Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

All Thighs On The Champion [Wrestling]

19495969799

Posts

  • zllehszllehs Hiding in a box, waiting to strike.Registered User regular
    Really? we're happy about this?

    How is Daniel Bryan-Wyatt going to be a character more worthy of a WWEWHC run than the Daniel Bryan that was head and shoulders above anyone else the most electrifying man in wrestling for the past year?

    I don't see this sending him to a title run anytime soon
    He is mid card and mid card only for the foreseeable future

    You want to know the real reason for this?
    Its the best way to kill a character and the segment disrupting crowd "YES" chants that he is responsible for

  • NiryaNirya My name's Bo Rida and I'm here to sayRegistered User regular
    Well aren't you a wet blanket.

    The reason people are excited about this is because it is exactly what WWE has been unwilling to do in the past - namely, take a chance with a storyline. Besides, Bryan has been treated as a main-event player since Summerslam, and this feud does nothing to diminish him.

    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
    The BetgirlMagellDevlin_DragonusMs DapperDyvim TvarShadowenWeedLordVegetaCuvisTheConquerorHawkstone
  • The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    its an actual character development that will have no effect on the man's wrestling capabilities, which is why he's so over in the first place

    Not to mention that i think Bray and Bryan can actually offer a lot to each other in terms of sharing their skill sets!

    just because someone is not in the middle of a title run does not mean they aren't important or amazing to watch, and sometimes there are long builds to this kind of thing

    or we can just be cynical and assume they want to kill off daniel bryan, the man who gets some of the biggest pops every time he comes out for anything




    yeah probably that

    Steam PSN: The Betman
    You should listen to my Totally Spies rewatch podcast on Audio Entropy!
    ineedmayo.com
    NiryaDyvim TvarShadowenWeedLordVegeta
  • NiryaNirya My name's Bo Rida and I'm here to sayRegistered User regular
    Also how dare WWE use an established, over star in DB to help get a group over.

    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
    Dyvim TvarShadowen
  • XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    if and when Cena gets the WWE World title at the Rumble

    he'll be in heel mode when he faces Cena or Taker at WM29

    either way he helps gets Bray and Harper over

    which is awesome

  • MagellMagell Sphinx! Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    zllehs wrote: »
    Really? we're happy about this?

    How is Daniel Bryan-Wyatt going to be a character more worthy of a WWEWHC run than the Daniel Bryan that was head and shoulders above anyone else the most electrifying man in wrestling for the past year?

    I don't see this sending him to a title run anytime soon
    He is mid card and mid card only for the foreseeable future

    You want to know the real reason for this?
    Its the best way to kill a character and the segment disrupting crowd "YES" chants that he is responsible for

    It looks bad at first glance, but it could be interesting, and much more interesting than just good guy going over bad guy so I'm hopeful and willing to give WWE the benefit of the doubt with this storyline. It going poorly could hurt him, but if it goes well it will make him even more over than he is now.

  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Generally, if a person is involved in an angle that is literally the last thing seen by that company in a year, that doesn't mean they're in a bad position.

    I'm not saying Bryan's getting the belt back ever again (still don't think he does and still think if it weren't for Cena's injury he'd never have a reign), but he's certainly still getting at least semi-main event status with how this ended. You don't end a year of programming like that if a guy isn't getting involved in stuff above mid card.

  • NiryaNirya My name's Bo Rida and I'm here to sayRegistered User regular
    Generally, if a person is involved in an angle that is literally the last thing seen by that company in a year, that doesn't mean they're in a bad position.

    I'm not saying Bryan's getting the belt back ever again (still don't think he does and still think if it weren't for Cena's injury he'd never have a reign), but he's certainly still getting at least semi-main event status with how this ended. You don't end a year of programming like that if a guy isn't getting involved in stuff above mid card.

    He was already a World Heavyweight Champion before Summerslam happened, and odds were they'd take a chance on him sooner rather than later, especially considering how often Cena went to bat for him, supposedly.

    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    So is he going to go from American Dragon to The American Nightmare?

    I say this mostly cause I want to see an evil Daniel Bryan come out to the Zombie song at Mania :p

  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Also, have Barrett and his Podium randomly pop up everywhere and it will be the best thing he's ever done or will do

    I want to see somebody chokeslam somebody else through the ring, only for Barrett's music to play and him and his Podium to slowly rise up from the hole in the ring

    chrishallett83LBD_Nytetrayn
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular
    He's a real mid card guy who was given the entire last thirty minutes of RAW to wrestle and support his storyline.

    tumblr_oj5c1nDyyk1sk79exo1_250.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by beroberos Sig by jawlipops
  • zllehszllehs Hiding in a box, waiting to strike.Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    Well aren't you a wet blanket.

