As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Dark Heresy] The Chaos Within [OOC]

2»

• Options
    spacecaptaindickjusticespacecaptaindickjustice Registered User regular
    Dice rolls: 17, 10, 8, 15

What is your personality like?

Titus Grendel is a quiet, inquisitive young man. Fiercely intelligent, his wide vocabulary and soothing tone grant him quite the silver tongue, a trait he has found useful countless times during his years on the run. Loyal to a fault, he can be depended on at the worst of times.

How did you meet your inquisitor?

Titus was saved from certain death by his Inquisitor. Cornered in a dark alley in Gunmetal City by the Tortured Sword Clan, staring down the barrel of a gun, he was seconds away from a messy end when the Inquisitor appear and slew the kill team sent for Grendel. Since then Titus Grendel has been in the man's debt and follows him unflinchingly.

What does the Inquisition mean to you?

A steady paycheck. Freedom.

What will you sacrifice?

Titus would sacrifice anything for the man that saved his life.

What do you desire?

To fulfill the life debt owed to my Inquisitor. To avenge my parents' deaths.

What do you hate?

The strong taking advantage of the weak

• Options
    ela_zulela_zul Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    @vertroue I believe you forgot your dice rolls.

@spacecaptaindickjustice please pick one from the top two and one from the bottom two and then choose a PC to go into the blank spot.

17. You often make fun of _____ in your jokes. Why?
    10. For some reason _____ often does what you say. Why?

8. _____ has a nickname for you. Ask them what it is.
    15. _____ has heard rumors about you and does not fully trust you. Ask them what rumors they were.

ela_zul on
    Dark Heresy - The Chaos Within [IC] [OOC]

infinitesig3.jpg
  • Options
    Dread__CthulhuDread__Cthulhu Registered User regular
    ela_zul wrote: »
    @Dread__Cthulu please pick one from the top two and one from the bottom two. Afterwards please choose which PC you would like for the blank spot. You can edit these into your last post if you like.

25. You and _____ lost a mutual friend or relative. Who was it and what happened?
    4. You think _____ is woefully misinformed about the world and you have decided to teach them all you know.

1. _____ thinks you are not the sharpest tool in the shed and is working on enlightening you.
    16. _____ saved you from doing a huge mistake once. Ask them what the mistake was?

25 You and Titus lost a mutual friend, Murgen Dunken, a fellow Acolyte who was gunned down in the line of duty.

1. Sister Kaltia Tybalt thinks you are not the sharpest tool in the shed and is working on enlightening you.

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Updated

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    @vertroue pick one from the top and one from the bottom please. Since you rolled two 4s I'll give you an extra to choose from. :)

8. You have a nickname for _____. What is it?
    4. You think _____ is woefully misinformed about the world and you have decided to teach them all you know.
    9. You and _____ have a con running. What is the plan?

4. _____ thinks you are woefully misinformed about the world and they have decided to teach you all they know.
    18. _____ saw you absolutely lose it and go berserk once. Ask them what happened.

@Dread__Cthulhu was Murgen gunned down by anyone in particular or during a fire fight against heretics? Did the killer escape? (Could be used for later reference.)

infinitesig3.jpg
  • Options
    [quote="ela_zul;28400098
    @Dread__Cthulhu was Murgen gunned down by anyone in particular or during a fire fight against heretics? Did the killer escape? (Could be used for later reference.)[/quote]

He was gunned down in a raid against the Cult of the Devourer by Jaquin Merz, a mid-level leader.

• Options
    hehe
    I think it makes sense

4. You think Izak Tem is woefully misinformed about the world and you have decided to teach them all you know.

18. Titus Grendel saw you absolutely lose it and go berserk once. Ask them what happened.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    @vertroue I believe you forgot your dice rolls.

@spacecaptaindickjustice please pick one from the top two and one from the bottom two and then choose a PC to go into the blank spot.

17. You often make fun of _____ in your jokes. Why?
    10. For some reason _____ often does what you say. Why?

8. _____ has a nickname for you. Ask them what it is.
    15. _____ has heard rumors about you and does not fully trust you. Ask them what rumors they were.

