Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[NBA] Thread - Playoffs for the next 4 months!

• XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    winning this week by 2 assists

I'll take it

• TheBigEasyTheBigEasy Registered User regular
    Peen wrote: »
    Also this is not news but I think that Anthony Davis has a future in the NBA, yes I do.

Let's just hope he doesn't leave the Pelicans at the end of his rookie contract. That dude can play, I'd hate to see him leave.

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    TheBigEasy wrote: »
    Also this is not news but I think that Anthony Davis has a future in the NBA, yes I do.

Let's just hope he doesn't leave the Pelicans at the end of his rookie contract. That dude can play, I'd hate to see him leave.

No one leaves at the end of their rookie contract voluntary. The difference in pay compared to resigning for a max deal is enough to set yourself and your whole family up for life.

Literally no player offered the max to resign has turned it down.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters
    Butters wrote: »

No one leaves at the end of their rookie contract voluntary. The difference in pay compared to resigning for a max deal is enough to set yourself and your whole family up for life.

Well, yeah. You got a point. And Davis will most likely command a max deal, if he doesn't pull a Greg Oden anytime soon.

The Knicks comedy never ends. New York, whom does not possess a single asset worth building around long term or a first round draft pick until 2018, have reached out to the Boston Celtics regarding Rajon Rondo.

nicopernicus
  • MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    I think Dolan might be the worst owner in sports. The man is delusional.

At least Sterling and the like are pretty up front about being evil assholes who don't give a shit about winning as long as they're making money off the team. But Dolan doesn't have the slightest of clues in his head.

Eddy
  • simosimo Registered User regular
    yeah i have no idea what their pitch is

shumpert is their only decent asset, they have no picks to deal, and it's not like they can take on gerald wallace's shitty contract and send back some expirings, because they have no expirings making more than the minimum

bugss2.jpg
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Dolan needs to develop more interest in hockey. Let him fuck with the Rangers more and leave the Knicks alone.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-5618-5257-5789 | Amazon Smile List
    Maybe Dolan makes trades on NBA2K and figures by the games logic, a Iman Shumpert/Beno Udrich/Toure Murray for Rondo trade makes sense.

"MY XBOX GAME FUCKING ACCEPTED IT. MAKE IT HAPPEN OR I EXTEND JR SMITH ANOTHER 4 YEARS!"

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Ugh, really want to add Wilson Chandler but I don't want to drop anyone.

HEY SATAN! HERE'S MY WISHLIST! GO NUTS YOU DEVIL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI
  • PeenPeen tw1tch0rz occasionallyRegistered User regular
    Ugh, really want to add Wilson Chandler but I don't want to drop anyone.

You're in last place my dude, make the moves, all of the moves.

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Butters wrote: »

Well, yeah. You got a point. And Davis will most likely command a max deal, if he doesn't pull a Greg Oden anytime soon.

Davis looks way too fluid and graceful to pull an Oden

Even if he has to go through like, microfracture surgery, we've advanced enough medically that people like Blake Griffin can still play above the rim and shit afterwards

Oden's body was just awfully put together (one leg is like two inches shorter than the other, sucks to be him)

Eddy on
    “Even as a gengar she was lovely.” ― Ovid, Metamorphoses
    Klay Thompson is like a dead ringer for that blue dude in Prometheus

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    y2jake215 wrote: »

This will never make it past the pilot.

it will be hard to make the overhead and it will probably just fall

Maximum wrote: »

This will never make it past the pilot.

Yeah Strahan may have gotten his lousy sitcom but he was retired and people actually like Michael Strahan.

edited November 2013
    Part of me hopes it gets made just to see who he casts as himself and who he casts as Lebron.

I can imagine Michael Jai White, with special guest Jaleel White starring as Lebort James.

Maximum on
    it would help if Wade narrated like Chris Rock did for his sitcom

I probably should have waited to pick up Tony Allen because he's being suspended for kicking CP3 in the face.

Peen
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Because....because he flops a lot...

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • NiryaNirya My name's Bo Rida and I'm here to sayRegistered User regular

Well we can definitely assume it won't age well.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    My team will be ok. I'm in last place now but it's a long season... Right?

HEY SATAN! HERE'S MY WISHLIST! GO NUTS YOU DEVIL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI
  • PeenPeen tw1tch0rz occasionallyRegistered User regular
    Yeah, when Kobe comes back you'll be fine.

kQuEPjf.gif

I hope Kobe aims to make Jodie Meeks and Xavier Henry better because that might be there only chance

Xehalus wrote: »
    I hope Kobe aims to make Jodie Meeks and Xavier Henry better because that might be there only chance

hahahahaha

Because Kobe is widely regarded as a mentor of others.

BogeyTheBlackWindNirya
    I just want Kobe to come back soon, so I can see him choke Nick Young to death for not passing the ball.

Peen
    Xehalus wrote: »

There only chance for what? Everybody but the Lakers themselves has realized they are going nowhere this year. They should trade Pau, let Kobe rest until spring and blow this thing up. But then again - I don't want them to get something good out of the draft and actually get better, so ... go Lakers!

In other news. How long until Kidd gets fired in Brooklyn?

Firing Kidd isn't going to get Deron Williams on the court any faster or make KG and Peirce any younger.

Since when are coach firing ever logical?

Also. Fun fact. Sacramento, 2nd to last in the Wester conference has the same record as No. 8, Detroit, in the East. That is just mind boggling.

Eddy
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    kobe's been watching smush parker tape in order to mentally prepare himself

NREqxl5.jpg
    do you lack faith, brother?
    or do you believe?
    Eddy
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Maximum wrote: »
    I probably should have waited to pick up Tony Allen because he's being suspended for kicking CP3 in the face.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-v95KdFLI3cc/Uorlbo4DqZI/AAAAAAAAAHw/bBnKOwsmY-c/s1600/cp3kicked.gif

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
    You better link that 15MB gif @Elldren if you don't want to get infracted.

who is this Pau Gasol

Eddy
    kobe's been watching smush parker tape in order to mentally prepare himself

the kobe-smush anti-bromance is always good for a laugh

the white guy from Tokyo Drift is an okay PG

so how fast is kidd gonna get fired as HC

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Nevermind that shit, Rose left tonight's game with another knee injury.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-5618-5257-5789 | Amazon Smile List
    also: Monta Ellis lives!

This discussion has been closed.