    The reason people are excited about this is because it is exactly what WWE has been unwilling to do in the past - namely, take a chance with a storyline. Besides, Bryan has been treated as a main-event player since Summerslam, and this feud does nothing to diminish him.

    Lol the wettest

    Well the feud hasn't hurt him because he is still the same character
    the same character who got screwed out of his belt for what feels like a dozen times and who the crowd was still yearning for
    The Betman wrote: »
    its an actual character development that will have no effect on the man's wrestling capabilities, which is why he's so over in the first place

    Not to mention that i think Bray and Bryan can actually offer a lot to each other in terms of sharing their skill sets!

    just because someone is not in the middle of a title run does not mean they aren't important or amazing to watch, and sometimes there are long builds to this kind of thing

    or we can just be cynical and assume they want to kill off daniel bryan, the man who gets some of the biggest pops every time he comes out for anything

    yeah probably that

    Lol yea why would I think that?
    Look how great he was booked and how great he was treated up to and through his very short title run and how he got his redemption and his title back... oh wait...

    And character development?
    You know who needs character development/change?
    Stale and stagnant characters which we can all agree DB is not
    If it aint broke dont fix it. What character do you guys remember being on the forefront of their peak and under go a character change?
    The changes that the Rock Stone cold and John cena went through came after they were at the top for a more than decent amount of time

    Also Bryan can't work that same style he has been in the past because that is a very babyface style

    But you mention something that is intriguing
    you this this will get him a legit title run in the future?
    As an anti authority character? meaning a face turn for the entire Wyatt family?

  • LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    It would make sense for Bray to go after the Authority

  • zllehszllehs Hiding in a box, waiting to strike.Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    if and when Cena gets the WWE World title at the Rumble

    he'll be in heel mode when he faces Cena or Taker at WM29

    either way he helps gets Bray and Harper over

    which is awesome
    Magell wrote: »
    zllehs wrote: »
    Really? we're happy about this?

    How is Daniel Bryan-Wyatt going to be a character more worthy of a WWEWHC run than the Daniel Bryan that was head and shoulders above anyone else the most electrifying man in wrestling for the past year?

    I don't see this sending him to a title run anytime soon
    He is mid card and mid card only for the foreseeable future

    You want to know the real reason for this?
    Its the best way to kill a character and the segment disrupting crowd "YES" chants that he is responsible for

    It looks bad at first glance, but it could be interesting, and much more interesting than just good guy going over bad guy so I'm hopeful and willing to give WWE the benefit of the doubt with this storyline. It going poorly could hurt him, but if it goes well it will make him even more over than he is now.

    The Wyatts do little for me but If this actually leads to a long DB title run then I'm all for it...

    I'm just not sure how you create a character more deserving than the DB from this past year

  • dwareydwarey Registered User regular
    The fact that he ended a Raw when Cena and Orton had the night off means absolutely nothing to me, personally. Just underlines what we've already been saying about his position in the company.

    I really want to give them the benefit of the doubt, and in theory if I believed in the direction of WWE right now this would be an awesome storyline. But I don't know. There's a part of me that says this is just their way of shuttling him back to the midcard.

  • zllehszllehs Hiding in a box, waiting to strike.Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    Generally, if a person is involved in an angle that is literally the last thing seen by that company in a year, that doesn't mean they're in a bad position.

    I'm not saying Bryan's getting the belt back ever again (still don't think he does and still think if it weren't for Cena's injury he'd never have a reign), but he's certainly still getting at least semi-main event status with how this ended. You don't end a year of programming like that if a guy isn't getting involved in stuff above mid card.

    He was already a World Heavyweight Champion before Summerslam happened, and odds were they'd take a chance on him sooner rather than later, especially considering how often Cena went to bat for him, supposedly.

    Are you suggesting the WHC was on the same level as and treated just as importantly as the WWEC these last few years?

  • NiryaNirya My name's Bo Rida and I'm here to sayRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Congrats wirehead, you've officially become the 2nd worst person in the thread!

    But seriously, there are so many ways for this feud to go. Bryan could be doing this to get inside the Wyatt Family, who've been a thorn in his side for months, and then take them out from within. He can do this while winning the Rumble as well. Or he could go all-in on being a Wyatt member, learning how to fight against authority, and then use that in his fight against the people who wronged him.

    At the same time, character development keeps things interesting. Comparing Daniel Bryan to Rock or Stone Cold or Cena doesn't work because he isn't them. He's more of a Chris Jericho, in that he's a guy you can always count on to be compelling and believable. Jericho changed his stuff up all the time. Change is good. It adds a new wrinkle to a character.

    Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
    The Betgirl
  • NiryaNirya My name's Bo Rida and I'm here to sayRegistered User regular
    zllehs wrote: »
    Nirya wrote: »
    Generally, if a person is involved in an angle that is literally the last thing seen by that company in a year, that doesn't mean they're in a bad position.

    I'm not saying Bryan's getting the belt back ever again (still don't think he does and still think if it weren't for Cena's injury he'd never have a reign), but he's certainly still getting at least semi-main event status with how this ended. You don't end a year of programming like that if a guy isn't getting involved in stuff above mid card.

    He was already a World Heavyweight Champion before Summerslam happened, and odds were they'd take a chance on him sooner rather than later, especially considering how often Cena went to bat for him, supposedly.

    Are you suggesting the WHC was on the same level as and treated just as importantly as the WWEC these last few years?

    Considering when he was WHC he was having mini-feuds with CM Punk over who was the best champion in WWE, I'd say he did a lot to try and bring that belt back (actually that whole run from Mark Henry through Sheamus was the strongest the title had been in a long time).

    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • zllehszllehs Hiding in a box, waiting to strike.Registered User regular
    dwarey wrote: »
    The fact that he ended a Raw when Cena and Orton had the night off means absolutely nothing to me, personally. Just underlines what we've already been saying about his position in the company.

    I really want to give them the benefit of the doubt, and in theory if I believed in the direction of WWE right now this would be an awesome storyline. But I don't know. There's a part of me that says this is just their way of shuttling him back to the midcard.

    How could It not be?
    You know what makes a main event storyline and character a main event storyline or character?
    Being the Main Event of a PPV (going on last) or being given the title of a Co-main event

    @MrDapper What difference does it make what time of the year it was and when this RAW happened?

    WWE championship matches and Taker at Mania is main event

    Everything else is Mid card - Upper mid card is no exception

  • XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    I have a dream that face and heel are considered old terms

    same with mid-card and main event

    all wrestling is good and they just go in order of who is the funnest to watch or has the best crowd reaction or the most storyline going at the time

    Xehalus on
  • zllehszllehs Hiding in a box, waiting to strike.Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    Congrats wirehead, you've officially become the 2nd worst person in the thread!

    But seriously, there are so many ways for this feud to go. Bryan could be doing this to get inside the Wyatt Family, who've been a thorn in his side for months, and then take them out from within. He can do this while winning the Rumble as well. Or he could go all-in on being a Wyatt member, learning how to fight against authority, and then use that in his fight against the people who wronged him.

    At the same time, character development keeps things interesting. Comparing Daniel Bryan to Rock or Stone Cold or Cena doesn't work because he isn't them. He's more of a Chris Jericho, in that he's a guy you can always count on to be compelling and believable. Jericho changed his stuff up all the time. Change is good. It adds a new wrinkle to a character.

    I like the CJ comparison and I would completely agree if DB was booked as strongly as CJ

    CJ reaches a characters peak with a championship chase or reign and then moves on to a new character and climbs the ladder with the new one

    Do you think DB reached the peak of this previous character?

  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    I have a dream that face and heel are considered old terms

    same with mid-card and main event

    all wrestling is good and they just go in order of who is the funnest to watch or has the best crowd reaction or the most storyline going at the time

    A lot pf people seem to think a title is the only way a wrestler can be successful which I think is kind of crazy. There are plenty of people who do great matches without touching a title. It's all about the storyline.
    zllehs wrote: »
    dwarey wrote: »
    The fact that he ended a Raw when Cena and Orton had the night off means absolutely nothing to me, personally. Just underlines what we've already been saying about his position in the company.

    I really want to give them the benefit of the doubt, and in theory if I believed in the direction of WWE right now this would be an awesome storyline. But I don't know. There's a part of me that says this is just their way of shuttling him back to the midcard.
    MrDapper What difference does it make what time of the year it was and when this RAW happened?

    This could be where my somewhat newness being a regular viewer gets the better of me, but I thought the end of the show and the end of they year were both important places to have a match.

    tumblr_oj5c1nDyyk1sk79exo1_250.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by beroberos Sig by jawlipops
  • XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    they needed to bury his YES! NO! stuff just so they can bring it back ten fold at some point in the future if and when he turns on or leaves the Wyatts

    maybe it's being planned as a WM30 payoff

  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular
  • zllehszllehs Hiding in a box, waiting to strike.Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    MrDapper wrote: »
    Xehalus wrote: »
    I have a dream that face and heel are considered old terms

    same with mid-card and main event

    all wrestling is good and they just go in order of who is the funnest to watch or has the best crowd reaction or the most storyline going at the time

    A lot pf people seem to think a title is the only way a wrestler can be successful which I think is kind of crazy. There are plenty of people who do great matches without touching a title. It's all about the storyline.
    zllehs wrote: »
    dwarey wrote: »
    The fact that he ended a Raw when Cena and Orton had the night off means absolutely nothing to me, personally. Just underlines what we've already been saying about his position in the company.

