As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Almasy Tactics: Simultaneous-turn, Class-based Tactics

TubeTube Registered User admin
Hey, I'm conix; I'm working on a strategy game called Almasy Tactics. It's a really unique simultaneous turn based game in which you create and control a completely customized army in a multiplayer battlefield!

I've been working on Almasy Tactics for about two years and still actively developing it. The initial idea for the game came from my interest in Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy Tactics, but I hated how infeasible it was to play against my friends. The games either took too long, or in Fire Emblem's case, were just stat wars. I tried a couple of online SRPGs, but typically they're boring grindfests with only overarching strategy. This game incorporates both micro and macro elements - some people who've tested it love coming up with new combos; others prefer focusing on the prediction and board control element.
7nF0X.png

Mix and match powerful skills to invent new ways to outsmart your enemies! Unlock brand-new classes and abilities with the spoils of war!

nUGg72t.gif

Features
  • Pit your custom team in challenging multiplayer battles
  • Unlock 35 unique classes for your ever-growing army
  • Customize your characters with over 40 distinct spells and abilities
  • Character creation is designed to facilitate creative thinking, giving you the tools and freedom to play how you want to play
Screenshots
aFOZ6oI.png
A tinkerer's defensive fortification of Caltrops and Turrets
6ciF4ni.gif
Mages casting the Ice Blast spell

hUtyCnm.png
Crusader shackling an enemy, preventing him from moving away

Play now for free at bit.ly/almasytactics!

• conixconix Registered User new member
    edited October 2013
    Awesome, thanks Tube :D

The game mechanics were hard for some people to grasp, so if you have any questions/criticisms, I'll be happy to hear them!

Edit: Oh, someone posted a not so quick rundown/opinion of all the classes, if you're thinking about choosing what classes to choose.

conix on