As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

All Thighs On The Champion [Wrestling]

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    So Erick Rowan is shit compared to Luke Harper.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Luke Harper plays the "devoted disciple" character so well it is blowing my MIND

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    How many times are the Wyatts going to destroy Bryan before there's a real resolution?

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »

we could say this comparing a lot of people to Luke Harper

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Bray Wyatt is singing this is the best.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    The Wyatt Family is almost good enough to make me stop missing the SES.

Almost.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    holyb shyti HOLY SHIT

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    not like this Daniel

not like this

Hjorvarthr on
  • Options
    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Yesssssssssssssss

Happy New Year everybody

• Options
    oh

my

god

• Options
    edited December 2013
    i3Cfvt4B4ctvd.gif

Ms Dapper on
    2ohWien.png
  • Options
    THIS IS INCREDIBLE

• Options
    2013 ended with the crowd completely hooked on a storyline involving brody lee, husky harris, and bryan danielson

despite the ups and downs, what a great year for wrestling, you guys

• Options
    SarcasmoBlasterSarcasmoBlaster Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    Cool ending. One of the sucky things about the Wyatts thus far - the only thing really - was that their cultish behavior never really resulted anything. They tried to turn Kane, and tried to turn Bryan for awhile, and nothing happened. Now they become a real threat though. And who knows what it means for Bryan, but I'm in. At least it's new and interesting.

• Options
    I LOVE WRESTLING YOU GUYS

2ohWien.png
  • Options
    Bryan was excellent

now I wonder if he'll don new gear to fit in with them

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    They broke him. They really did break him.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    what a fucking phenomenal thing

this is a midcard feud played so well that it is a main event feud

jesus

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    MrDapper wrote: »
    I LOVE WRESTLING YOU GUYS

wrestling is really good and i wish more people would realize this

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I think my favorite part of that was the fact that it all ended with no end THEN, NOW, FOREVER card, just the Wyatt mask jump cut

The last WWE image in 2013

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Did that just happen?

Did that really just happen?

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    Cool ending. One of the sucky things about the Wyatts thus far - the only thing really - was that their cultish behavior never really resulted anything. They tried to turn Kane, and tried to turn Bryan for awhile, and nothing happened. Now they become a real threat though. And who knows what it means for Bryan, but I'm in. At least it's new and interesting.

I would argue Kane willingly giving up his mask and going corporate was at least somewhat of an after effect of the Wyatt's kidnapping him.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Hullis wrote: »
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    Hjorvarthr wrote: »
    holy shit that power bomb

Enjoy it while it lasts because we're back to Batista's half-assed sit out power bombs next month.

Next thread title will be [Wirehead Depreciation Station] just FYI

Dude I already did that thread.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    I was really hoping for D-Bry to go "This is the end, the end for you" and then the lights go out and Taker's music plays.

This was phenomenally done as well. Loved D-Bry starting his "Hulk Up" routine on the stage to get the crowd cheering and just giving up.

• Options
    2013 ended with the crowd completely hooked on a storyline involving brody lee, husky harris, and bryan danielson

People here know the man crush I had on Brodie Lee before he debuted but I'm so glad that not only did he keep his basic hillbilly character from the indies but made it better in the process. WWE just did a Chikara storyline better than Chikara. How fucking crazy is that?

• Options
    edited December 2013
    RR main event Cena/Orton part 75
    Daniel Bryan lowest buyrate of any WWE title main eventer

Fan love doesn't matter. Bray Was Right All Along. I think I'm a convert now

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    Magell wrote: »
    I was really hoping for D-Bry to go "This is the end, the end for you" and then the lights go out and Taker's music plays.

This was phenomenally done as well. Loved D-Bry starting his "Hulk Up" routine on the stage to get the crowd cheering and just giving up.

I would have literally screamed for joy had that happened.

• Options
    edited December 2013

Because what does overcoming the odds do if they just stack them against you again? It's an incredible meta-story, even the booking of the rumble main event makes Bryan look like an afterthought, spurring his journey towards the Wyatts. Bryan isn't a guy they believe in (kayfabe), so he'll never ascend to where he belongs the "right" way.

It's a tremendous piece of writing.

WeedLordVegeta on
  • Options
    Goose! wrote: »

We'll compared to Harper yes but he's improving overall.

• Options

People here know the man crush I had on Brodie Lee before he debuted but I'm so glad that not only did he keep his basic hillbilly character from the indies but made it better in the process. WWE just did a Chikara storyline better than Chikara. How fucking crazy is that?

Not that crazy.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    If they use this angle to push Bryan to a championship I'm interested to see how the crowd reacts. Bryan enters the Rumble at #1 so you think he'll have to overcome the odds, but the Wyatt Family does all the work for him and ends with Bray eliminating himself because Bryan is his man, but he knows Bryan is the better wrestler and more capable of winning the belt. Will the fans cheer when D-Bry has interference to win matches whether he needs it or not?

• Options
    edited December 2013
    If they use this angle to push Bryan to a championship I'm interested to see how the crowd reacts. Bryan enters the Rumble at #1 so you think he'll have to overcome the odds, but the Wyatt Family does all the work for him and ends with Bray eliminating himself because Bryan is his man, but he knows Bryan is the better wrestler and more capable of winning the belt. Will the fans cheer when D-Bry has interference to win matches whether he needs it or not?

To be honest, I really want to see Bryan face Shawn now instead. Bray interacting with Michaels can get all quasi-religious without going too over the top alas the whole "God" thing in 2006.

wirehead26 on
  • Options

To be honest, I really want to see Bryan face Shawn now instead. Bray interacting with Michaels can get all quasi-religious without going too over the top alas the whole "God" thing in 2006.

I love that you posted this on the page where Nirya linked to the thread we made about you wanting old dudes to wrestle.

• Options

I love that you posted this on the page where Nirya linked to the thread we made about you wanting old dudes to wrestle.

That thread was one of my finest achievements.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options

We'll if Bryan isn't in the WWE WHT match the only other good choice is Shawn unless he rebels against Bray beforehand.

• Options
    man that Lesnar scream is the best/worst thing

• Options

We'll if Bryan isn't in the WWE WHT match the only other good choice is Shawn unless he rebels against Bray beforehand.

You do know there's at least 90 days for them to come up with anything decent at all for him to do at the show, right

Who am I kidding, you don't

• Options
    411Randle411Randle Librarian Oook.Registered User regular
    RR main event Cena/Orton part 75
    Daniel Bryan lowest buyrate of any WWE title main eventer

Fan love doesn't matter. Bray Was Right All Along. I think I'm a convert now

We warned you. We warned all of you. But there is still time. You can yet still be saved.

1) Silence 2) Books must be returned by the last date shown 3) Do not interfere with the nature of causality
This discussion has been closed.