As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A good tool for vacuuming cat hair from furniture

JasconiusJasconius sword criminalmad onlineRegistered User regular
I have major animal hair problems, and it's getting to the point where just lint rolling everything is becoming impractical

I have a vacuum with a brush attachment, but I find that to be really poor, as the brush just gets irrecoverably filthy and inundated with hair that is just as tedious to maintain as a fleet of disposal lint rollers

as the vacuum industry solved this yet, is there a magical tool that can deal with cat hair that isn't rendered worthless by a single pass?

• NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    pledge-pet-hair-remover-video-reviews-for-the-pledge-fabric-sweeper-21520460.jpg

This thing is actually amazing. Those sticky, disposable lint rollers are completely useless compared to this "fabric sweeper".

My roommate in college owned a cat and this would effortlessly remove cat hair from the couch, the rug, etc.

Sometimes it requires a few passes over the same area if there's a lot of hair, but overall it seemed like one of the best tools out there for this problem. Highly recommended! :)

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    I mostly just use a stiff bristled brush.

The hair tends to collect in the bristles and can just be pulled off and put in the bin. Sticky things I've always found to be useless because they just don't have the lifting power to pick up anything partially matted into the fabric.