As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pfft..I wish..

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    I wish I didn't have a group project, the others are not pulling their weight and I don't want it to effect my grade.

Time to be miss bossy pants

2x39jD4.jpg
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I wish that I wont feel obligated to stay in my current relationship once money problems are solved.

That's the secret reason behind this fund raising.

Which makes me feel real shitty, in hindsight. Am I looking at this the wrong way?
    I think I fucked up my eyeliner. It's so hard to just get a smooth, even line! AUGH.

The Goblin King can help you with that.

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I wish I didn't have a group project, the others are not pulling their weight and I don't want it to effect my grade.

God I remember being in those situations. They were so annoying.

I mean I'm trying to slack off over here and then someone who cares about things starts moaning for me to pull my weight!

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Ha! Its true though.

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular

Sometimes I miss working in a group.

That's why I had printed this off to hang from the wall at my desk.
    GROUP-WORK_zps28e9cd22.jpg

Then I no longer miss group work.

Hope it goes better for you :(

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Actually I used to end up in groups where people pulled their weight but were just always really dumb.

At least it made me look better in comparison when we did our presentations.

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »

Sometimes I miss working in a group.

That's why I had printed this off to hang from the wall at my desk.
    GROUP-WORK_zps28e9cd22.jpg

Then I no longer miss group work.

Hope it goes better for you :(

Thats brilliant! :D

I looked great in the presentation but now I have to add other people's work in to whats handed in and.... yeah. It'll be fine, I'll just have to kick some ass.

• MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    man I remember a group project where one dude was doing the powerpoint and had all anime backgrounds

fuckin' Vegeta all representing our budget usage

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    I had a history presentation where our presentation was on the Globe Theater and one of my team members cited Shakespeare in Love like it was historical fact.

That was a fun moment in class when I had to restrain myself from strangling someone.

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »
    Let us all be cradled by David Bowie's grey bulge

http://youtu.be/GpTwgRk2aUU

• Panic ButtonPanic Button Robo-cannibal Registered User regular
    I wish I could decide if I don't mind programming or if I hate it from the core of my being. It would really help me with this "life after school" business.

Drawings and short stories: sketchatron.tumblr.com
  • WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    to hell with programming

open up a waffle stand instead. Grow it into a bed and breakfast type thing, perhaps. Then eventually you create a chain of them and now you're rolling in dough (and money)

4SMZq.jpg
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Mysst wrote: »
    man I remember a group project where one dude was doing the powerpoint and had all anime backgrounds

Did he plot anything on a hyperbolic graph versus time?

iwantanswers3.png
  • Panic ButtonPanic Button Robo-cannibal Registered User regular
    Wimble wrote: »
    to hell with programming

open up a waffle stand instead. Grow it into a bed and breakfast type thing, perhaps. Then eventually you create a chain of them and now you're rolling in dough (and money)

Sometimes I daydream about owning a pizzeria. Maybe CompSci isn't for me.

Drawings and short stories: sketchatron.tumblr.com
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

Colleges I regret to inform you that we are over budget...

OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!

• RalgRalg Registered User regular

Our expectations for Q3 are KAKAAAAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

• CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    One of my wishes came true last night, thanks to the power of friendship.

I'd tell you more but can't because there's an NDA.

But I bet you can guess.

488W936.png
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Corehealer wrote: »

But I bet you can guess.

Exactly how sexy does the robot body feel?

• GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    I think I fucked up my eyeliner. It's so hard to just get a smooth, even line! AUGH.

Eyeliner's really fucking hard!

• CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Corehealer wrote: »

But I bet you can guess.

Exactly how sexy does the robot body feel?

Let's just say it's very efficient in it's design.

488W936.png
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Ah, group projects.

They were always essentially Inquisitor solo projects and 4 other people get a free A. But school was mad easy anyway so I never really minded.

• TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Ah, group projects.

They were always essentially Inquisitor solo projects and 4 other people get a free A. But school was mad easy anyway so I never really minded.

I worked out a better system. My history teacher used the same groups of 4 for two projects, one at the beginning and one at the end of the year. I got us an A by doing the first one solo and then got to put my feet up and relax while the other 3 chuckleheads triple-tag-teamed a decent B grade.

• Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    I wish you had all just been at the comedy show I just put on. We killed it!

• ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Wiener, that is what I truly want to be... 'cause if I were an Oscar Mayer Wiener, everyone would be in love with me!

Chimera on
  • ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
    ....but seriously I wish I for a debt free life, a few thousand dollars for a replacement Jeep Cherokee, and a certain someone's love.

• DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Oh, shit. It was THIS thread that I said I fucked up my eyeliner in. Fuck.

• NWKNWK Registered User regular
    I wish I could really credit that my girlfriend is into me.

I'm crazy about her and every time she says or does something that shows how much she cares about me I'm like what is going on this can't be right

Steam GW2: Silas.5762
  • Biscuits and GravyBiscuits and Gravy Marchwarden of Beardlorien Registered User regular
    I wish that I could draw anything other than weird shit and faces.

I feel like I no longer know how to draw bodies. What is wrong with meeeeee???

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    I wish I wasn't sick anymore.

This god damned flu.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    NWK wrote: »

I'm crazy about her and every time she says or does something that shows how much she cares about me I'm like what is going on this can't be right

This is more normal than you'd think. Don't sweat.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I really wish I had managed more than 3 hours of sleep last night.

• darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    Wish I could get Radical Face to play locally every week.

forumsig.png
  • One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    I wish that I knew why my checking account is overdrawn AGAIN god damn it I was well into the black yesterday fuck this!

Hacksaw wrote: »

I think if you take a moment on occasion to just honestly say that it can make a really big impact. Depending on your relationship it would probably be a weird thing to say to someone every day other than the casual "You are so great."

But just taking a moment to say (Without any prompting or without any attempt to get them to do something for you) "Hey. You are amazing. I love you."

It's a really good thing to do for someone.

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »
    Hacksaw wrote: »

I think if you take a moment on occasion to just honestly say that it can make a really big impact. Depending on your relationship it would probably be a weird thing to say to someone every day other than the casual "You are so great."

But just taking a moment to say (Without any prompting or without any attempt to get them to do something for you) "Hey. You are amazing. I love you."

It's a really good thing to do for someone.

I just texted my wife this and she replied that she's awesome because she's taking a huge, spicy shit. I <3 her so much.

JtgVX0H.png
    Goatmon wrote: »
    I wish I wasn't sick anymore.

This god damned flu.

If you have the energy/wherewithal to operate a computer I posit that you do not have actual flu.

• TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    I worked holiday retail for almost a month once with fucking Infectious mononucleosis. Not everyone gets sick the same way.

I wonder how many people you infected

I made sure to get a flu shot this year since I deal with so many undergraduates.

Stupid germy students.

• HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »
    I made sure to get a flu shot this year since I deal with so many undergraduates.

Stupid germy students.

Hey

I'm mostly clean