Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

*usher voice* ♪ se++ confessions ♪

1100101102103104106»

• SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    a crwth is a real thing, huh

whats mizuumi mean
    i feel like he's explained it tons of times why don't you pay attention to your friends

it means anime lake crwth i knew it was a JOKE. FUCK

fucking is no joke, son

then how do you explain the shit your doing?

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
  • valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    I hate the eyes thing.

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Confession everyone should play Terraria with me

I've never had much multiplayer time with this game, so sure let me in let's build a habitat for Carassius erectus

VRXwDW7.png
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    a crwth is a real thing, huh

whats mizuumi mean
    i feel like he's explained it tons of times why don't you pay attention to your friends

it means anime lake crwth i knew it was a JOKE. FUCK

fucking is no joke, son

then how do you explain the shit your doing?

i have never fucked because i am a serious man

EzUAYcn.png
    SCREECH OF THE FARGIsoldaeHunteraSwillThatDudeOverThereGoatmonGatsbySassori
This discussion has been closed.