As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

bro

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Yolo Swaggins.

• Options
    Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    Han Yolo

• Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    Franklin

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Brolaf Yolowin Broberg, O.F.C., Esq.

• Options
    FoolproofFoolproof thats what my hearts become in that place you dare not look staring back at youRegistered User regular
    we're going to need a bigger bro.

• Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    That's bro moon.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    This thread has gotten brodiculous

• Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013

>SAY your NAME

A TRUE BRO never says his name. Other people know it before you walk into the room. Unless they don't, or they forget it, or they're some kind of weird basement priest and maybe they're a little behind on the times? Anyway, it's the principle that counts.

Also, not saying your name preserves your precious headcanon.

CHADWICK regards you seriously.

CHADWICK: Ah, the strong, silent type! My favorite sort.
    CHADWICK: We really should be going. This BROSEMENT will become a very unsafe place to be in a few moments. Would you follow me a little ways, BROTHER?

He begins to walk away into the darkness. You shrug and follow him because hell if you know what else to do.

CHADWICK: These catacombs are fascinating, are they not? Your FOREBROS constructed them during the last DARK AGE. They used it to smuggle exiled BROS from the FROZEN WASTES. Isn't that interesting?
    CHADWICK: In fact, you seem familiar to me. I have spent many a hour studying the FRESCBROS and you bear a striking resemblance to MAXIMUS TRAVIS, the famed RENEGADE BRO! But I'm sure that's just a coincidence.
    CHADWICK: Unless it isn't?
    CHADWICK: Perhaps, after all these years, the PROPHECY is true?

He stops in front of a wooden door set into the rough-hewn stone wall and hangs the lantern on a hook before turning back to you.

CHADWICK: Inside this room is the FIRST TRIAL.
    CHADWICK: If you are truly the BROTOLD ONE, you will be the only BRO capable of passing it and claiming the reward which will help you achieve your destiny.
    CHADWICK: Good luck, my BROTHER.

You begin to ask CHADWICK a question and you realize that he's disappeared! God! People keep doing that!

To your NORTH is the DOOR TO THE FIRST TRIAL and a lantern. To the EAST, SOUTH and WEST is only darkness.

>|

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    > Go NORTH

• Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013

>Go NORTH

You open the DOOR TO THE FIRST TRIAL. The room inside is pitch dark. You grab the LANTERN and put the LED HEADBAND back into your inventory, which is where useless pieces of shit belong now, apparently.

The flickering light of the LANTERN reveals the description! The ROOM is small and cramped, consisting only of four stone walls and a wooden table with a... is that really what it looks like? It is! It's a SIXER OF NATTY LIGHT! You haven't been this excited since your third birthday party when you received that SIXER OF NATTY LIGHT. You don't need to be commanded to GRAB THAT SHIT.

Picking up the SIXER reveals another MAP! It says "SEE REVERSE." You flip it over. It says "DRINK ME."

There is an EXIT to the SOUTH.

>|

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    What in the bro is happening.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    so under what conditions do I "bro?" a post?

when someone is posting something bro-ish? or is for use when someone violates the bro? code?

such confused

• Options
    edited September 2013

>help

Sorry, our help desk is currently unavailable! Please try again between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM, Wednesday through Thursday, in 1989.

>fine, go south

To the SOUTH is a blank wall with a blinking green EXIT sign. You cannot go SOUTH.

>jesus christ

Hey now!

>okay, just drink the natty already

You didn't need some hoighty-toighty MAP to tell you what to do with a SIXER! With all the speed afforded you by your BRO LEVEL of COMPETENT TEETOTALLER, you SIP the NATTY LIGHT.

You are now WASTED! The room suddenly seems a lot larger. You find it difficult to remain upright and wish that there was a chair with this table.

You are in a LARGE STONE ROOM. In the middle of the room is a TABLE and a CHAIR. To the SOUTH is an EXIT SIGN.

>|

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    GET

OUT

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    3875F37603DBAFAE5F2E958CEDED2C337606A4FD

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    I love looking at magazine covers inside video games

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    > Go NORTH

Shouldn't it be > Bro NORTH?

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    MrMonroe wrote: »

when someone is posting something bro-ish? or is for use when someone violates the bro? code?

such confused

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Now it' a respec' knuck'? I must ponder the ramifications of this.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    RehabRehab Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote: »
    GET

OUT

. . . bro?

NNID: Rehab0
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    For fucks sake.
    The Geek wrote: »

such confused

If you have to ask, you'll never bro.

• Options
    RehabRehab Registered User regular
    Bro noooo!
    Not that I ever expected to be as bro as Sasha Baron Cohen's Brono or anything, but still!

NNID: Rehab0
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    What's the hadest part about lifting your truck?
    Telling your dad you're a bro.

• Options
    Karrde1842Karrde1842 Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    The Geek wrote: »

such confused

If you have to ask, you'll never bro.

FTFY

Edit: That's what I get for posting late.

Karrde1842 on
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    seriously though

why is everyone saying bro

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Bro is the new Guido, by the looks of it.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    My avatar is so bro.

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    is this that part of Invasion of the Body Snatchers

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    is this that part of Invasion of the Brody Snatchers

• Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    Marathon wrote: »

gJb58yw.jpg

?

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular

such confused

Smashing a yardie bro:
    6vR9gpq.jpg

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Broing is half the battle.

G I Brooooooooo

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Grobian wrote: »
    Marathon wrote: »

gJb58yw.jpg

?

Already been done, bro

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Snowbeat wrote: »

>help

Sorry, our help desk is currently unavailable! Please try again between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM, Wednesday through Thursday, in 1989.

>fine, go south

To the SOUTH is a blank wall with a blinking green EXIT sign. You cannot go SOUTH.

>jesus christ

Hey now!

>okay, just drink the natty already

You didn't need some hoighty-toighty MAP to tell you what to do with a SIXER! With all the speed afforded you by your BRO LEVEL of COMPETENT TEETOTALLER, you SIP the NATTY LIGHT.

You are now WASTED! The room suddenly seems a lot larger. You find it difficult to remain upright and wish that there was a chair with this table.

You are in a LARGE STONE ROOM. In the middle of the room is a TABLE and a CHAIR. To the SOUTH is an EXIT SIGN.

>|

> SIT in CHAIR

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    I made this for @DHS Odium for his birthday last year

I printed it out like a gift certificate and put the steam code on the back

QQO68Kf.png

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    wow dan

wow

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    DHS OdiumDHS Odium Registered User regular
    On the one hand I wish Dan was better at Photoshop. On the other hand, it's perfect.

Wii U: DHS-Odium // Live: DHS Odium // PSN: DHSOdium // Steam: dhsykes // 3DS: 0318-6615-5294
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    There is no good or bad, but thinking makes it bro.

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    For the uninformed, that is various photos of @DHS Odium

• Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    This thread has gotten brodiculous

It has embraced mobrocracy

iwantanswers3.png