As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PATV] Thursday, October 24, 2013 - Shut Up & Sit Down Season 2, Ep. 25: Le Fantôme de l’Opéra &

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2013 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PATV] Thursday, October 24, 2013 - Shut Up & Sit Down Season 2, Ep. 25: Le Fantôme de l’Opéra & Letters from Whitechapel

In this episode Paul and Quinns review the board games Le Fantôme de l'Opéra (The Phantom of the Opera) & Letters from Whitechapel.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• PrivateJokerPrivateJoker Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Quinns died.

I killed him.

PrivateJoker on
  • ottojschlosserottojschlosser Registered User regular
    Heh, he said 'operatic Onanism.'

• CosmicMuffetCosmicMuffet Registered User regular
    ProTip: when they say the thing about wikipedia, don't go look it up before listening to them talk about the game and do their murder joke, because it'll make it a lot less enjoyable!

Ugh. Fucked up.

• usrnamear4sissiesusrnamear4sissies Registered User new member
    Actually I think they recently concluded that Jack the Ripper never existed and was just a fabrication of a reporter, but the game looks great - might have to track a copy down.

• jrcillianjrcillian Registered User new member
    Looks like Letters from Whitechapel has gone out of print again. Making it one of the shortest in rotation games of FF history. Site says not yet available. Amazon has it for the low, low price of $90.

• Anana11Anana11 Registered User regular
    I loved Scotland Yard, so this looks like a fun variation on those mechanics.