Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[NBA] Thread - Playoffs for the next 4 months!

19495969798100»

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Mego Thor wrote: »
    He lead his team to back-to-back national championships. What's not to get?
    Butters wrote: »
    I don't get what's so great about him. His best teams at Florida were absolutely stacked talent wise. He had Noah, Horford, and Corey Brewer for two straight seasons.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-5618-5257-5789 | Amazon Smile List
    Raijin Quickfoot
  • Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    Talented players don't mean an automatic win. A good coach still has to know what to do with them.

kyrcl.png
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    He won with superior talent not tactics. In the NBA loads of teams have that level of talent. If he has a reputation as an offensive visionary I've never seen evidence of it.

Pretty sure Noah had 10 blocks in the first like 12 minutes of that first championship game.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters
  • RinderRinder Registered User regular
    He also went to three elite 8's and a final four with no draft picks. He's a good x's and o's coach. His one weakness is during end game situations, since he has a penchant for giving his guards a lot of freedom.

• Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    Also only the second guy to win 500 games before he turned 50, and the winningest coach at his school.

kyrcl.png
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator mod
    oh, I guess the bulls really don't want this to go seven games, then

• XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    120-66

holy shit

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator mod
    lol

This discussion has been closed.