the instanced dungeon "The Sunken Temple of Qarn" did not include thaumaturge and arcanist weapons within the list of possible rewards.

An issue wherein players were not weakened after getting raised.

An issue wherein players were unable to use their pet’s actions while casting a spell.

An issue wherein the target rings and area-of-effect predictors did not display under certain circumstances.

An issue wherein Eos/Selene did not use Embrace to heal players under certain circumstances.

An issue wherein if a player crafted immediately after receiving benefits from food, the effect of crafting actions were increased by one turn.

An issue wherein players occasionally lost the ability to control their character when trying to meld a materia that was restored from a cracked materia.

An issue wherein a player’s game client would crash, or they would lose control of their character, if they initiated a trade with another player and the opposing player canceled the trade.

An issue wherein a player changing areas after their companion is KO’d would not be able to summon their companion.

An issue wherein players were able to target their minion even if it was filtered through the character configuration settings.

An issue wherein a player would occasionally target a pet before an enemy when attempting to target the nearest NPC/object.

An issue wherein if a player attempted to perform a ground-target action, a point on the ground was selected before the player actually chose it.

An issue wherein the game client would occasionally crash if a player inserted text via the “Enter” key under certain circumstances.

An issue wherein a player’s game client would occasionally crash if they moved the Duty List while in the HUD layout mode and then logged out of the game.

An issue wherein if a player had their screen resolution set to 480p, their chat window would shift to the right every time they logged into the game (PlayStation 3 version only).

An issue wherein the directional pad of a gamepad would be non-responsive when using a certain gamepad (Windows version only).

An issue wherein a character’s face would occasionally not display properly if the character was created using saved appearance data.

An issue wherein a player would occasionally lose control of the game during the character creation process.

An issue wherein a player would occasionally lose control of the game if they continuously attempted to login to a World that is full.

An issue wherein the MP value displayed on the “/macroicon” icon does not change when a player gained a level.

An issue wherein the text command “/macroicon ‘Jump’” did not display the correct icon.

An issue wherein the icon displayed via “/macroicon” did not turn red when the target was not within range.

An issue wherein a player would occasionally lose control of the game when they executed the text command “/hotbar” or “/crosshotbar” via their chat window.

An issue wherein the job levels (summoner and scholar only) displayed in the Edit Search Info interface was incorrect.

Grammatical errors within the text found in the Duty List, Journal, and NPC dialogue.

Countermeasures have been implemented for the following issues:

An issue wherein a player would occasionally not be able to progress within an instanced battle.

An issue wherein an NPC would occasionally become non-responsive while progressing a quest.

An issue wherein the background music and the sound effects would not play properly under certain circumstances.

An issue wherein the opening would not play under certain circumstances and prevented the game from starting properly.

• Options
    IshtaarIshtaar Fun is underrated. Registered User regular
    An issue wherein players were unable to use their pet’s actions while casting a spell.
    holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit

FFXIV: Sith Lord ~ D3: Ish ~ Steam:Ishie
  • Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Servers not up yet! I was hoping this would be all done by the time I woke up!

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
This discussion has been closed.