Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Quadradius - a Chaotic and Strategic game of 3D Space Checkers on Crack

TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
quadradius-powered-pieces-row.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=aOKi2_49kwA

Quadradius is an intricate and competitive game of skill, chance, bluffing, and devastation. It is a turn-based board game played by 1 to 6 people on a three dimensional grid. The goal is to eliminate all of your opponent's pieces from the arena. This can be accomplished by jumping on their pieces and smashing them one by one.

quadradius-game-play-1-(1200-wide).jpg

But this would get boring quite quickly, so to put a bionic twist on things, each piece can collect Power Orbs scattered throughout the arena. These orbs contain one of over 30 versatile powers that can be unleashed to attack, defend, foil your opponent's plans, or combined together for even greater devastating effects. Dubbed "3D Space Checkers on Crack" by the community, Quadradius will have you amazed at the rewarding victories, fumbling losses, and the wondrous complexities you continue to unravel.

quadradius-game-play-2-(1200-wide).jpg

You can PLAY NOW, no registration required, at quadradius.com

I would love to hear your thoughts on the game, and thanks for stopping by! -jimmi

Hobnail wrote: »
This forum has taken everything from me

• jimmiQRjimmiQR Registered User new member
    edited October 2013
    And here is how it plays:

Thanks Tube and the Penny Arcade crew and readers. Hit me up with any questions here if you like. We are a small indie team of 3 people who all have day jobs, but cranked on this game dev hardcore to get this out to the public. This is a followup to our older clunkier cousin quadradius that was released back in 2005/06. We are scattered across the country in Boston, San Francisco, and the Philly/New York area.

You can read the gory details here: quadradius.com/about, or just get right into a tutorial game or full game at quadradius.com by clicking on the PLAY NOW button in the navigation bar on any page.

jimmiQR on
  • MekkaBMekkaB Registered User regular
    I love this game.

I played a round of "Occupy Quadradius" as the tank and I felt like Mecha-Godzilla mowing down the populous!

See you in the arenas