Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Dear Abbymatter,

AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular

I like to talk, I am a talker (except when I'm quiet but you can shush.)

I'm an obsessive collector of minutia and obscure details, possessing what has been described as an eidetic memory.

I like to hurt help people.
FURTHERMORE, I've done this before, I've had some experience with this sort of thing.

I'm also a bit of a narcissist, even though I'm a hella self-deprecator.

So, considering all that, feel free to ask me anything and everything on your mind, and I will try to answer your questions to the best of my abilities.

«13456716

Posts

  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    i feel like there are a lot of self-loathing narcissists here

    LRSpdfo.png
    balerbowerHacksawDr. FlamingoLucedesSwillYaYazerzhulBeastehNaphtaliLegbaBroloJacques L'HommeKwoaruSlacker71OghulkNeoTomaSenorTacosDarth WaiterSnowbeatJoolanderpablo_priceAnialosXehalusStranger DangerRainfallEdith UpwardsScudoGoatmonHellaJeffZilla360JavenCorehealerReynoldsErlecJC of DIZonugal
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) I want to cut to the feelingRegistered User regular
    Hey Rachel,

    'sup?

    I am streamer, destroyer of worlds. [M, Tu, W, F: 2-6 pm EST] and [Saturday: 3-8 pm EST]
    Twitter
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    What interests you so much about Pacific Rim?

    Like, I thought it was a fun, enjoyable film. But, once I was done watching it, it was pretty much out of sight, out of mind.

    Yet the thread for it keeps showing up on the front page, much to my surprise.

    I didn't feel like there was much meat on them bones but, apparently others are finding something I am not seeing.

    (Also I am a self loving narcissist. I used to sort of fake narcissism to cover up not being happy with certain aspects of myself. But now I basically love who I am. I just have to make sure my self love doesn't go too far.)

  • MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Anti did you see the PAX photo yet

    James Franco is in it

    BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
    UsagiNaphtali
  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »
    Hey Rachel,

    'sup?
    working on getting into Netrunner tonight, stressed out because i checked the email i fed my dad that i also use for work because it uses my dudename and I didn't want him having my personal email

    the roomies are going to play more beyond two souls tonight, might show TLB some last airbender since he hasnt seen the series

    Doobh
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Antimatter, what is best in life?

    Goatmon
  • valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    I'm a self-loathing narcissist.

    Speed Racer
  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    What interests you so much about Pacific Rim?

    Like, I thought it was a fun, enjoyable film. But, once I was done watching it, it was pretty much out of sight, out of mind.

    Yet the thread for it keeps showing up on the front page, much to my surprise.

    I didn't feel like there was much meat on them bones but, apparently others are finding something I am not seeing.

    (Also I am a self loving narcissist. I used to sort of fake narcissism to cover up not being happy with certain aspects of myself. But now I basically love who I am. I just have to make sure my self love doesn't go too far.)
    I love that it was an action movie with a moral and a message that it executed flawlessly, and I loved the universe it made. The movie itself was alright, but it created something bigger than itself.
    Veretas wrote: »
    Anti did you see the PAX photo yet

    James Franco is in it
    I saw, I was grumpy I wasn't in it because I was at the giant bomb panel and I received no indication of when the photo was going to be.
    Uriel wrote: »
    Antimatter, what is best in life?

    cats.

    SwillHeadCreepsBeastehBroloZilla360
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Ah, I see, I see. I didn't really attempt to dig into the world it built at all, so that's probably where my difference about how I feel towards it stems from.

    Thanks for answering, just a question that's been floating around in the back of my head for a while.

  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    Uriel wrote: »
    Antimatter, what is best in life?

    cats.

    Alright, This checks out.

    DoobhKilroyDarth_MogsRingoSeriouslySwillHeadCreepsBeastehSlacker71cabsyDer Waffle MousDarth WaiterEdith UpwardsZilla360Delzhand
  • MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Ah don't fret too much about it. That photo is always announced like 10 minutes before it's taken. I had to run like 10 blocks to get there from a pub crawl.

    BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
    NeoToma
  • The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Anti

    I don't really have a question, just havin' a shitty night but I thought I'd tell you that you're pretty fuckin' cool.

    Steam PSN: The Betman
    You should listen to my Totally Spies rewatch podcast on Audio Entropy!
    ineedmayo.com
    Antimatter
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    You people and your paxes and your photos and your friends...

    chrishallett83valhalla130Darth WaiterKaplarSCREECH OF THE FARGEdith Upwards
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    what do you turn to when you're feeling overwhelmed and need to decompress?

    25Mj5br.png
  • AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    It was really great to see a movie with a message of hope and empathy rather than some cynical grimdark color desaturated whatever

    :bz: :bz: :bzz:
    SirEtchwartsAntimatterKilroyDuke 2.0GatsbyHermanoWheatBun01cabsy
  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Ah, I see, I see. I didn't really attempt to dig into the world it built at all, so that's probably where my difference about how I feel towards it stems from.

    Thanks for answering, just a question that's been floating around in the back of my head for a while.

    plus well you know

    giant robots with incredible names and fantastic designs and heroic people with incredible names and intimidating looking monsters and one of the best soundtracks in recent history




    SirEtchwartsvalhalla130GatsbyHermanoJayKaos
  • SirEtchwartsSirEtchwarts Great Power Great CostumesRegistered User regular
    Antimatter,

    Coke or Pepsi?

    jG0D9Pb.jpg
    Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 4527-8947-6010
    PSN Username: SirEtchwarts
  • KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Antimatter, what is love?
    I'm not sorry at all
    okay maybe just a little

  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Hullis wrote: »
    what do you turn to when you're feeling overwhelmed and need to decompress?
    music/foruming/mopeing
    Antimatter,

    Coke or Pepsi?
    pepsi throwback
    Kilroy wrote: »
    Antimatter, what is love?
    I'm not sorry at all
    okay maybe just a little

    a myth

    Antimatter on
  • AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    what would your Pacific Rim OC be named

    :bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    Dear Abbymatter,

    How is the Pacific Northwest?

    I want to know more about why you like Transformers so much? Where did your live for them start?

    What did you think about the latest Daft Punk album? Overall I thought there were a couple of okay songs on there but overall, it was that great

    Sincerely,

    Tef

  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Antimatter, what do you recommend watching over these next 16 days of Halloween season?

  • WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    Anti what's the spookiest halloween thing: Vampires, Skeletons, Ghosts, Frankensteins, Ghost-Vampires, Werewolves, Double-Skeletons, or the Quiet Yet Deafening Breeze that Blows in the Twilit Hours of an Early November First Morning, When the Grass Collects its Dew in Silence and I am Alone-- Was I Alone the Whole Night? Will I be Alone Once Dawn Arrives?

    or

    Triple-Skeletons?

  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Dear Abbymatter,

    How did your musical taste come to be?

    b1ehrMM.gif
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    Antimatter,

    Coke or Pepsi?
    pepsi throwback
    Fuckin A Rgiht.

  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    Avraham wrote: »
    what would your Pacific Rim OC be named
    Funny you should say that
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/27976056/#Comment_27976056
    those two characters are based on characters from the glossolalia thread, Disco Neon had just been floating around in my head for a while
    i also came up with more Jaeger names tonight on the car ride home from shopping
    Viper Touchdown
    Radar Knuckle
    Diamond Blitzkrieg
    Twister Solomon
    Cobra Rumble
    something to remember, jaegers do not share name components
    Tef wrote: »
    Dear Abbymatter,

    How is the Pacific Northwest?

    I want to know more about why you like Transformers so much? Where did your live for them start?

    What did you think about the latest Daft Punk album? Overall I thought there were a couple of okay songs on there but overall, it was that great

    Sincerely,

    Tef
    it's alright
    i like robots, they are cool. i liked vehicles/beasts that turned into robots since power rangers and beast wars.

