As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Extreme Makebrover: SE++ Edition

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    only veiled camwhore threads allowed

Oh damn I always misplace my veil just when I need it

• Options
    MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    I wonder if a Halloween costume camwhore thread would be okay. Or a costuming thread in general would be pretty awesome.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • Options
    valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    Is there a way to just message mods or just pick one and take my chances?

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Options
    The only pic I have of me in costume is from when I was about 4.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    there hasn't been a dedicated camwhore thread in over a year

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    We must be due for one, surely

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Gambler's fallacy right there

• Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    only veiled camwhore threads allowed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb7PuHDYfDw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1qHsZBqg8w
    edited to add part 1 for continuity.

pooka on
    lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    cabsy wrote: »
    Dubh wrote: »
    I had high hopes for getting my wardrobe updated this quarter, but between classes, surgery, and past-due rent I have next to nothing left for my hair and clothes

not that my money wasn't well-spent

but I have a shopping buddy picked out that shares a similar sense of style
    and then I have Becca for helping me shop outside my comfort zone

come February, I'm going to chomping at the bit for shopping

Not that I had surgery but between classes, books, rent, and vet and doctor bills my 'wardrobe update' is two things I got on super sale at old navy and MAYBE a big splurge on a pair of leggings because I want a pair of these so fucking bad

do they ship internationally?

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Gambler's fallacy right there

I've never been infracted, jailed or banned. Might be interesting.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    So, my girlfriend made this as a cake topper for a friend's wedding
    hgLCrBY.jpg
    and i immediately thought of @Gatsby and @HyperBallad

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    My new clothes arrive on Wednesday. This is kind of a big deal for me as A) I don't usually buy clothes for myself on a lark, and B) the brand is known to make its men's clothes with skinny dudes in mind, thus ensuring it will nicely flatter my otherwise oft ill-draped figure. But if we don't have a new fashion thread after this one closes I won't be able to share pictures with y'all, and that would make me sad. :(

to be absolutely fair

the mods are more likely to hate on a general fashion/beauty thread than a thread with a more specific topic that is tangentially related to fashion

this is just a guess from me, but if someone makes a thread that prompts a separate discussion within fashion (like makeovers were for this thread), it might go over okay

unless a mod wants to come in here and give a definite y/n, which would be cool

I know you've read this already but in case others haven't, this is what I make of the situation: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/28134723

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Fashion threads are fine.

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    cool, thanks Bogey

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Just stumbled across this little article about how people apparently look better from their left side.

• Options
    new blog post!

it is about my morning makeup routine that I have recently been using - it's really quick and also very minimalist, which saves heaps of time and money

http://vivixenne.tumblr.com/post/64095942392/my-weekday-morning-makeup-routine

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Just stumbled across this little article about how people apparently look better from their left side.

this is bullshit, my super cute adorable dimple is on my right side

(I have not read the article yet as of the posting of this post)

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    I look best from

the backside

• Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    I look best with a paper bag over my head.

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I look best from

the backside

:winky:

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    I look best with a paper bag over my head.

>:C

• Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    i look better than all yall

twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    i look better than all yall

gurl, please

you aint rock that red dress like i can

• Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    ..... I look... okay I guess. Maybe.

• Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    what red dress pray tell

why

are there american photographs

twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Veldrin wrote: »

this is bullshit, my super cute adorable dimple is on my right side

(I have not read the article yet as of the posting of this post)

All of my anime hair takes up the left side of my face, so i mean... yeah, i guess?

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    what red dress pray tell

why

are there american photographs
    nice try zarflax

• Options
    We talking about teh animes *sparkle* in here and there's no @Gatsby desu?

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    @Hacksaw:: Buddy, I cannot wait to see your new clothes. The one thing I deeply regret about Pax last year (ie 2012) was not hanging out with you more at D&D dinner. I am eagerly looking forward to hanging out with you next year. You are an amazing person, and handsome to boot, and I am pretty sure that you would be somebody i would consider a best friend on the forums if we ever got closer. Does that even make any sense? Anyways.... Yeah, I am excited to see new clothes!

@Darth Waiter You gran is so pretty! I wish I had photos of my gramma from her childhood. But they're all at my uncle's place. One day, I'll get them and I can show you guys how amazing she looked. The one thing I miss is her pure white hair. And everything else about her.

@Hyperballad: i love your face. and your hair. and I'm gonna hold you to that double date offer!

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Oh hey, my wife decided she wanted to sew again so she bought a sewing machine last night and made me some pajama pants! She's going to make another pair of a different material, then make a pair for herself too.
    v1qzlsm.jpg

Oh, and she also made some potato soup and now she's baking some chocolate chip and M&M cookies.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    To the folks discussing asymmetrical faces on the previous page. As a man-liking female I can assure you that your face can be wonky as hell and you can still be hot shit.

I ain't getting a set square and protractor out when I'm checking out a face.

Brovid Hasselsmof on
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    face like a picasso painting

broken image link
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    face like a picasso painting

Luckily all bears look the same to most of us!

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    odYrEEf.jpg

broken image link
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Oh shit thread's about to end and I have a question.

I recently bought some dark gray jeans because I didn't really have any colors except blues before this. I have a bunch of shirts that will look good with them, but I'm not so sure about shoes. I've got some newer nice, casual darker brown shoes but only dress shoes in black and some old beat up sneakers for the other options.

I'm at work so unfortunately I can't get pictures right now...but would it probably be dumb to do brown shoes with the gray jeans? Should I just buy more shoes? Am I seriously overthinking things like I normally do?

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »
    Oh shit thread's about to end and I have a question.

I recently bought some dark gray jeans because I didn't really have any colors except blues before this. I have a bunch of shirts that will look good with them, but I'm not so sure about shoes. I've got some newer nice, casual darker brown shoes but only dress shoes in black and some old beat up sneakers for the other options.

I'm at work so unfortunately I can't get pictures right now...but would it probably be dumb to do brown shoes with the gray jeans? Should I just buy more shoes? Am I seriously overthinking things like I normally do?

Grey can be a tricky colour for shoes even though it's a neutral tone.

if you want something more subtle then go with black, navy blue, dark brown, and white, maybe even a very deep oxblood-ish red.

However if you have any brighter shoes that you'd like to show off, grey can sometimes work in your favour by showing them off nicely. Best way to get a clearer opinion would be to take a picture of your brown shoes with the jeans on.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Blue shoes with grey pants.

Or brown. Brown works too.

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Thanks guys! I didn't even think about this while I was shopping last weekend.

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    I got my hair cut bbbbbut I haven't had time to upload the pics yet. I guess I'll have 'em in time for the next thread!

I also tried doing finger waves but my hair is pretty long and it didn't seem to really work out. I'm going to try it a bit differently tonight and only do a few waves near the crown of my head and leave the rest in curls, I think. If it works out I'll have pictures of that too, assuming the next fashion thread happens!

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    yo these flint and tinder underwears basically is like having a hype man for your johnson

ikbUJdU.jpg
This discussion has been closed.