Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

MLP: Half the ponies, twice the excitement! Season 5 in Spring 2015!!!

• Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    I went to a halloween party, i wore my pony hoody.

Caulk Bite 6Apogee
  • RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    Going to a Halloween/Birthday party for my friends daughter who is turning 1 later today. I wonder if I should get her a toy pony...

• Stabbity StyleStabbity Style Warning: Mothership Reporting Walla Walla, WARegistered User regular
    Oh yeah.

SijLqhH.png
    Steam: stabbitystyle | uPlay: stabbitystyle | b.net: Stabbity#1528 | XBL: Stabbity Style | PSN: Stabbity_Style | Twitch: stabbitystyle
    Caulk Bite 6JoolanderNocrenAndy JoePsychotic OnewarbanGoatmonRiokennAnialosBlurblApogee
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    tumblr_mub0h6oMzt1srs4oro2_r1_500.png
    tumblr_mv0xo7vPIC1srs4oro1_500.png

jnij103vqi2i.png
    RiokennRuldarWerewolf2000adGoatmonApogee
    edited October 2013
    More LifeLoser art!
    bath_time_by_lloserlife-d6rvyzi.png
    rd_by_lloserlife-d6revw3.png

Riokenn on
    RuldarWerewolf2000adCaulk Bite 6
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    L21uwfn.jpg

steam_sig.png
    Caulk Bite 6RuldarGoatmonRiokenn
  • Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    Oh yeah.

TacoPuff, the return of the Marker, speaking roles, and The Scream

Yes this is what I wanted from a Fluffle Puff Halloween video.

Stabbity StyleCaulk Bite 6
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    zDSCA5t.gif

steam_sig.png
    Caulk Bite 6RuldarGoatmonLovelydarunia106
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    I came to post that fluff pull. Glad to see it's already here.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • gavindelgavindel The reason all your software is brokenRegistered User regular
    Rainbow Dash presents is depressing me more than making me laugh. is that normal?

• PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    gavindel wrote: »
    Rainbow Dash presents is depressing me more than making me laugh. is that normal?

Depends on the episode, I think. Some episodes have more to work with and can go beautifully off the rails, like the Rainbow Factory episode or My Little Dashie.

I think Twilight's breakdown at the end of the Spiders episode sums up the other stuff better. "Why would anyone write this?"

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    Caulk Bite 6Stabbity Style
  • Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    We need more Nightmare Night content

so here is Markiplier playing My Little Foundation: Containment is Magic

• wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Huh, I just remembered there was supposed to be a local Pony convention around my area last weekend but I guess it was cancelled because I can't find anything about it online anymore.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
    Hub promo for new seasons of MLP and Littlest Pet Shop (very tiny spoilers):

steam_sig.png
  • NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    Coooooool...

Can't wait...
    Looks like Celestia's taking a little more active role in things.

newSig.jpg
  • GoatmonGoatmon Property of Amara_P Registered User regular

Hey MLP thread, what's going AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

SirEtchwartsBlurbllizze7011
    edited October 2013
    Goatmon wrote: »

Hey MLP thread, what's going AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Its like the one time of the year where I can post stuff like this and it be semi-on topic. No worries. I'll get in on Thankgiving and x-mas soon.

I just love Markiplier, and in a close second, Yamimash's Lets plays of My Little Foundation because they know nothing of Pony Culture and its funny watching them encounter SCP versions of My Little Pony

*edit*

Heres the I'm sorry for the scary video

princesses_by_t_3000-d5ys6cd.png

I only post like this cause I get upset that people are stealing all thunder for posting Fluffle Puff stuffs.

Psychotic One on
    Caulk Bite 6RuldarRiokennWerewolf2000adLovelyJoolanderlizze7011
  • NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    When did Derpy+Carrot Top become a thing?

newSig.jpg
    Nocren wrote: »
    When did Derpy+Carrot Top become a thing?

