Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Fashion Thread

1678911

Posts

  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    celery77 wrote: »
    My skull is gigantic and ninety-six percent of hats fail completely on my head.
    Hahaha -- $2 says my skull is bigger than yours. Seriously, people bitch and then I'm all no try this on (with my one hat that fits), and then it slides and flops all over their head. I'm not too big on hats.
    You are so on

    the first time we hang out in Portland we're having a hat-off
    I'm not going to say that you are going to lose, but you are going to lose.

    Hmmmm -- what to buy with $2. It will be like early Christmas!
    Do you know what size your head is? Like, back when hats had sizes? My head's like a 7 and 3/4, I think.

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    If I spent $200 on clothes, I'd probably have a new wardrobe.

    Actually, no.

    Because there is one thing I do have a passion for, and that's neckties.

    I have a huge collection of ties. I just never really get the chance to wear them.

    I know that technically I should wear one to work, but fuck that, I'm on the overnight shift. They're lucky I'm wearing pants.

    Pkmoutl on
    gray.jpg
  • tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Pkmoutl wrote: »
    tugga06 wrote: »
    Pkmoutl wrote: »
    tugga06 wrote: »
    bass players are stereotypically fat

    guitar players are the awesome ones

    besides, you can play 5734876031616 songs on the guitar and make em sound good by themself

    but i cant think of near as many songs where people would recognize the bass line

    im done shitting on my bass players

    cause i <3 you guys

    so much <3

    The fuck are you talking about?

    Bill Wyman was thinner than Mick Jagger.

    Have you ever seen Jaco? He was like a fucking reed (of course, being homeless most of the time has that effect on people).

    And playing bass isn't about being some kind of show pony. We're just here for the music.

    Guitar players are all hung like bivalves anyway.

    you didnt read the end of my post

    i <3 bass players

    i just have no desire to play one

    I read it. I was just bringing up some facts.

    However, we all know that drummers get all the chicks.

    They're always late, they're the least responsible people in the band, and they always smell like a gym locker

    And yet

    The chicks flock to the drummer every time.

    That's why singers usually want to kick the drummer out of the band.

    Bass players always have a girl or a wife. They have to. They need someone to pay for food and strings.

    this is completely and entirely true

    drummers are fucking weird

    and yes they smell

    tugga on
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    My hat says 7-5/8, so factoring in the vagaries of sizing and some other bullshit or something I am totally not paying you $2.
    It is a Montreal Expos baseball cap, I'm very fond of it.

    The Green Eyed Monster on
    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
  • Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    american apparel's shirts and hoodys are pretty cool.
    Plain. Just the way I like it.

    Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    And I mean jesus you have a huge noggin, how do you support that thing?

    The Green Eyed Monster on
    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
  • PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    tugga06 wrote: »
    Pkmoutl wrote: »
    tugga06 wrote: »
    Pkmoutl wrote: »
    tugga06 wrote: »
    bass players are stereotypically fat

    guitar players are the awesome ones

    besides, you can play 5734876031616 songs on the guitar and make em sound good by themself

    but i cant think of near as many songs where people would recognize the bass line

    im done shitting on my bass players

    cause i <3 you guys

    so much <3

    The fuck are you talking about?

    Bill Wyman was thinner than Mick Jagger.

    Have you ever seen Jaco? He was like a fucking reed (of course, being homeless most of the time has that effect on people).

    And playing bass isn't about being some kind of show pony. We're just here for the music.

    Guitar players are all hung like bivalves anyway.

    you didnt read the end of my post

    i <3 bass players

    i just have no desire to play one

    I read it. I was just bringing up some facts.

    However, we all know that drummers get all the chicks.

    They're always late, they're the least responsible people in the band, and they always smell like a gym locker

    And yet

    The chicks flock to the drummer every time.

    That's why singers usually want to kick the drummer out of the band.

    Bass players always have a girl or a wife. They have to. They need someone to pay for food and strings.

    this is completely and entirely true

    drummers are fucking weird

    and yes they smell

    My wife's first husband was a drummer.

    She said he smelled worse than roadkill, and he only showered once a week.

    He would shower the day before a gig. NOT AFTER, BEFORE.

    The sheer thought of this makes me want to throw up.

    Pkmoutl on
    gray.jpg
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    And I mean jesus you have a huge noggin, how do you support that thing?
    you are totally so jealous of me right now

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro Jack is back Time to let 'er ripRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    WAM judging by photos it does not appear that you have a large head

    Forever Zefiro on
    yegXk2N.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    i think i am going to buy these shoes.
    shoes_iaec1027954.jpg

    Mister Longbaugh on
  • Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro Jack is back Time to let 'er ripRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I do have like a $450 suit though, which is pretty classy for me

    Forever Zefiro on
    yegXk2N.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Pkmoutl wrote: »
    My wife's first husband was a drummer.

