As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] part of the Hello Kitty Family.

• Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited January 2014
    Siegfried: max
    Cu Chu: max
    Gigas 1: max
    Gigas 2: max
    Vamp 1: max
    Vamp 2: max
    Lilith: max
    Mastring: lvl 6 max
    Angelion: lvl 6 max
    Valk: lvl 3 6

Somehow Gungho knows that Valk is the one I want to max the most.

Edit: I guess it helps to whine on the forums about your bad luck, because I just got 3/3 skill ups on Valk after some runs.

Fiskebent on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Yeah so I am not going to be pulling on the REM this time around, I don't want any of the Archangels, and I already have Kagu, Orochi, and Susano. As a matter of fact, I don't think I'm going to be pulling on a godfest for a long time since I have so many monsters that need experience.

Instead, I have played just such that when I run Ruby Supers later today I will rank up, and then I'll run it again and pour hundreds of thousands of exp into Ares, I don't really think I'm going to run many dungeons for monster drops for a while, I really just need experience now.

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2014
    Notable pulls from this Godfest:

Highlander
    Siegfried, Blue Champion
    Chaos Dragon Knight (okay fine, he's only there for an extra skillup chance)
    Echidna & Siren for skillups/awakenings

From about 11 pulls. I'm happy, though I did want a Persephone at some point.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    derangedhermitderangedhermit Madstrike PortugalRegistered User regular
    I love poring tower! -> http://imgur.com/a/RCWsc

Not all got maxed but can't justify the stamina/stones anymore for monsters that i can 'easily' skillup outside of the tower. (No siren because she was already maxed).Not bad for a 1.5 months account :D (Although buying stones helped A LOT)!

Now to level up all of these to their bustys along with my godfest rolls :suicide:

Battle.net: Madstrike#2175 , GuildWars2: Madstrike.1436
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    +1 Vampire Lord
    +2 Enchantress
    +1 Lilith
    +2 Highlander

Skillups with the last few bits of stamina I had before Poring leaves. Much happier now even if I can't max out Vampire Lord.

Characters
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Bah, should have ran pooring with my extra stam. Supers was just 2 kings and highs

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Just looked, and apparently to get Highlander from his 2nd evo form to 3rd (pre-ult evo) form takes 1.6m xp. I happen to have a Green Snow Globe maxed out...but this means that I'm guaranteed to hit a Super!!! when I go to fuse it, aren't I? :(

Characters
  • Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    Snow Globes can actually be pretty useful. I'd hang on to it unless you are absolutely sure you are never going to use it.

• Options
    I'm sure that you could come up with a use for noel dragon's nice active, even if you already have the corresponding angel

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    Such poor luck skilling Cu Chu. I only got 1, so far, while everything else is either maxed or close. Fortunately, I don't use his active too often, since my Balance team is mostly dark, but I'm hoping for at least 1 more, before the dungeon ends.

• Options
    Poor amaterasu, alarune is getting an ult evolve that has the same leader skill, on top of her 1k auto healing awakenings. I don't even know what ama would still be good for. A healer sub? Though the greek light gods are better for that

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    Amaterasu's ultimate evolution will bump her healing from 5x RCV to 6x, so she'll still have the best autoheal. And her active is getting a buff eventually that removes all binds.

• Options
    Enough to offset the additional 1k from awakenings?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    Enough to offset the additional 1k from awakenings?
    Yes, when completely maxed out (i.e. with +99 to RCV).

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Poor amaterasu, alarune is getting an ult evolve that has the same leader skill, on top of her 1k auto healing awakenings. I don't even know what ama would still be good for. A healer sub? Though the greek light gods are better for that

Worst case scenario, Like-color is still valuable if you use a multiplier leader. I don't see a reason to not just have a healer girl specific to each color for when it's appropriate.

• Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Uuuugh. 2 stone, no valk. The hunt for the white whale continues.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    Incenjucar wrote: »

Worst case scenario, Like-color is still valuable if you use a multiplier leader. I don't see a reason to not just have a healer girl specific to each color for when it's appropriate.
    So, a white ceres. With a bit more RCV, but no autoheal awakening

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    yea, but alurane drops her healer type with it so you can't use her on a valk team, but you can with ama. but it makes things interesting for her new type , balenced i think?

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    There are 2 alrunes ults, the green one is the ama-skill and is still a healer, the white one is the balance one (and might be an interesting alternative to cu chu)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I didn't manage to max my Valk. I only got her to level 6. But everything else is max skill now which is super nice.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    0/whatever skill ups across all the different things on my phone, spent 4 stones on valk because of the devils, and then was 2/3 on skill ups on her ><

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I'm weak so I decided to pull the REM until I got a non-gold egg.