I don't know if it was the very first picture of them together, but it was definitely popularised by this:

ujIGdwT.jpg

Which was the very first appearance of the running joke about Derpy always raiding Carrot's fridge.

steam_sig.png
    RiokennRuldarCaulk Bite 6BlurblJoolanderlizze7011
    Hub promo for new seasons of MLP and Littlest Pet Shop (very tiny spoilers):

This stuff is dangerous to me. I tend to spoil it for myself whenever new info comes out for future episodes such as reading the synopsis and/or watching the commercial for the next episode over...and over....and over....just to see what neat new little things pop up. I was so hyped about it last season that I vector'd this Rarity from the season premier commercial because I couldn't wait a month for Magic Duel to come out.

I won't spoil it for myself this time. Drastic measures must be taken this season...

• OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Anyone up for an extended preview of the MLP Annual from IDW?

PMAverslizze7011
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    Owenashi wrote: »
    Is it so bad that all I can think about is how amazing Celestia's Mane looks?

jCyyTSo.png
    PMAverslizze7011
    PikaPuff wrote: »
    Owenashi wrote: »
    Is it so bad that all I can think about is how amazing Celestia's Mane looks?

RuldarPMAversSedraxislizze7011
    QzjQFn2.jpg

steam_sig.png
    RuldarCaulk Bite 6SedraxisRiokennJoolanderKalnaurlizze7011
  • RuldarRuldar Registered User regular
    ourtimetofly_by_jennerdarkclaw-d6s2vsb.jpg

Source. It's the cover art to a fic I started reading today, and thought it was so awesome it needed to be shared.

Blendteclizze7011
  • Stabbity StyleStabbity Style Warning: Mothership Reporting Walla Walla, WARegistered User regular
    I am completely baffled by that, lol. Animu Spike, Giant Etheral Rainbow Dash, and Scootaloo with a dagger cutie mark.

SijLqhH.png
    Steam: stabbitystyle | uPlay: stabbitystyle | b.net: Stabbity#1528 | XBL: Stabbity Style | PSN: Stabbity_Style | Twitch: stabbitystyle
    Caulk Bite 6lizze7011
    tumblr_mvejqjMAaM1sy8ni7o2_500.jpg
    tumblr_mvejqjMAaM1sy8ni7o4_500.jpg
    tumblr_mvejqjMAaM1sy8ni7o5_500.jpg
    tumblr_mvejqjMAaM1sy8ni7o6_500.jpg
    tumblr_mvejqjMAaM1sy8ni7o7_500.jpg
    tumblr_mvejqjMAaM1sy8ni7o8_500.jpg
    tumblr_mvejqjMAaM1sy8ni7o9_500.jpg

SijLqhH.png
    Caulk Bite 6Ms DapperwarbanAlbino BunnyRuldarRiokennWerewolf2000adJohnny ChopsockyBlurblApogeeJoolandershoeboxjeddylizze7011
    Is that from a comic?

jnij103vqi2i.png
    lizze7011
    I am completely baffled by that, lol. Animu Spike, Giant Etheral Rainbow Dash, and Scootaloo with a dagger cutie mark.

I don't think it's a dagger, probably a surf board and wake.

jnij103vqi2i.png
    lizze7011
    Is that from a comic?

It's from Luna After Dark, which I'm a fan of because Luna. Also, it's generally pretty funny.

http://luna-afterdark.tumblr.com/

SijLqhH.png
    lizze7011
  • RuldarRuldar Registered User regular

I assume Dash is coaching them or something, and Spike is meant to be a gangly teenager. No clue on the fire sky surfing, but I have hope.

On a side note, Kevin may be my new favorite bat pony OC. I clearly need to start following that tumblr.

lizze7011
  • Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    The cutie mark is clearly a rocket.

Also, why way season 3 half length? Why?! *sob*

Some days I just want to smack people with a rolled up newspaper. Or a phone book.
    A folding chair is looking like an attractive option right now too...
    lizze7011
    Because cartoons usually only go to 65episodes before syndication, for reasons. Or something like that.

jnij103vqi2i.png
    Nocrenlizze7011
  • LavokLavok Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Disney is to blame for this, or so I'm told. They used to have a policy on the Disney channel where they would never produce more than 65 episodes for their shows, and this became standard policy for other channels.

But I could be wrong.

Lavok on
    lizze7011
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    The cutie mark is clearly a rocket.

Also, why way season 3 half length? Why?! *sob*

Technical possibility: Because the other half of production efforts went into equestria girls.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
    lizze7011
This discussion has been closed.