    She said he smelled worse than roadkill, and he only showered once a week.

    He would shower the day before a gig. NOT AFTER, BEFORE.

    The sheer thought of this makes me want to throw up.

    WHAT.

    That is definitely gross.

    It's not... ALL drummers, is it? Just a few?

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Pkmoutl wrote: »
    tugga06 wrote: »
    Pkmoutl wrote: »
    tugga06 wrote: »
    Pkmoutl wrote: »
    tugga06 wrote: »
    bass players are stereotypically fat

    guitar players are the awesome ones

    besides, you can play 5734876031616 songs on the guitar and make em sound good by themself

    but i cant think of near as many songs where people would recognize the bass line

    im done shitting on my bass players

    cause i <3 you guys

    so much <3

    The fuck are you talking about?

    Bill Wyman was thinner than Mick Jagger.

    Have you ever seen Jaco? He was like a fucking reed (of course, being homeless most of the time has that effect on people).

    And playing bass isn't about being some kind of show pony. We're just here for the music.

    Guitar players are all hung like bivalves anyway.

    you didnt read the end of my post

    i <3 bass players

    i just have no desire to play one

    I read it. I was just bringing up some facts.

    However, we all know that drummers get all the chicks.

    They're always late, they're the least responsible people in the band, and they always smell like a gym locker

    And yet

    The chicks flock to the drummer every time.

    That's why singers usually want to kick the drummer out of the band.

    Bass players always have a girl or a wife. They have to. They need someone to pay for food and strings.

    this is completely and entirely true

    drummers are fucking weird

    and yes they smell

    My wife's first husband was a drummer.

    She said he smelled worse than roadkill, and he only showered once a week.

    He would shower the day before a gig. NOT AFTER, BEFORE.

    The sheer thought of this makes me want to throw up.

    the few drummers that ive gotten to know personally were just uncomfortable to be around

    i dont know if its a thing with all drummers

    but these three guys would twirl a stick in their free hand whenever a stick was within reach

    and they were mostly very quiet

    and liek you said, lack of showering

    tugga on
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    And I mean jesus you have a huge noggin, how do you support that thing?
    you are totally so jealous of me right now
    No I'm a little freaked out -- have you seen a doctor about that? Freak?

    The Green Eyed Monster on
    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    WAM judging by photos it does not appear that you have a large head
    No I seriously do, it makes my neck look really tiny which is aesthetically very nice but actually an optical illusion

    brain the size of a planet

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • RedeemerRedeemer Registered User
    edited April 2007
    I want to get a nice canvas messenger bag but I can't find one that doesn't look huge and dumb

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    WAM judging by photos it does not appear that you have a large head
    No I seriously do, it makes my neck look really tiny which is aesthetically very nice but actually an optical illusion

    brain the size of a planet

    hey, you should get on vent
    also no hitchhikers references

    The Far Side on
    33aqfwk.jpg
  • PkmoutlPkmoutl Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Pkmoutl wrote: »
    My wife's first husband was a drummer.

    She said he smelled worse than roadkill, and he only showered once a week.

    He would shower the day before a gig. NOT AFTER, BEFORE.

    The sheer thought of this makes me want to throw up.

    WHAT.

    That is definitely gross.

    It's not... ALL drummers, is it? Just a few?


    Most.

    The rest of the band usually understands the basic concept of soap and water.

    Especially the singer. Most singers might as well be girls.
    Guitarist: "Our singer's late for the gig."
    Singer: "Sorry, guys. I was in the shower."
    Bass Player: "Since like, what? Tuesday?"
    Drummer: "What's a shower?"

    Pkmoutl on
    gray.jpg
  • Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro Jack is back Time to let 'er ripRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Did you know that if our brains were larger it would actually be bad, we would be stupider

    Forever Zefiro on
    yegXk2N.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    WAM judging by photos it does not appear that you have a large head
    No I seriously do, it makes my neck look really tiny which is aesthetically very nice but actually an optical illusion

    brain the size of a planet

    hey, you should get on vent
    also no hitchhikers references
    what, you can't come in here and order me around and police my references

    no

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Pkmoutl wrote: »
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Pkmoutl wrote: »
    My wife's first husband was a drummer.

    She said he smelled worse than roadkill, and he only showered once a week.

    He would shower the day before a gig. NOT AFTER, BEFORE.

    The sheer thought of this makes me want to throw up.

    WHAT.

    That is definitely gross.

    It's not... ALL drummers, is it? Just a few?


    Most.

    The rest of the band usually understands the basic concept of soap and water.

    Especially the singer. Most singers might as well be girls.
    Guitarist: "Our singer's late for the gig."
    Singer: "Sorry, guys. I was in the shower."
    Bass Player: "Since like, what? Tuesday?"
    Drummer: "What's a shower?"

    Mmmmmmmmhm. Noted for future reference. You are a true font of knowledge, Uncle Pk.

