As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Searchers [Chat]

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I'm going to be a sexy cowboy for Halloween.

It's easy, I just need to wear a cowboy hat.

• Options
    The Razor's EdgeThe Razor's Edge Simple, but effective Ain't nothing fancyRegistered User regular

"Oooooooh--no homo no homo no homo"

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Irond Will wrote: »
    i have to take my old dog akira in for surgery tomorrow morning.

he has a lump over one of his eyes that the doctor thinks is a tumor. they're cutting it out.

they have to put him under, obviously. it sucks, since he's 13 now and it carries risks. he's healthy and fairly vigorous but it still scares me.

:(

I never realized how much of a risk it posed to animals until my parents went to take one of their cats in to be spayed a few years ago. It was...probably the friendliest cat I'd met and it was young but anytime I came home it would come up to me and purr and I'd be able to pick it up, scritch it's neck then put it on my shoulder and it would keep itself there almost like a parrot or drape itself across the back of my neck and just purr. I guess all that time it had problems with it's heart so when they gave it the anasthetic because it's heart was weak it passed. Demmit...hadn't remembered that cat for a while.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    science should do something useful like make it so dogs never get old
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvHb0GsUqrY

Ahh! Now I'm remembering that one ep of Futurama with Fry's dog that I can't watch. Get's me every damn time.

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    fuck stairs
    0R44aXG.jpg

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    "Irond Will"

I'm not sure if you are making an obscure reference or are under the impression that I keep birds as pets.

Unrelatedly my tablet's autocorrect has been guessing wildly incorrectly all day, for some reason.

man i thought you owned birds.

is it reptiles? voles? i thought you were an eccentric pet dude.

I have two cats. I did have some fish for a while.

I have a sister who is a vet and kept a lot of animals when I lived at home: guinea pigs and dwarf hamsters and such.

That's about it.

man i don't know why i thought that. sorry for saddling you in my mind with stupid pets that are a lot of work and don't love you.

Children here we see a master st work. Poster IW has used the 'plausible but odd mis-remembered personal information' gambit on Poster J, who has responded by sharing real personal information with IW, to correct the missaprehension.

Soon IW will pounce and exploit this vulnerability, possibly to trick J into posting his two kitties to IW's home in suburban New Jersey.

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    oh cool, Greg Proops is doing a show here in December.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2013
    Saw the thread title. Had three guesses at the creator and didn't need the last two.

Bogart on
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    i have to take my old dog akira in for surgery tomorrow morning.

he has a lump over one of his eyes that the doctor thinks is a tumor. they're cutting it out.

they have to put him under, obviously. it sucks, since he's 13 now and it carries risks. he's healthy and fairly vigorous but it still scares me.

I'll be thinking good thoughts for Akira-san

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Japan had like fifty water shrew in an aquarium

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Kalkino wrote: »
    "Irond Will"

I'm not sure if you are making an obscure reference or are under the impression that I keep birds as pets.

Unrelatedly my tablet's autocorrect has been guessing wildly incorrectly all day, for some reason.

I have a sister who is a vet and kept a lot of animals when I lived at home: guinea pigs and dwarf hamsters and such.

That's about it.

man i don't know why i thought that. sorry for saddling you in my mind with stupid pets that are a lot of work and don't love you.

Children here we see a master st work. Poster IW has used the 'plausible but odd mis-remembered personal information' gambit on Poster J, who has responded by sharing real personal information with IW, to correct the missaprehension.

Soon IW will pounce and exploit this vulnerability, possibly to trick J into posting his two kitties to IW's home in suburban New Jersey.

suburban new jersey!?

take that back!

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Moving again.

Hour and forty five minutes after coming to a stop.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    That dog that is farthest up the stairs looks so sad.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Bad Religion is a punk rock band that formed in Los Angeles in 1979

^wat

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Tav wrote: »
    oh cool, Greg Proops is doing a show here in December.

He's a good actor, I really liked his work in Star Wars: Episode 1.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    I always read it as Greg Poops.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    I1hEYWv.png

• Options
    Kalkino wrote: »
    "Irond Will"

That's about it.

suburban new jersey!?

take that back!

Oh sorry guy, must have mistaken you. You're Philly right? Frank Stallone roomed with you in college?

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    I1hEYWv.png

thats not how it works

it makes a new crime

theft+drugs=murder

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Saw the thread title. Had three guesses at the creator and didn't need the last two.

Pfft.

• Options
    I was lucky enough to get to see him recording his podcast back in August and met him afterwards. Absolute gent.

• Options
    InfamyDeferredInfamyDeferred Registered User regular
    I1hEYWv.png

Also you get shot

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    I'm going to be a sexy cowboy for Halloween.

It's easy, I just need to wear a cowboy hat.

I tried this, but everyone thought the costume was "gay cowboy"

Stupid brokeback mountain!
    Actually it wasn't sexy cowboy, it was Red Sniper

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    I always read it as Greg Poops.

Well if I didn't then...oh I see what you meant. :P

• Options
    I saw Colin Mochrie and Brad Whatsit do a show a while back... must've been 2004 or so, goodness.

Colin surprisingly wasn't all that good. Brad was a lot better than he usually is on Whose Line and ended up carrying the show.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    It caught me by surprise. I'm out of prepped drafts, so I recycled an effort post. It was either that, or the big write up I just did on the Toyota War.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    So that traffic fatality I was talking about earlier. The two people in the care were wanted felons (Counterfeiting and other crimes) and the car they were in was reported stolen from a nearby town.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Tav wrote: »
    I was lucky enough to get to see him recording his podcast back in August and met him afterwards. Absolute gent.

I've seen him a couple of times now in London. I'd go again

Stand up and improv

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    the library seems like a really weird institution of the government to attack

919UOwT.png
  • Options
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    World of ClassWarcraft is amazing.

hahahaha

• Options
    @Thomamelas @Jacobkosh

oh man

i love star trek!

The+Wiggles.gif

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »

Pfft.

I also knew I would have a big ol' post i would enjoy reading about a western I love.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

goddamn, I wish the Dems had spells to cast

• Options
    He's definitely one of my top ten comedians.

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »

Pfft.

I also knew I would have a big ol' post i would enjoy reading about a western I love.

The Chat OP is one of those rare chances to get on one's soapbox and run with it.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »

goddamn, I wish the Dems had spells to cast
    better off than the republicans

they can only block

• Options
    @Thomamelas @Jacobkosh

oh man

i love star trek!

The+Wiggles.gif

Aww Cass, I didn't know you still listened to the Wiggles.

This discussion has been closed.