As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Everyone Play Netrunner With Me and Bogart and Cesca and Elldren [chat]

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    So is like anything from Japan weaboo shit? I thought that particular derogatory term was only for anime fans. Not like video games or movies.
    you say derogatory term like it's unfair or something

and no, weaboo applies to anything molesty looking with big eyes from nippon

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Welp, couldn't get the andrology department on the phone.

Yay for having to provide personal information in email. :(

• mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I was wondering how you and Ell were playing Netrunner. And now I know.

I have to say, man, I was not optimistic when I heard there was an online program to play cards on. I figured it would be one of those really hacked-together things made in some dude's spare time with an interface consisting of a black screen and a command line prompt or something.

Instead it looks like
    pn3CIHm.jpg

Is it possible to turn the transparency bits off? That usually hurts my eyes after a while.

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    So is like anything from Japan weaboo shit? I thought that particular derogatory term was only for anime fans. Not like video games or movies.

It's a nebulous definition that was never actually intended to mean anything derogatory towards Japanese culture and its fans so the definition is not...definitive.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    ffg_zu-13-key-master-what-lies-ahead.png

"Are you the Keymaster?"

"Alright, well, she's a dog."

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    there are no so fanneh pics in op

"so fanneh"?

My British to Real English™ is failing me at the moment... wat u mean?

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    this is the worst chat ever

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

"so fanneh"?

So funny

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

People I think use it as a general derogatory term now with anything from Asia.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    mrflippy wrote: »

I have to say, man, I was not optimistic when I heard there was an online program to play cards on. I figured it would be one of those really hacked-together things made in some dude's spare time with an interface consisting of a black screen and a command line prompt or something.

Instead it looks like
    pn3CIHm.jpg

Is it possible to turn the transparency bits off? That usually hurts my eyes after a while.

I don' know, honestly. I haven't fiddled with any of the UI options yet.

When I searched for that screenshot I found other backgrounds and some of them had solid blocks of color but I don't know if that's a transparency option or if you have to replace the entire image somehow.

rRwz9.gif
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

Whatever weaboo.

• cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular

Instead it looks like
    pn3CIHm.jpg

It's been around for a long time. We used to use it to do online deck testing for VS. back in 2005-06. The interface and ease of adding cards has gone waay up. Although they added that weird matchmaking function that seemed a little confusing to me at first.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    So I just got a gym membership through my health insurance. apparently I can use it with several different gyms. I wonder when I go in if I'm gonna be treated like a second class citizen for having a non-direct member card

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

"so fanneh"?

fanny

like vagina

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular

so how about them dickwolves

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

says the man who wasn't playing awesome card games with me till way too late last night

rRwz9.gif
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    So I just got a gym membership through my health insurance. apparently I can use it with several different gyms. I wonder when I go in if I'm gonna be treated like a second class citizen for having a non-direct member card

Trufacts: They do not give a single fuck. Maybe some high up management will care, but they aren't the people working the floor, or the porters, or the front desk people, or the personal trainers. To them, you are the same as every other gym member.

Don't sweat it.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

You get the weight bench that's missing a leg and joke dumbbells that are really full of air

Trufacts: They do not give a single fuck. Maybe some high up management will care, but they aren't the people working the floor, or the porters, or the front desk people, or the personal trainers. To them, you are the same as every other gym member.

Don't sweat it.

Well, do sweat it

From exercising though

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    I've found that store brand duplex cookies (especially if they're on a plate at someone's house or something) have a disturbingly high chance to be that gross lemon flavor instead of whatever the regular sandwich cookie flavor is.

lemon flavor is the bessssstttt

steam_sig.png
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    the dog is ok... i dont see much comic sans tho...

obF2Wuw.png
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

gymfacts: no one cares about you being there and will only talk to you if they want a spot, you're going to hurt yourself or you know them

the gym is the best

• cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular

Nice! Hey, I'm just jazzed we got our own insult. I just wish I knew the etymology of the word a little better so it made more sense.

It would be weird to me if someone called 13 Assassins or some Kurosawa classic "weaboo shit"

I've found that store brand duplex cookies (especially if they're on a plate at someone's house or something) have a disturbingly high chance to be that gross lemon flavor instead of whatever the regular sandwich cookie flavor is.

lemon flavor is the bessssstttt

I'll trade you all the lemon ones for the good ones then.

edited September 2013

Don't sweat it.

We have a nice gym here that uses this system. Going there. But there's also a small Anytime Fitness near my house that I can use for basic exercises.

Ludious on
    I can get a gym membership through my insurance too, but none of them are close enough to where I live.

Nice! Hey, I'm just jazzed we got our own insult. I just wish I knew the etymology of the word a little better so it made more sense.

It would be weird to me if someone called 13 Assassins or some Kurosawa classic "weaboo shit"

IT'S NOT AN INSULT

INSULTS ARE LEVELED ARE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT NECESSARILY DESERVE IT

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Shit this program has 7th Sea and L5R.

I bet it is new L5R though. Doubt there are folks wanting to play my classic Crab Clan Oni deck.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    whoever made these nachos did a great job

(IT WAS ME)

• Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular

You bastard! I just started watching my diet again!

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    whoever made these nachos did a great job

(IT WAS ME)

I bet they taste like failure.

i want to go to one of those douche gyms where, like, the dudes got all butthurt that gyms were cracking down on douchebags yelling and stuff when they strained their tiny little testicles lifting too much weight so they banded together and formed their own where you can be as much of a shithead as you want

i just want to see what it's like

i bet they all just lie around blowing each other

PBF071-Weeaboo.gif

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

says the man who wasn't playing awesome card games with me till way too late last night

I'm just jealous

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    This is amazing

http://dickbird.org/

Chanus wrote: »
    i want to go to one of those douche gyms where, like, the dudes got all butthurt that gyms were cracking down on douchebags yelling and stuff when they strained their tiny little testicles lifting too much weight so they banded together and formed their own where you can be as much of a shithead as you want

i just want to see what it's like

i bet they all just lie around blowing each other

I have a friend who runs a strongman gym... you can grunt as much as you want there, but otherwise they are really damn friendly.

Just not my style of working out. I don't need to lift a 350 lb perfectly round stone off the ground or flip concrete filled tractor tires to feel like I accomplished something at the gym.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    DaemonSadi wrote: »

Whatever weaboo.

The phrase ruined one of my favorite PBF comics:
    PBF071-Weeaboo.gif

edit: Fuck you Synd.

DiannaoChong on
    steam_sig.png
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

Dear god, homemade nutter butters.

it's... so beautiful...

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth

and now you can watch it as it runs away into the night

rRwz9.gif
This discussion has been closed.