As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans 2013 - SE++ Edition

1676869707173»

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Bill O'Reilly 4 Prez?

• Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    Everybody gifted?

That's awesome!

Good work everybody!!

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    SE++ #1!!

Everyone else, 2 or lower!

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    @marathon

okay i received 2 sets of items today
    and i dont know if both are from you or only one or what

1) sense & sensibility, pride & prejudice, and emma ... which... IS THERE A THEME? AM I MISSING IT?
    2) cat socks, owl socks!

THANK YOU FOR EITHER/OR!

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    The socks were from me. I can't take credit for the books.

• Options
    they were DVDs ... ..wait, you didn't send the DVDs?

• Options
    I think I figured it out. I think it was @tynic

• Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    I don't know if the fact that nobody got shafted has been celebrated enough.

Also, in a bid of pure selfishness, if anybody wants to get me an early gift for next year, I will accept being alerted next time there is an EPYC. Just that. It'll do. I've missed the past few and it made me sad. I even wanted to put this request in my wishlist post in November, but I didn't, and that made me sad.

I'm breaking the chain of sorrow with celebration of nobody getting shafted.

• Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Also, inspired by @tossrock 's post right under Corporate Logo's main wishpost, I did some digging....

2013: @DrZiplock - Perrsun - @Corporatelogo
    2012: @End - Perrsun - @Sheri
    2011: @Kwoaru - Perrsun - @BYToady
    2010: @Caulk Bite 6 - Perrsun - @SeñorAmor
    2009: @GRMike - Perrsun - @babyeatingjesus
    2008: @Sars_Boy - Perrsun - @Blaket
    2007: @bsjezz - Perrsun - @Belruel
    2006: @Silmaril - Perrsun - @B.C.
    2005: @Cheshire - Perrsun - @NotaSenator (?) This is the only year I'm not as certain on, but I feel like this may be right.

Looking back, it really made me stop with awe at how many awesome people have sent me stuff, and how many awesome people I got to connect with by sending stuff to them. People I've looked at as "forum celebrities," and people I honestly had no idea who they were before doing this thing but now can pick out in a conversation and say "Yeah, I know them, they sent me things" or "Yeah, they would like/dislike that. I know because I stalked them for a few months some years ago."

Anybody that runs this shindig... past, present, future... there is some amazing stuff going on here, and I think I speak for everybody when I say that it is beyond appreciated. The fact that we have a place to do this, and people willing to put the effort into organizing and participating in it. It's pretty special.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    @Brogey I... where's sonic? :'(

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    somebody needs to give that little blue curler a sonic haircut

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    mully wrote: »
    I think I figured it out. I think it was @tynic

That makes sense. Those are sensible gifts.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Hey @Usagi

just in case you need to change up your responses next year

Y0P0BX1.png

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    OMG RACK ATTACK

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Heh, hakuna your tatas.

Incidentally, I was hoping I might get a chance to do a final chain updates thing, but my channel is absolutely flooded at work so there's no way I'll get around to it. If anyone else wants to take a crack I think my last update is back here.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Thinking "Rack Attack" in pam's voice is just the best

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I'm dying over Hakuna your Tatas

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Hakuna your tatas is something I am going to try and work in this weekend.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    "Lose the exclamat'ry mammaries" is all I can think up right now.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    huow.jpg

I have no real idea of what I'm doing.

But I'm willing to make mistakes to learn.

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Oh my God.

I think

this might be

delicious.

Fishman on
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Did we ever figure out the final chains? I don't think my Satan ever IDed themselves either : (

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Some folks don't want to be ID'd. They want to gift for the pleasure of gifting, and the mystery is much of the fun!

• Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    So apparently having @Brolo as Satan is just like having Herpes. Just when you don't think of it anymore, it flares up again. (I tease because I love)

And since we are bunny-sitting at the moment I have blurry shots of furballs checking out the Amazon thing:

B1Pk1wr.jpg
    nbH64rt.jpg

They don't really care because they would much rather eat wallpaper.

IRYppjd.jpg

It's Bad Machinery #2! And it's so great, like the first. I had forgotten (or never read?) the story online so it was a real treat and the art is even more gorgeous in book form. Also comes with the witty Charlotte glossary at the end. John Allison is a wizard, but @Brolo is really not far behind. Thanks again, great gifts.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    BUNNIES!

• Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    BUNNIES!

Well, since there is no Snugglehug thread at the moment, I'll just leave this bonus pic here

uEUJI6i.jpg

They love that coffee table, they climb in it every time they are in our apartment.

Grobian on
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    WANNA SNUG THOSE BUNNS

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    It finally showed up!

When I ordered it over Amazon.de, it flashed up some kind of warning that I didn't quite understand. Turns out the book wouldn't be available for like 6-8 weeks after I ordered it, and then there was an extra publisher's delay on top of that, but I'm glad it finally showed up!

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    So my apartment complex never tells me I have packages .. and from the date on this, it looks like it's been sitting in the apt office for two months. But at last, it has found its way to me!

THANKYOU @Veritas‌ FOR THE ARISTICATS DVD!!!

Here's a link to the other nice things he sent http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/28779938/#Comment_28779938

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    FuselageFuselage Oosik Jumpship LoungeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015
    I'm a silly goose.

Fuselage on
    o4n72w5h9b5y.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Whoops!

• Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Lousy zombie christmas doesn't know when to stay dead.

iwantanswers3.png
This discussion has been closed.