AA Gabriel
    Green Odin
    Great Valkyrie
    Dino Rider Drake
    Vampire Lord

The valk and vamp were duplicates but none of the others were.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Pretty happy with the amount of skill-ups I got. Didn't max anything but my ultimate Vamp but I'm fine with that. Everything else is only one or two away from being max skilled I think. Didn't manage to get a second Poring so no Mastering for me this go around but that's cool. On another note, I was talking to my stepson on the phone and asked him if he had tried his luck on this godfest and he said "What godfest?" The one that's happening right now! Anyway he has enough stones for one pull. It's a gold egg! What is it, what is it? Frickin' Red Sonia. >_<

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    I did ok on my pulls. Managed 3gold eggs. Got max evolution dark ripper, a uriel, and then got a dragon rider on my tablet which I am actually happy about since he is a great fit for my U&Y team and is on most of the team recs for him

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    I wasn't going to pull but I had 15 stones on my tablet with nothing else I really had planned for them so I said eff it and pulled twice. Got a Sylph (Tengu?) and AA Michael. What I'm going to do with him I have no clue.

• Options
    KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    Wow. 3 free stones for 10 day consecutive.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    KiTA wrote: »
    Come again?

When is that happening?

• Options

Do you mean the cumulative log-in bonus?

Characters
  • Options
    It took a bunch of stones and a lot of free time, but I managed to max skill quite a few monsters in Poring Tower this time:

Cu Chu
    Sigfried
    Lilith
    Gigas
    Vampire
    Valkyrie

I almost managed to zero stone twinlits this morning too. I forgot that the dubs on floor 3 do 13k damage, not 10k, and deliberately left hearts unmatched on floor 2 with the intention of converting them with Valkyrie later. I was already past floor 1, so I just ate the stone and finished the rest of the stage with no trouble. Hoping to run it twice more tonight and do better, assuming there will be ult Zeus friends available.

• Options
    Aegis wrote: »

Do you mean the cumulative log-in bonus?

Nope.

"You got a bonus for 10 days consecutive log-ins!

3 Magic Stone(s) acquired."

Came in an email from Game Admin.

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    awFrZjw.png

Fire / Fire Echidna ultimate as well as another few ultimates listed here. Apparently JP will have them at the end of the month so a couple months before they show up here.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    LanrutconLanrutcon The LabyrinthRegistered User regular
    So I got my present up: anyone wanna trade?

Capture.jpg~original
    Currently playing: GW2 and TSW
  • Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    Wonder if I have a better shot clearing Twinlits with my low level Zeus + delays/gravity or my Byakko team? Hmm...

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    Fire / Fire Echidna Ultimate is Love.

I can't get Naga to freaking drop, though. And christ, the tier 3 dungeons are still a brick wall.

• Options
    Bah, I can't burst down one of the ogres in hera-ur without getting the other too

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BlindPsychicBlindPsychic Registered User regular
    Can someone explain to me like I'm an idiot what is great about the Red Dragon Caller Sonia? She has a huge cost to put in a team but I'm not seeing anything great in her skills. I got her, a Dark Dragon Knight and an Echidna from rolling.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Can someone explain to me like I'm an idiot what is great about the Red Dragon Caller Sonia? She has a huge cost to put in a team but I'm not seeing anything great in her skills. I got her, a Dark Dragon Knight and an Echidna from rolling.

Well she'd be a great sub on a Hera-Ur team and she's a good leader for a Devil team until you can get Hera-Ur? She'd be good on a Mono-Red/black team with Ares/Hera-Ur/HQP etc. Since she is also a Dragon that opens up more options for dragon teams since there are increasing numbers of monsters that have Dragon types but aren't actually dragons I guess.

Ataxrxes on
  • Options
    LanrutconLanrutcon The LabyrinthRegistered User regular
    Um. Took a stab at the mechdragon...got a mechdragon. Yay?

Capture.jpg~original
    Currently playing: GW2 and TSW
  • Options
    1) Great stats. Her final weighted stat is 739.7, which is only beaten by a handful of other monsters.

2) Strong awakening skills. Bind recovery can come in handy, 2 skill boosts are always useful, and the enhanced attacks are good, especially when combined with her...

3) Powerful active skill. It's not guaranteed, but you can generally expect to clear most or all of the board after you pop hers, and get 6-10 combos. That's a lot of damage for a fire/dark team.

4) Useful leader skill. An unconditional 2.5x attack is one of the stronger boosts. There's a few like Valkyrie with 3x, but they don't come with the RCV boost. I'm not certain, but I believe the Sonias are the only cards that provide more than 2x in multiple stats.

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Had to farm up the weekend dungeon a bit since I blew almost all my gold feeding the jellies to their respective monsters. Leveled up off it and went after my 4th run at freaking Betelgeuse.

This time I remembered I'm a Bastet lead and that the whole board is my kingdom so I just threw every stat stick I had on there and muscled my way through every floor, no skills needed.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
This discussion has been closed.