Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

NinjaFox [iOS]

TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
edited October 2013 in Indie Games
Hi everyone! For this past year I have been hard at work on NinjaFox for the iPhone and iPod. It's a colorful action game that I hope most of you can enjoy. I am a one man team and have sacrificed a lot to get this done. I would appreciate any feedback you may have!

Here are 5 promotional codes for the game!

3EK4797TFA7R
7WW9RXPTJ9JX
KA44XXP9TYAJ
A4AFWX4T6M7N
EA7EK7NLA6P4

Thanks for your time,
Chris.

NinjaFox

Play as our hero, NinjaFox, and help protect defenseless Sushi in this enjoyable & colorful adventure! Very simple gameplay allows people of all ages to unlock level after level of addictive, ninja star throwing action with a unique variety of monsters, each with its own quirk to overcome!

It's the perfect experience for casual players looking to dive quickly into a game for a short burst of fun!

FEATURES

* Beautiful & lively HD artwork
* Simple & fun gameplay
* Over 25 adorable & dangerous monsters
* 4 ancient lanterns to help you protect Sushi
* Over 25 fun & exciting levels
* Exclusively available for the iPhone and iPod

Available for $0.99 cents.

NinjaFox iTunes Link

NinjaFox_1.jpg
NinjaFox_2.jpg
NinjaFox_3.jpg