Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Government 2.0: Digital Boogaloo

19596979899101»

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I knew a guy who lost his apartment because instead of paying rent, he tried to build a GPU farm for bitcoin mining. I helped him move then got the fuck out.

Fucking libertarians.

hCpR4ri.jpg
    Steam: weavermatic xbox: weavermatico
    DisruptedCapitalist
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    Darmak wrote: »
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    bitcoin-kiosk-20130908_zpsefc3e4d9.jpg

it scans your palm print!

so you give it your bitcoin account info and it does the exchange and gives you Loonies? Or does it let you print up cash-like receipts for your bitcoin?

Get the fuck out with that Loonies shit. We only use real money here: American dollars

In Vancouver?

I think you mean Starling City, USA. Home of wealthy industrialist Oliver Queen.

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    My friends and I tossed around the idea of using some old computers to start farming bitcoins.

Then the commercials ended and we went back to watching tv.

• DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    I knew a guy who lost his apartment because instead of paying rent, he tried to build a GPU farm for bitcoin mining. I helped him move then got the fuck out.

Fucking libertarians.

Gnrahhhh

This shit annoys the hell out of me. These fucking anarchists call themselves libertarians because they don't want to pay the government like some hero in an Ayn Rand novel. But when it comes down to it they don't want to pay ANYONE and get all their shit for free.

Fuckers.

nuka
  • KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Registered User regular
    I believe the technical term for people like that is bums. Or moochers.

DisruptedCapitalist
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    something something shutdown thread joke.

geth, close the thread

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    DisruptedCapitalistGrey Ghostzerzhul
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Tube. Closing thread...

DisruptedCapitalist
This discussion has been closed.