As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

closed

2»

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Ledneh wrote: »
    Thought this was gonna be a dead baby joke thread

Joke?

Ugh, please no

Straightzi on
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »
    confession i thought gatsby had made this thread until just now because i just looked at the avatar out of the corner of my eye

He's gonna be sooo maaaad

please don't tell him!!!

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Uh, guys, the thread clearly says it's closed, how are you posting in it?

Are you hacking????

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Was this that weird "cut off dead baby heads" thread that I saw a bit ago out of the corner of my eye?

I will forever be disappointed that I did not make it in time to see what the OP was about.

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »
    confession i thought @gatsby had made this thread until just now because i just looked at the avatar out of the corner of my eye

He's gonna be sooo maaaad

please don't tell him!!!

Sure won't

• Options
    NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
    Approaching this topic from a completely serious standpoint, everyone is offended by something, and while you are offended by these pictures of a dead baby, other people may be offended by your side-boob. Both parties have the right to report these pictures as making them uncomfortable.

I do think that perhaps your reaction is a little strong, not because of how offended you are by it, but because you've somehow taken the posting of two pictures to be representative of all of American society. I guess that's why you came to post on these forums to see how other people responded, which is fine, but you did sensationalize the story in how it was presented to us.

Approaching this topic from a completely silly standpoint, burkus furkus whumpus fumpus babies with boobs flurpis gurpis.

As this is the only real response i just wanted to respond back, then i'll be done.
    I guess my issue is that the dead babies don't seem to violate any terms of facebook, while artistic nudity does. I literally can not understand that. To relate a womans nipple to a dead child dropped in park grass baffles my mind. And to that person who is as offended by side boob (or more so) as a dead baby... well i guess i don't want to believe someone like that actually exists. Sigh.
    Night.

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    ban yaya

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    an artistic painting of a dead baby

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    tumblr_mvmdibauMm1slb3ego1_500.png

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    ban yaya

please release me from this horrible existence

• Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    what's the difference between a truckload of bowling balls and a truckload of dead babies
    you can't unload a truckload of bowling balls with a pitchfork

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Approaching this topic from a completely serious standpoint, everyone is offended by something, and while you are offended by these pictures of a dead baby, other people may be offended by your side-boob. Both parties have the right to report these pictures as making them uncomfortable.

I do think that perhaps your reaction is a little strong, not because of how offended you are by it, but because you've somehow taken the posting of two pictures to be representative of all of American society. I guess that's why you came to post on these forums to see how other people responded, which is fine, but you did sensationalize the story in how it was presented to us.

Approaching this topic from a completely silly standpoint, burkus furkus whumpus fumpus babies with boobs flurpis gurpis.

As this is the only real response i just wanted to respond back, then i'll be done.
    I guess my issue is that the dead babies don't seem to violate any terms of facebook, while artistic nudity does. I literally can not understand that. To relate a womans nipple to a dead child dropped in park grass baffles my mind. And to that person who is as offended by side boob (or more so) as a dead baby... well i guess i don't want to believe someone like that actually exists. Sigh.
    Night.

That is the policy that a privately owned and operated website has chosen to put in place

They enacted that policy, and in using Facebook, you have agreed to participate with regards to that policy

I'm sorry that you've changed your mind on that?

Like, what are you trying to accomplish here?

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    How many dead babies does it take to change a flat tire?

Two, one to prop the car up and another in case the first explodes

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular

Hey, get that sensible, level-headed bullshit outta here.

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Straightzi wrote: »

Night.

That is the policy that a privately owned and operated website has chosen to put in place

They enacted that policy, and in using Facebook, you have agreed to participate with regards to that policy

The rabbit hole goes ever on and on.

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »

Night.

THIS IS AMERICA

• Options
    pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular
    This is the rabbit hole that never ends.

Yes, it goes on and on, my friend.

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    tumblr_mvmdibauMm1slb3ego1_500.png

I just pictured a couple of dudes begging for food but then going 'no homeless'

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    That seems like something you should take up with the policy makers at Facebook.

And maybe question the people who are putting appalling things in your feed.

Possibly, don't use Facebook anymore.

Because you don't really have to if you don't want to.

As a last resort, I suppose.

ChicoBlue on
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
This discussion has been closed.