Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Brooklyn Nine-Nine] - The next time you see me I'm going to be all out of orgasms.

1121314151618»

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    RedTide wrote: »
    RT800 wrote: »
    So Brooklyn 99 is back.

Can anyone tell me why Amy is in an officer's uniform? I guess it mean she got demoted but I can't for the life of me remember when or why.

Promoted from detective to sergeant in charge of the uniformed officers or something like that.

For people who don't know, in the US, detective is a job title in most police departments that connotes different day to day responsibilities (and usually a pay increase) but not a rank in the traditional sense.

In the show now Jake, Scully and Hitchcock are all rank and file police officers assigned to the detective bureau. Amy was promoted from PO to Sarge and is now the same rank as Jeffords - but is no longer assigned to their detective bureau.

I forget, has she done "detective" stuff since the promotion? I feel like she has contributed a few times, like it was only a promotion with only partial duties?

Ladies.
  • RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    Loved the episode with Judy in it. All of his appearances have been great

RedTideBucketmanjimb213
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    As expected, plastered Holt is wonderful.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
    joshofalltrades
  • RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    RedTide wrote: »
    RT800 wrote: »
    So Brooklyn 99 is back.

Can anyone tell me why Amy is in an officer's uniform? I guess it mean she got demoted but I can't for the life of me remember when or why.

Promoted from detective to sergeant in charge of the uniformed officers or something like that.

For people who don't know, in the US, detective is a job title in most police departments that connotes different day to day responsibilities (and usually a pay increase) but not a rank in the traditional sense.

In the show now Jake, Scully and Hitchcock are all rank and file police officers assigned to the detective bureau. Amy was promoted from PO to Sarge and is now the same rank as Jeffords - but is no longer assigned to their detective bureau.

I forget, has she done "detective" stuff since the promotion? I feel like she has contributed a few times, like it was only a promotion with only partial duties?

To my recall we've largely seen her around the 99 when in uniform, largely not doing her job since that involves supervising people who aren't characters on the show and all that.

I think most of the time we've seen her outside of that it has been in the context as a friend to the others or as Jake's partner.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee