Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Airplay and DLNA and wireless speaker with android question

Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot Here You Go, AC SLATERROD BELDINGRegistered User, ClubPA regular
OK, so I bought a wifi speaker with Airplay and DLNA. I have an android phone. It has HTC Connect but I have a Samsung. Works easily with my wife's iPhone, and I got it working fine with iTunes on my windows computer.

The question is, I use Spotify and would like to use Spotify with my phone and computer. Is there any way to get Spotify working with an Airplay or DLNA device on Android?

It's a Pioneer A1 speaker by the way.

HEY SATAN! HERE'S MY WISHLIST! GO NUTS YOU DEVIL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI