Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Work appropriate [chat]

1919293949597»

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Uh oh thunderstorms

last time that happened while I was at work it took me six hours to get home

• redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    This morning the same son couldn't find his shoes and I go

Wow

Such organize

Much prepare

Ready for anything

So schedule

wow

He just stared at me for a minute, then facepalmed and walked away going No... no... please no...

That seems like a very effective method of discouraging meme adoption. Just,like, pretend to be into every new trend, and he will hate them.

This machine kills threads.
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    @Dread Pirate Arbuthnot will create the new thread
    @spool32 is backup

This discussion has been closed.