17. You often make fun of Sister Kaltia Tybalt in your jokes due to her rigid devotion to the Emperor.

15. Izak Tem has heard rumours about you and does not fully trust you.

• Options
    @Dread__Cthulhu nice! Izak has heard rumors that cause him to mistrust Titus, what did he hear?

@spacecaptaindickjustice Titus saw Sister Kaltia Tybalt lose it and go berserk once, what happened?

Sorry about the rats nest of posts guys, this should be the last of all these questions and then we can start the game.

infinitesig3.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    @spacecaptaindickjustice Titus saw Sister Kaltia Tybalt lose it and go berserk once, what happened?

After a drunk lowlife's clumsy advances were rejected by Sister Tybalt in some seedy backwater bar, the uncouth gentleman in question decided to mutter some choice insults about her parents. Ten minutes later the bar was a wreck, almost every piece of furniture destroyed and every patron unconscious or worse; all by Kaltia's hand. Titus hadn't even left his seat, the only intact piece of furniture within sixty feet.

spacecaptaindickjustice on
  • Options
    @Dread__Cthulhu nice! Izak has heard rumors that cause him to mistrust Titus, what did he hear?

He heard that Titus used to make his living as a confidence trickster and worries that he's running a long con on the Inquisitor.

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Here's the IC thread. Please include your full char sheet in a spoiler (including the information that you all just posted) in your first post for quick reference. You are also welcome to throw them into forms (for quicker reference and easier management) if you like.

ela_zul on

infinitesig3.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    @Dread__Cthulhu, @spacecaptaindickjustice, @vertroue I am leaving this thread open for out of character posts, so please post your out of character posts here.

Oh I also just realized that my putting "4 Standard Years Ago" may come across in an unintended way. Sorry, I should have explained this in detail. Essentially you are starting the campaign off four years ago when you first joined the Inquisition and eventually we will be jumping forward in time. So now that Inquisitor Tiberius Hector has given you your mission you can feel free to begin the game, just keep it in the back of your minds that we are 4 years in the past and will be going forward 4 years in a while.

ela_zul on

infinitesig3.jpg
  • Options
    Cool.

Blood and Fire
  • Options

infinitesig3.jpg
  • Options
    Still here dude, was just waiting for some sort of prompt as to where to start the game but I see you said we were free to begin a couple posts back. I reckon we should jump on a transport to Sheol 17 and get this show on the road, if everyone agrees?

• Options
    Sorry this weekend had been dumb. I will get something up tonight

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    works for me.

• Options
    Ok cool.

infinitesig3.jpg
  • Options
    Just want to let y'all know that I will be posting a bit less frequently over the next few days as im off to london to celebrate my birthday. Back on monday so it should be back to normal then.

• Options
    Happy Birthday! That sounds fun. Good to know, thanks. I will also be posting less frequently since I am finishing up the last two weeks of my semester.

infinitesig3.jpg
  • Options
    good luck Ela!!

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    Thanks! I have some pretty big assignments to complete but luckily no tests. :D

infinitesig3.jpg
  • Options
    Sorry I thought I had posted something here but I must not have pressed post reply.

What I was going to say was that we can either skip the flight and go straight to Sheol 17 unless you guys want to make use of this chunk to roleplay and/or explore the ship.

infinitesig3.jpg
  • Options
    I do want to take the time and use the data pad we have and see if I can pull up anything on our phsyker guy.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    Ok cool so I'll just let you guys post away then. :)

infinitesig3.jpg
  • Options
    Hello everyone. I am sad to say that I am going to have to cancel this game. I have suddenly been bogged down with more work and school than I know what to do with and seeing as though there isn't much going on here anyways I might as well cancel it. I know, typical pbp GM cancelling yet another game. I figured instead of just letting it drop without saying anything I would be a real man and actually let you guys know. Sorry if I have broken your hearts and shattered your dreams.

infinitesig3.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Sall good man life comes first.

vertroue on
    Blood and Fire
  • Options
    Like Vertoue says, s'all good

• Options
    Yeah no worries dude