Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Post your front yard (NSF3G/56K)

13»

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I took a short video of the drive around my neighborhood but I keep forgetting to upload it.

HEY SATAN! HERE'S MY WISHLIST! GO NUTS YOU DEVIL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    That place looks really pleasant, DDV!

chromdom
  • DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    It is mostly! It's a super nice house (ask Usagi), and the dog is the sweetest most loveable mastiff ever. Two of my roommates are awesome and the best and they're supportive and use the right pronouns and I am happy with them! But the third roomie is starting to annoy the shit out of the rest of us.

Veldrin
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    It's a super awesome house, DDV! And I just want to snuggle the dog as long as he promises not to slobber on me :D

• DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    He doesn't make such promises. :D But he seemed to like you (he was growling and barking for our attention when we were talking in the kitchen)!

• bergmann620bergmann620 Registered User new member
    edited November 2013

bergmann620 on
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    I'll take a Lost Salient if you have one available.

Goddammit, I just got this.

Fishman
  • KaplarKaplar Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    I have a front room. Is that the same? 20140817_150911_zpssldkvuhr.jpg
    Spot the demon.

Kaplar on
  • chromdomchromdom Working on having a better attitude Oh yeah, I movedRegistered User regular
    That is a really nice rug

New out of context sig?
    ArtreusBrainleech
  • KaplarKaplar Registered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »

Thanks! Girlfriend picked it out.

• BrainleechBrainleech Registered User regular
    I went and looked back in the thread and saw a few people post the google map look of their yard
    So I went and looked at mine. It's from Oct 2011 and yeah this area looked far better nearly 3 years ago.

• Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    Kaplar wrote: »
    chromdom wrote: »

Thanks! Girlfriend picked it out.

It really ties the room together.

13»