As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

All Thighs On The Champion [Wrestling]

19495969798100»

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    bryan going with wyatt is interesting and cool and i honestly hope it's not "haha i was just pretending to be on your side"

This. Not sure what would cause him to break away though.

i can see an eventual rejection of wyatt's ideals or realization that the fans do matter or some bs

just as long as this isn't some kind of lame master plan by my boy dbry

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Good grief the amount of whining online right now about this Bryan/Wyatt thing. Apparently they are all convinced this is just Vince trying to destroy Bryan and not giving a shit about his fan base. Really? I guess they are convinced Bryan will stay a Wyatt for his whole career.

I'll be honest, for every comment I see whining about this storyline, I see 10 comments whining about people whining about this storyline. The whole thing is exhausting.

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    Good grief the amount of whining online right now about this Bryan/Wyatt thing. Apparently they are all convinced this is just Vince trying to destroy Bryan and not giving a shit about his fan base. Really? I guess they are convinced Bryan will stay a Wyatt for his whole career.

I'll be honest, for every comment I see whining about this storyline, I see 10 comments whining about people whining about this storyline. The whole thing is exhausting.

We have to have instant satisfaction though. Can't be patient a wait for a story to play out.

Now in fairness, WWE has betrayed our trust many times in the past for not delivering on a long term story. And they could do the same here.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Brock lesnar's WAR SCREAM will be my ringtone by day's end

• Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »

I agree. Whining about the IWC is honestly the most tiresome thing the IWC does.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    If they would go the HBK/Bryan route for 'Mania

Have HBK feel remorse for how he help put Bryan on that path, wants to fight him to bring him away from the Wyatts, get Taker's blessing, etc.

• Options
    Honestly? At this point, I think the smartest way to blow it off it for D-Bry to beat HHH at Mania, cementing himself as The New Wave, before having a change of heart and turning on the Wyatts

HHH can go tweener by realizing what a monster he's created in D-Bry and wants to put him down

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    I am excited for any development that potentially gives us more bray wyatt

the sister abigail is my favorite name for a finishing move ever

• Options
    Kilroy wrote: »
    I am excited for any development that potentially gives us more bray wyatt

the sister abigail is my favorite name for a finishing move ever

SHINING WIZARD

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular