As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Thursday, October 17, 2013 - Shut Up & Sit Down Season 2, Ep. 24: The Opener: Ultimate We

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2013 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PATV] Thursday, October 17, 2013 - Shut Up & Sit Down Season 2, Ep. 24: The Opener: Ultimate Werewolf & Chili Con Carne

Review of the game Ultimate Werewolf along with a mini cooking course for the creation of chili con carne.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    PrivateJokerPrivateJoker Registered User regular
    This is actually a fantastic game to play on an internet forum. I've played it dozens of times that way, and the people who run them tend to get really really creative with their custom rulesets.

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Want to give this game a shot, but cannot find anyone to play in real life? Come to the Critical Failures section of the PA forums. We have regularly running games of Werewolf (we call it Phalla, a play on the other name for the game, Mafia).

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    DuoDuo Registered User regular
    I've played this using werewolves and using mobsters. The mechanics of the game don't really change, but when using mobsters you get to invent crazy ways of killing villagers during the night. Tie a guy up by his toes and drain the blood from him. Maybe you bury a guy up to his neck and cover his head in cow manure. The sky's the limit!

With werewolves... you eat the guy? Ok. You eat the guy again? Great. Again? Someone got eaten?! Fine.

It's still loads of fun, but you really just have to gloss over the deaths when using werewolves.

Either way, I'd highly recommend this to any large group.

• Options
    RabidKittenRabidKitten Registered User regular
    Wrap your tortillas in a wet paper towel and microwave them for a few seconds and then won't break.

• Options
    darkmalteaserdarkmalteaser Registered User regular
    I've played this type of game, it was epic fun its called werewolves of miller hollow

• Options
    darkmalteaserdarkmalteaser Registered User regular
    feed me, feed me now :)

• Options
    JodinsanJodinsan Registered User regular
    This is quite easily the most entertaining SU&SD I have seen yet. Double bonus points for the candles and spooky video, double plus bonus points for the chilli recipe.

Sounds like the perfect Halloween Party game.

• Options
    SrVallejoSrVallejo Registered User new member
    I'm from spain and this game is called here Hombres Lobo de Castro Negro (Werewolfs of Black Mountain). I prefer the spanish version for the art, it's a lot better, take a look, it's very interesting.

P.S: Great video, i try the candles and another stuff in my next Werewolfs game.

• Options
    usrnamear4sissiesusrnamear4sissies Registered User new member
    No need to spend whatever crazy amount this game costs, this is an old game played with a regular deck of playing cards, the variant we play uses warewolves, hunters and villagers. Great game to play while drinking around the fire when camping.

• Options
    ahdokahdok Figment of your imagination Registered User regular
    We used to play this game at university, by the name of "mafia" - I don't understand why it would need a purchase though.

Also, you don't need a moderator to sit out! The first turn is a day phase, where you lynch someone, so the first death can take over as moderator.

http://www.socksandpuppets.com for comics, art and other junk.