As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

LFG NY-WA

PsydrithPsydrith Registered User regular
edited April 2007 in PAX Archive
Anyone who lives in NY forming a caravan (specifically CNY)?
I'm probably just gonna take a plane if I go alone but I think a caravan across the country could potentially be more fun.

Psydrith on

• ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Erm... <points down>

wait, wait, that doesn't work. Hmm.

Okay, try this: http://www.ccsupertrip.org/

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Psydrith wrote: »
    I'm probably just gonna take a plane if I go alone but I think a caravan across the country could potentially be more fun.

where in ny are you coming from? i'm coming from long island and greyhounding it all the way to dubois, pa, for stop 2 of the ccst in order to join up with it there.

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited April 2007
    One of us! One of us!

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

edited April 2007
    Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• PsydrithPsydrith Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    Psydrith wrote: »

where in ny are you coming from? i'm coming from long island and greyhounding it all the way to dubois, pa, for stop 2 of the ccst in order to join up with it there.

I'm coming from Syracuse.

Psydrith on
    edited April 2007
    We have a guy who wants to go who's from upstate new york, but I forget exactly where (Albany, maybe)

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• mythicknightmythicknight Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Me?

I'm in Amsterdam NY, specifically. I suppose I can go straight west to pick Psydrith up then straight to Avon, OH for a simpler rendezvous with the rest of the caravan, if that works.

Been looking some someone else up here who's going for a while now :D

mythicknight on
    And then she exploded...
    edited April 2007
    Sounds like a plan.
    My AIM is GhanosBaenre if you need to contact me.

Psydrith on
    edited April 2007
    You guys should keep me informed of your plan so I can throw your info into the CCST Page and the thread.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

edited April 2007
    Well I talked with Mythick and he would seem to be the designated leader of our trip itself so he will probably be able to provide you with more details then I.

Psydrith on
This discussion has been closed.