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro Jack is back Time to let 'er ripRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    No he is not, drummers aren't like that.

    Forever Zefiro on
    yegXk2N.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    WAM judging by photos it does not appear that you have a large head
    No I seriously do, it makes my neck look really tiny which is aesthetically very nice but actually an optical illusion

    brain the size of a planet

    hey, you should get on vent
    also no hitchhikers references
    what, you can't come in here and order me around and police my references

    no
    :( :(

    The Far Side on
    33aqfwk.jpg
  • scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I become jealous of Portland every passing moment
    let's get a room, this could get filthy

    excellent toppage

    scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    WAM judging by photos it does not appear that you have a large head
    No I seriously do, it makes my neck look really tiny which is aesthetically very nice but actually an optical illusion

    brain the size of a planet

    hey, you should get on vent
    also no hitchhikers references
    what, you can't come in here and order me around and police my references

    no
    :( :(
    besides, I was mocked mercilessly the last time I got on vent

    apparently I sound like a cartoon character! but my accuser had never heard you talk, so he had no real point of reference

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Don't do it sam, I'm pretty sure she has a dick

    oh fuck it, that's not going to be a disincentive for you

    Sami on
    Preacher wrote:
    That's the kicker, not only is our healthcare not cutting mustard we are overpaying for shitty healthcare. We have the olive garden of healthcare.
  • The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    Just get on pls

    The Far Side on
    33aqfwk.jpg
  • scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Sami wrote: »
    Don't do it sam, I'm pretty sure she has a dick

    oh fuck it, that's not going to be a disincentive for you

    I don't do that anymore but if I got pretty drunk I could relapse

    scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro Jack is back Time to let 'er ripRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Sami you are thinking about Sheri

    Forever Zefiro on
    yegXk2N.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    No he is not, drummers aren't like that.

    Are you a drummer, ZeroMonkey?

    (I refuse to call you by your current name because it makes my soul hurt.)

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Sami wrote: »
    Don't do it sam, I'm pretty sure she has a dick

    oh fuck it, that's not going to be a disincentive for you

    I don't do that anymore but if I got pretty drunk I could relapse
    Seem familiar?

    The Green Eyed Monster on
    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
  • scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    Sami wrote: »
    Don't do it sam, I'm pretty sure she has a dick

    oh fuck it, that's not going to be a disincentive for you

    I don't do that anymore but if I got pretty drunk I could relapse
    Seem familiar?

    I love Mr. Show

    but I didn't stop for religious reasons
    I stopped because I realized I was just being an opportunistic whore and going through the motions

    scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I love Mr. Show

    but I didn't stop for religious reasons
    I stopped because I realized I was just being an opportunistic whore and going through the motions
    Haha -- damn -- it's depressing how many straight men I could still say that about anyway.

    The Green Eyed Monster on
    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
  • Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro Jack is back Time to let 'er ripRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    No he is not, drummers aren't like that.

    Are you a drummer, ZeroMonkey?

    (I refuse to call you by your current name because it makes my soul hurt.)

    No but I have friends who are/were drummers

    Actually in this band that consists of my friends, the guitarist is the probably the one that showers the least.

    Also where did that Monkey come from

    Man I am thinking of getting it changed back but I think Tube would wreck havoc on me

    Forever Zefiro on
    yegXk2N.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    No he is not, drummers aren't like that.

    Are you a drummer, ZeroMonkey?

    (I refuse to call you by your current name because it makes my soul hurt.)

    No but I have friends who are/were drummers

    Actually in this band that consists of my friends, the guitarist is the probably the one that showers the least.

    Also where did that Monkey come from

    Man I am thinking of getting it changed back but I think Tube would wreck havok on me

    I dunno Zero just looked dumb so I added a random word and one of the words on my wall calendar says "monkey" in Chinese so I went with it.

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Yeah what's up with the messed up profiles? Tube is having fun on April Fool's? I'd fight somebody if they took my flowers away.

    The Green Eyed Monster on
    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    No he is not, drummers aren't like that.

    Are you a drummer, ZeroMonkey?

    (I refuse to call you by your current name because it makes my soul hurt.)

    No but I have friends who are/were drummers

    Actually in this band that consists of my friends, the guitarist is the probably the one that showers the least.

    Also where did that Monkey come from

    Man I am thinking of getting it changed back but I think Tube would wreck havoc on me

    You can have my new name

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro Jack is back Time to let 'er ripRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    But it suits you so well



    I am joking

    Forever Zefiro on
    yegXk2N.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I stopped because I realized I was just being an opportunistic whore and going through the motions
    As ifi there's anything more to life.

    Aneurhythmia on
  • tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    GUYS

    SHOULD I GET THE NUMBERS CUT OFF MY SN?

    Y/N?

    tugga on
Sign In or Register to comment.