Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Don't shop at Payless, you might get the cops called on you.

1101112131416»

• NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    I would like to buy some boots to wear with jeans. You know, casual. The girl I'm dating with the tattoo suggested biker boots, but I don't know. That's a little more butch than I feel. Any suggestions?

Paratrooper boots? They can be fairly inexpensive and some/most have a zipper on the side so they're easier to put on/off.

newSig.jpg
  • BelruelBelruel Life and death and love and birth and peace and war on the planet earthRegistered User regular
    @valhalla130 my boyfriend recently-ish got a pair of these Chippewa boots, and they are pretty dang nice when worn with jeans. (You can generally find a better price than that for them, I'd suggest looking around/reading reviews online as to sizing and all that.)

3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
    valhalla130
  • A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    I love my boots. Custom made 42 years ago for my dad in San Diego.

Heirloom footwear.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
    laughingfuzzballCentipede DamascusPeter EbelAngelinaSCREECH OF THE FARGCello
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    The former-shoe-salesman part of me is cringing hardcore at the thought of wearing shoes that someone else has already worn-out. Custom boots don't count because you can have them resoled. Putting my feet in a shoe that's marinated in the sweat of another person for an unknown number of years and tread/support that have seen an unknown number of miles after seeing the feet I've seen? Terrifying.

valhalla130Reynoldschrishallett83
  • laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    Yeah, it grossed me out at first too.

These shoes were really neat, though.

• A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    They're on their 5th sole.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
    CrackedLens
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Yeah, that's why I said boots don't count.

A Dabble Of Thelonius
    Si. Caught that. I just like talking about my sole.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    These are my shoes, I got them for $15 at Goodwill.

1xqlMoG.jpg

But they smell like R. Kelly's sheets.

zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
    ReynoldsTankHammerHeadCreepsMaximumYaYa
  • laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    I always sniff-test second-hand shoes first... I know it doesn't really mean they're not disgusting, but it makes me feel better.

Yes, I know it probably makes me look like a perv, but it's the thrift store so nobody really cares.

• MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »

1xqlMoG.jpg

Some days I'm glad my nose is mostly decorative

cabsy
  • Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    Fishman wrote: »
    I hear purple is in at the moment.

you're thinking of purp

• Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular

1xqlMoG.jpg

(Pissssssssss)

• Lord HomsarLord Homsar Lord of Hammers Registered User regular
    I so want a pair of these, but my feet are 2 sizes bigger than they have available.

steam_sig.png
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Fishman wrote: »
    I hear purple is in at the moment.

yeah, in my fucking closet

ikbUJdU.jpg
    Twitter Steam Playstation- Mechaphiliac
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    I have purple supra high tops because I want to be justin bieber irl

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    I have some redwing boots I need to get resoled because they've lasted me about a decade. Good boots

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
    A Dabble Of Thelonius
  • YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular

1xqlMoG.jpg

but shit, they were

uh

1499 cents!