    I really want to give them the benefit of the doubt, and in theory if I believed in the direction of WWE right now this would be an awesome storyline. But I don't know. There's a part of me that says this is just their way of shuttling him back to the midcard.
    MrDapper What difference does it make what time of the year it was and when this RAW happened?

    This could be where my somewhat newness being a regular viewer gets the better of me, but I thought the end of the show and the end of they year were both important places to have a match.

    I dont think a title is the ONLY way someone could be considered successful but it is the ONLY way someone could be the MOST successful

    DB has been as successful as it is possible to be without the top belt in the industry

    What character can you guys think of who didnt reach their peak of success and popularity as the top star in the company without the BIG title?

    Even that CM Punk character and angle from a few years ago is the same case...
    His peak wasn't that worked shoot promo it was a few weeks later when he won that title

    It s the culmination of the chase for the title by a character that we care about and winning the title that we all live for

    If not... If championship belts aren't important/the most important... than why the fuck do they exist?



    This could be where my somewhat newness being a regular viewer gets the better of me, but I thought the end of the show and the end of they year were both important places to have a match.

    No its not an important show at all... I mean the WWEWHC and the #1 contender were off tonight... thats why DB got the slot he did tonight

    The show your'e thinking of is the Raw after Wrestlemania which is the start of the new year for the WWE

    zllehs on
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Dusty Rhodes made an entire goddamn career off of the chase. I'm pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about.

    Nintendo Switch FC: SW-5618-5257-5789
    Satans Post | Amazon Smile List
    Niryachrishallett83WeedLordVegetaAndy Joe
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular
    Speaking of the Rhodes, looking back I honestly think the whole Cody Rhodes getting fired/Golddust coming back was some of the best storytelling this year.

    tumblr_oj5c1nDyyk1sk79exo1_250.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by beroberos Sig by jawlipops
    Andy JoeMagellcrwth
  • Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    That was literally the Brad Maddox promo where he announced the stipulation was "A Singles Match"

    except serious



    "A submission exhibition...with pinfalls legal."

    I miss shenanigans. Also, the DB/DB match was a good match.



    "This isn't ROH don't shake hands. Or is it?"

    I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

    I made a game, it has penguins in it. It's pay what you like on Gumroad.

    Currently Ebaying Nothing at all but I might do in the future.
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular

    WrIiiPW.png
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    zllehs wrote: »
    Nirya wrote: »
    Congrats wirehead, you've officially become the 2nd worst person in the thread!

    But seriously, there are so many ways for this feud to go. Bryan could be doing this to get inside the Wyatt Family, who've been a thorn in his side for months, and then take them out from within. He can do this while winning the Rumble as well. Or he could go all-in on being a Wyatt member, learning how to fight against authority, and then use that in his fight against the people who wronged him.

    At the same time, character development keeps things interesting. Comparing Daniel Bryan to Rock or Stone Cold or Cena doesn't work because he isn't them. He's more of a Chris Jericho, in that he's a guy you can always count on to be compelling and believable. Jericho changed his stuff up all the time. Change is good. It adds a new wrinkle to a character.

    I like the CJ comparison and I would completely agree if DB was booked as strongly as CJ

    CJ reaches a characters peak with a championship chase or reign and then moves on to a new character and climbs the ladder with the new one

    Do you think DB reached the peak of this previous character?

    Do you uh


    Do you remember Jericho's undisputed championship run

    25Mj5br.png
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    As per your last point, no, he probably didn't reach the highest point his character could go in kayfabe. He wasn't allowed to go any higher the traditional easy. The turn to the Wyatts is a genius move in that it feels like a culmination of everything he went through this year without diminishing anything he accomplished. That's why he didn't go as high as he shoulda, for this moment.

    25Mj5br.png
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    One noble warrior came to answer the call of the closest thing WWE has ever had to a legitimate leviathan. His broad shoulders and barrel-frame stomped down the aisle. His attack was doomed from the start. The most physically intimidating man in WWE history, a man who should never have to fight dirty, hit the World's Strongest Man while his eyes were staring down the apron. The Beast Incarnate showed a cerebral tendency for trolling, putting his victim through a guard barrier, similar to how his own Hall of Pain began. Then, a F5 on the floor. Mark Henry, it seemed, had been vanquished.

