As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] part of the Hello Kitty Family.

• Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    mts wrote: »
    so hera is

was thinking

abyss neptune/grodin or lucifer
    Hera lvl 50
    hera lvl 27 or so but have kings to boost
    StE max skill
    RK or Echinada

or something like

A. Neptune/grodin or lucifer
    Hera
    RK
    StE
    Echinada

The first team might be viable with a Lucifer (don't use GrOdin) -- you'll need two gravities and a morning star to get through floor 5. You may also have a hell of a time staying alive against the boss (how much RCV do you have?). It should be possible, but even so, you should probably hold off until the next time she shows up.

• Options
    eobeteobet 8-bit childhood SwedenRegistered User regular
    Sigh... when is this game coming to Europe?

Also, I tried a version on the iPad and was very surprised that there were black borders all around. The game didn't fill out the entire screen properly! Does it even support the taller iPhone 5 screen?

Heard the proposition that RIAA and MPAA should join forces and form "Music And Film Industry Association"?
  • Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Last time, I two-stoned (and a subsequent 4-stone, I think) Hera-Is Legend with:

SDA Neptune (82)
    StE (60 and max skill)
    D/L Hades (99)
    Busty Indra (50)
    Echidna (90, slvl 5 +44 RCV eggs)
    Max Awoken Odin w/ + eggs

I would say you are better off with one gravity user and an RK, going the Neptune/Odin route. I used Indra because I had him and he has more RCV than an RK.

Your team will be lacking a lot of RCV, depending on the levels of your guys. Look at 38thDoe's RCV guide from the previous page and see where you fall. I would wager that you will spend so many stones trying to heal up on Hera-Is. Better to try later with more levels, when you can mitigate number of stones spent for a non-guaranteed drop.

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    SaammielSaammiel Registered User regular
    TannerMS wrote: »
    Saammiel wrote: »
    So when we get the JP Mystic Knight changes, you think Balanced teams will become viable? I have a Phoenix Knight Homura I'd like to take for a spin.

Balance teams are already really strong but I'm not sure PKH really fits in with the strongest line ups.

Ah ok, I hadn't heard much about them. I was mainly looking since I have PKH and Minerva. I suppose going from a 12.25x damage multiplier on Zeus-Dios to a 4x is a pretty big deal, even if you don't need to worry about HP levels anymore.

• Options
    HoovyHoovy Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    I am looking at the Athena Descended dungeon.

I am guessing it is feasible with a Kirin of The Aurora team?
    Kirin / Valk / Verche / Enchinda / Hera-Is / Kirin ?
    Modifications to it?

The only problem is how to stall at all?

Dark Metatron Teams and Gomeon teams are definately out of this one I think.

Hoovy on
  • Options
    TannerMSTannerMS "I'm confidence cause I'm zerg!" Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Hoovy wrote: »
    I am looking at the Athena Descended dungeon.

I am guessing it is feasible with a Kirin of The Aurora team?
    Kirin / Valk / Verche / Enchinda / Hera-Is / Kirin ?
    Modifications to it?

The only problem is how to stall at all?

Dark Metatron Teams and Gomeon teams are definately out of this one I think.

I've seen videos of successful Horus runs that looked a lot worse than that. I think you can stall for four turns on Gigas before he attacks and Siegfried never attacks until you hit him so hopefully you can get Echidna up for Athena. Basically, your team composition looks fine, if your levels are good, you just need to match well

I don't see any way for a Goemon/Dark Metatron team to clear the first stage unless they're willing to eat tons of stones.

TannerMS on
  • Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Hm, got my first Awoken guy, but not sure where to drop it:

GrOdin
    Leilan
    Abyss Neptune
    A. Hera

A Hera seems dumb since it's farmable, but most of those rest don't seem to be on a lot of a late teams.

Maybe neptunes water for helping get goemon.

Where is poison against the player a thing?

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    A Kirin team won't have much trouble if you're willing to spend a few stones. Athena has 4 million HP, but she never heals herself, and once her HP gets down between 50% and 14% you can survive at least one hit every turn (assuming you have > 11148 HP), which gives you a turn to set up the board for a burst before you die and spend another stone.

You could also stall at least 4 turns per stone on stage 3 if you're over 16275 HP. 2x Kirin + Hera-Is Gravity would then put her at 1.88 million, and Echidna would probably give you enough time to finish her off.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Hm, got my first Awoken guy, but not sure where to drop it:

GrOdin
    Leilan
    Abyss Neptune
    A. Hera

A Hera seems dumb since it's farmable, but most of those rest don't seem to be on a lot of a late teams.