    RAM was alright, probably overhyped but I mean it had enjoyable stuff on there.
    Antimatter, what do you recommend watching over these next 16 days of Halloween season?

    http://www.youtuberepeater.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w&name=Andrew+Gold+Spooky+Scary+Skeletons
    Whyther wrote: »
    Anti what's the spookiest halloween thing: Vampires, Skeletons, Ghosts, Frankensteins, Ghost-Vampires, Werewolves, Double-Skeletons, or the Quiet Yet Deafening Breeze that Blows in the Twilit Hours of an Early November First Morning, When the Grass Collects its Dew in Silence and I am Alone-- Was I Alone the Whole Night? Will I be Alone Once Dawn Arrives?

    or

    Triple-Skeletons?

    you know the answer in your heart of hearts
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    Dear Abbymatter,

    How did your musical taste come to be?

    listened to video game music for years, played guitar hero III, got recommended gorillaz based on questioning someone's gif for a signature on smashboards, moved on from there

    Whyther
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    Antimatter,

    Coke or Pepsi?
    pepsi throwback

    If ever I needed proof you were a good person

    LRSpdfo.png
    UrielKilroyGatsbyNaphtaliStilts
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Anti, what kind of pokemon are you?
    How do you do the things you do?

    KilroyThe Betgirl
  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Anti, what kind of pokemon are you?
    How do you do the things you do?
    Steel/Electric, not well

  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    uh Inquisitor

    the follow up is "Are you red are you blue"

    sounds like you dont know how 2 B A Master

    wb5cft.png
    GatsbyYaYaSlacker71
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Not serious question: Anti, did you get your Rodimus badge yet?

    Serious question: Anti, what Transformer can I get you for Christmas?

    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    ...which is your favorite twin?

    b1ehrMM.gif
  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Not serious question: Anti, did you get your Rodimus badge yet?

    Serious question: Anti, what Transformer can I get you for Christmas?

    no...

    uhhhhh dark energon knock out or beast hunters prowl if you really had to get me something (you don't have to give me anything don't be silly kyle <3)
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    ...which is your favorite twin?
    I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO SHOOT

    Antimatter on
  • SirEtchwartsSirEtchwarts Great Power Great CostumesRegistered User regular
    The answer is "both".

    jG0D9Pb.jpg
    Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 4527-8947-6010
    PSN Username: SirEtchwarts
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    uh Inquisitor

    the follow up is "Are you red are you blue"

    sounds like you dont know how 2 B A Master

    Bulbapedia is telling me I am in the right here.

  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. Registered User regular
    Antimatter, which unique Canadian potato chip flavour is best?

    7UVunkN.jpg
    mully
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Dear Abbymatter,

    I haven't read the last few issues of MTMTE. What happened with-
    Antimatter wrote: »
    I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO SHOOT

    -oh no NO NO NO

    wb5cft.png
    AntimatterMetroidZoidGatsbyFishmanSlacker71NeoTomaJoolanderRainfallSCREECH OF THE FARG
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Anti, given that my girlfriend is French Canadian, what is the best ammunition you can arm me with to torment her?

  • WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    Antimatter what is your opinion on the Gorillaz album The Fall?

    I think it is underrated and I feel like it is a crazy-good capture of what traveling across America feels like.

  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    Antimatter, which unique Canadian potato chip flavour is best?
    probably grilled cheese!
    Dear Abbymatter,

    I haven't read the last few issues of MTMTE. What happened with-
    Antimatter wrote: »
    I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO SHOOT

    -oh no NO NO NO
    mwah mwah
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Anti, given that my girlfriend is French Canadian, what is the best ammunition you can arm me with to torment her?

    that she doesn't speak french right obv (i had a haughty french teacher from france in college)
    Whyther wrote: »
    Antimatter what is your opinion on the Gorillaz album The Fall?

    I think it is underrated and I feel like it is a crazy-good capture of what traveling across America feels like.

    i did not enjoy the fall, but it wasn't a "full" album

    i'm grumpy that at least two albums worth of material that was unused in plastic beach that is unreleased

«13456716
Sign In or Register to comment.