As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Acquisitions Incorporated - Omin should be fired as CE

SorgramSorgram Registered User new member
In listening to the podcast, I was highly entertained as usual. I found nothing not to enjoy, but Omin failed as CEO and should be deposed from his post.

Here is my reasoning.

• Options
    SorgramSorgram Registered User new member
    In listening to the podcast, I was highly entertained as usual. I found nothing not to enjoy, but Omin failed as CEO and should be deposed from his post.

Here is my reasoning.

During the podcast, when they were speaking with the Djinn, he let his greed over come his logic and intelligence.

Binwin, although he was thinking with his dwarven gut, was correct. The Alebot would have been the better choice and more profitable to them, in the long run.

Omin should have considered the lifetime potential production of income and not gone with greed.

An everful keg. Let us see, a minor investment in a building and addition of a bar, slap the Alebot into the room and hire a bartender at a silver a day plus tips to serve the masses and then have the bard be on stage regaling the patrons with the tales of AI and several rowdy drinking songs, where much ale should be spilt.

If I remember correctly, they received 2500 silver from the chest. If they charged 4 cp per pint(http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Food,_Drink,_and_Lodging) and the keg held 11 imperial gallons which is priced at 2 sp per gallon, or 88 imperial pints.

Each keg would be worth 35.2 silver per filling. Accepting that there would be over head, say 15.2 silver per filling, this could be less or more, but to round numbers, this would leave 20 silver per filling to be added back to the coffers. 125 fillings are all that are needed for a match to the amount of silver within the chest. With only 2 fillings perday, with in 62.5 days, they would make the amount that was in the chest. After that, they would be showing great profit.

Therefore Omin failed to use his business sense and consider the true profitability and best option for his company and thus he is a failure and should be replaced.

The party was also right in taking the seemingly least valuable items would have been better for them.

S.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Hi! Thank you for registering with our community. Unfortunately, Gabe and Tycho do not read the forums.

Geth, close the thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.