    Later, a folk hero with the support of nearly every paying customer in any arena around the world, wanted to finish his year by rolling through a cadre of backwater Golems, led by a demon too evil and too logical to be considered human. The Real Best in the World had been through a trying year. He lost a best friend, was the victim of machinations of those who thought he couldn't benefit them in fiduciary terms, and now was being targeted by these cultists. The wild-eyed elseworlds truck driver was the first tree to fall, even if the man had to use every axe in his repertory and his entire first aid kit. The goat-masked fire-beard was next, falling to guile in shorter order, the only chance the Dragon had of surviving.

    Then the one he wanted, the leader, the mastermind, the succubus inhabiting the shell of the former Husky Harris, played one final, dirty trick, and Daniel Bryan was broken.

    Heroes can't claim their mantel without a heavy dose of adversity. While my trust in WWE to be able to carry out satisfying second and third acts, especially in long-arching stories such as the ones set up on RAW tonight, I cannot argue with the men, my heroes, being left for dead or having given up their fight to join a cult. In theory, Mark Henry vs. Brock Lesnar should be one of the most Titanic matches in WWE history. Daniel Bryan either breaking or intentionally infiltrating the Satanic South should provide for exciting moments.

    But both as a lost-in-the-moment fan and a critical observer, I find myself in a ball, clutching my binkie, asking myself where the hope will descend and shine a light like the sun behind the back of Gandalf the White at Helm's Deep. WWE has hurt me before when asking me to trust them and their long term storytelling, but I guess the outside chance always exists that this time will be the time they follow through.

    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Storyline wise, this makes a lot of sense, and I'm intrigued where they're going.

    I'm not happy that this takes Bryan away from the main even and seems like a way to distance the "Yes" chants. Also, it looks like the possibility of Bryan winning the belt at WM (Which was the natural conclusion to his storyline) to be less likely to happen.

    CuvisTheConqueror
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I completely understand someone being worried about the execution, let me be clear

    apart from the shaky track record creative has, there are two other glaring issues I see

    A) not a casual-viewer friendly story, really
    at least, in order to get maximum enjoyment out of it I think you need to have been riding this thing out with D-Bry

    and more importantly

    2) we don't get to see that amazing powerbomb spot with bryan and harper again soon and it makes me very sad

    25Mj5br.png
    Magell
  • CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They set the fire. Now fan the flames. Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Nirya wrote: »
    Congrats wirehead, you've officially become the 2nd worst person in the thread!

    Can we not do this, please? Can we not call people bad for disagreeing with us? We all have opinions, and even when we disagree with the rest of the group, that doesn't make us wrong to express them. Part of me agrees with both sides of this argument; I don't think Bryan really needed a change of character and want to see him have a decent title reign, but at the same time, I'm really intrigued to see where this is going. But even if I did disagree with one side or the other, I'd try to restrict my comments to arguing against the opinion, and not bitching about the person holding the opinion.

    CuvisTheConqueror on
    MagellGonmunDex DynamoMs DapperTHEPAIN73LockedOnTargetKreutzDevlin_DragonusPwnanObrienSemotusSchide
  • The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Hoooooooooly shit that Lesnar roar, you guys weren't kidding

    Steam PSN: The Betman
    You should listen to my Totally Spies rewatch podcast on Audio Entropy!
    ineedmayo.com
    NinjaSquirrel
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Good grief the amount of whining online right now about this Bryan/Wyatt thing. Apparently they are all convinced this is just Vince trying to destroy Bryan and not giving a shit about his fan base. Really? I guess they are convinced Bryan will stay a Wyatt for his whole career.

    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    bryan going with wyatt is interesting and cool and i honestly hope it's not "haha i was just pretending to be on your side"

    EzUAYcn.png
    MagellMs Dapperwirehead26
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    bryan going with wyatt is interesting and cool and i honestly hope it's not "haha i was just pretending to be on your side"

    This. Not sure what would cause him to break away though.

    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    bryan going with wyatt is interesting and cool and i honestly hope it's not "haha i was just pretending to be on your side"

    This. Not sure what would cause him to break away though.

    Winning the rumble may shake him out of his brainwashing.

    Have him go full heel all January and have it come down to Bray vs Bryan as the final two in the rumble.

    Have Bryan act like he's leaving and by now the crowd will be YESsing like crazy and we get the blow off and a Bryan win.

    Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
This discussion has been closed.