Maybe neptunes water for helping get goemon.

Where is poison against the player a thing?

Probably in the next descend or dungeon series, the new poison orbs have already been datamined out of the client in JP version.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Ah ok. Abyss seems fine then. Water damage now, and a useful ability later for friends.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    CptHamiltonCptHamilton Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Got two awakening tamarinds or whatever they are on a single run of Sapphire Dragons (after having not even seen one in 8 runs of metal dragons yesterday and 3 previous Sapphire runs today). Dropped both into Isis. I was all geared up to start dumping XP into my un-evolved Angel to awaken her for double auto-heal, but then noticed that Metatron gets the same thing plus other skills. So time to get her those last 6 pre-evolve levels.

Edit: I wasn't willing to try it just in case, but can you do multiple awakenings in a single power up fusion if you have multiple triggering monsters in there?

CptHamilton on
    PSN,Steam,Live | CptHamiltonian
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    yes

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    Edit: I wasn't willing to try it just in case, but can you do multiple awakenings in a single power up fusion if you have multiple triggering monsters in there?

I was nervous about that also, so I took the green dragon from the current bi-weekly dungeon and fed it 3 at one time to see how it would work.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    How viable would using kirin for athena be without valk/hera-is

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TannerMSTannerMS "I'm confidence cause I'm zerg!" Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »

You probably won't have time to charge Hera-Is before the boss, any other strong Water sub can replace her. Valk is just a really strong heartbreaker, any other similar strength heartbreaker would probably be fine. If you could run Siegfried and a strong grass sub like Susano or Highlander, I think you could be just as successful.

• Options
    Woo got a tomagotchi. Who should I use it on (a bit out of date, but w/e) http://www.padherder.com/user/Spoit/

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    from what I have seen for Athena. you need to average 500k damage a turn to zero stone the dungeon.

you will have 3-5 turns to kill gigas and his 600k health. second wave is simple. third wave you will have to clear 1 mil health in two turns to prevent his strong attack. Athena you have about 530k health to sweep before she does her 92k hit.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Woo got a tomagotchi. Who should I use it on (a bit out of date, but w/e) http://www.padherder.com/user/Spoit/

Wow you have a lot of good stuff. If you can use Kirin successfully I think her first ability is orb enhance which is always good.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular
    stealing spoits post...got my tauntaun who drop drop it on? grodin? padherder.com/user/maguano/

steam:maguano2
    gamertag:Maguano71
    Switch:SW-8428-8279-1687
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    38thDoe wrote: »
    so hera is

was thinking

Hera lvl 50
    StE max skill
    RK or Echinada

or something like

Hera
    RK
    StE
    Echinada

What is your RCV there?? I'm going to say probably that team will be a stone fest for you with Grodin Partner. Haven't run it with Lucifer so someone else could probably discuss that with you.

so with
    abyss neptune
    RK
    StE
    Hera
    EtRE

i am at 1711 RCV and 8748 HP not taking into account the helper leaders stats

so i calculated it usin pdx

if i use atax's lucifer which is 65

i would be at 19695 HP, 3367 RCV. seems doable based on the chart though that may be only for an odin

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hmm...maybe minerva? You have a ton of unevolved gods.

EDIT: oh wait, archangel is the one that gets 2 autoheals

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    38thDoe wrote: »
    so hera is

was thinking

Hera lvl 50
    StE max skill
    RK or Echinada

or something like

Hera
    RK
    StE
    Echinada

What is your RCV there?? I'm going to say probably that team will be a stone fest for you with Grodin Partner. Haven't run it with Lucifer so someone else could probably discuss that with you.

so with
    abyss neptune
    RK
    StE
    Hera
    EtRE

i am at 1711 RCV and 8748 HP not taking into account the helper leaders stats

so i calculated it usin pdx

if i use atax's lucifer which is 65

i would be at 19695 HP, 3367 RCV. seems doable based on the chart though that may be only for an odin
    With that team, I can't see how to get past floor 5.

• Options
    HoovyHoovy Registered User regular
    TannerMS wrote: »

You probably won't have time to charge Hera-Is before the boss, any other strong Water sub can replace her. Valk is just a really strong heartbreaker, any other similar strength heartbreaker would probably be fine. If you could run Siegfried and a strong grass sub like Susano or Highlander, I think you could be just as successful.

I am mostly using Hera-Is for the HP stack. I have her at lvl 81 at the moment so she gives a very big boost to my team.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Hey guys!

I (somewhat) foolishly rolled during the Favorite Monster Carnival a while ago and aside from one terrible monster I got a Drawn Joker, which I'm certain will come in handy later, but that's only half of it.

I also rolled during the recent Godfest, and lo and behold I am finally in posession of an Odin.

Now my biggest aims are Kirin, Metatron, Valkyre, Geomon, Ama, Lilith, Berserker, Neptune, and AA Lucifer.

Just thought I'd let you know I'm not dead. :)

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    Man, been playing my Suzaku lately because the damage makes it was quicker, but it is pretty easy to mess up and find myself screwed. Gonna have to level that team up a lot.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Every single godfest I've been scumming on my old phone hoping for an Odin, or some sort of resist to help with grinding Ocean of Heaven on the weekends. No such luck for me.

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    Am I blind, or are you no longer able to chose evo as a filter type?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I'm trying to fuse two monsters and one of them keeps saying "In Use" even tho it isn't in my party. What am I doing wrong?

• Options
    csuzwcsuzw Registered User regular
    You have 6 teams, are you sure it's not in 1 of the other ones?

• Options
    Am I blind, or are you no longer able to chose evo as a filter type?
    evo got renamed to fuse.

Anyone have a maxed odin they could put in? Everyone seems to have switched to Dark Kagutsuchi, which is less than ideal for Hera-Is.

Finally, I have no idea what to use my Tamadra on... Every monster I have is in one of three categories: It is farmable, It has crappy awoken skills, or it is crappy itself.
    http://www.padherder.com/user/38thdoe/sets/
    Any ideas?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    csuzw wrote: »
    You have 6 teams, are you sure it's not in 1 of the other ones?

That was it, thank you! You'd think that they would have told me that at some point.

• Options
    My Odin is not maxed.. it has 3071 HP.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I used my Tamadra on Byakko. I think my first 3 will all go to her, for the triple orb enhance. Then Blue Odin. Then Valk...I am not farming Valks for Awoken skills. That's so much light xp. Then probably Yomi.

If I were you, I'd use it on Valk or Bastet. She's gonna be sweet upcoming. Oh wait...if awoken her now, it would carry over to her ultimate version, right?

I think you guys have inspired me to revisit PAD Herder. Not the evo materials, but just the monsters at least.

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689

• Options
    Crazy luck on skillups today. 1/1 on naga, 1/2 on ancient fire dragon, 4/12 on light samurai dragon.

• Options
    yeah the awokens carry over when ultimate

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Smoogy wrote: »
    I used my Tamadra on Byakko. I think my first 3 will all go to her, for the triple orb enhance. Then Blue Odin. Then Valk...I am not farming Valks for Awoken skills. That's so much light xp. Then probably Yomi.

If I were you, I'd use it on Valk or Bastet. She's gonna be sweet upcoming. Oh wait...if awoken her now, it would carry over to her ultimate version, right?

I think you guys have inspired me to revisit PAD Herder. Not the evo materials, but just the monsters at least.

I guess that is probably the best option, although I am very reluctant to use Tamadra on the only skill that is 100% worthless right now.
    Kick_04 wrote: »
    My Odin is not maxed.. it has 3071 HP.
    Sorry but I really need the RCV on a max Odin.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Not so lucky for me:

1/2 Lagavulin
    0/2 Fortoytops
    1/9 Yomi (all I really care about - that's a lot of stamina...)
    0/1 Midgard
    0/4 Brachys (what, I had leftover Chimeras!)

Edit: Dumpty invade last night! Woo, finally.

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689

• Options
    i used my guy on the monstert i use pretty much every team. i figure I will start seeing them more later

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Heh maybe this will make you feel better Smoogy:
    0/2 Ardbeg
    0/4 Lagavulin
    0/2 King Bubblie
    0/2 Green War Dragon
    0/2 Light War Dragon
    0/2 Blue War Dragon
    0/4 Various Ogres
    1/1 King Shynee

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Mad MacMad Mac Registered User regular
    I've been lurking this thread for a while, but I can always use more friends.

388 947 289

I've got Odin, Suzaku, Zeus, Goemon, Hermes, Luci, Ares, Freyja, Apollo and some other stuff. All pretty high level. I bounce between leaders a lot but you can always message me if you want something.

No idea what I want to try and tackle Athena with, so far...

This discussion has been closed.