As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Club Nintendo: R.I.P. 2008-2015

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    And the first ones received are already up on eBay. Only $35.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    So mine are on the way and I was only charged the coins for one.

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    Cameron_TalleyCameron_Talley Registered User regular
    There's a 10 coin bonus survey up on Club Nintendo right now.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4598-4278-8875
    3DS Friend Code: 0404-6826-4588 PM if you add.
  • Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    So, got my cradle last night. Looks really nice. Was surprised by the lack of packaging.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    b1rdmanb1rdman Registered User regular
    Got mine too. Also surprised it was just in a little sleeve thingy. Not overly impressed with it, as I expected it to be heftier. But it's only a cradle, and I find them worthwhile to have, and as I have yet to find anything else to use my coins on, I am pleased with it overall.

Now keep adding useful things Nintendo. Please keep adding useful things.

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 1118-0304-5441 | PSN: b1rdman385 | steam:b1rdman385 | BattleTag(Diablo 3): Marticus#1981 | NNID: b1rdman
  • Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    I'd like red and green nunchucks to match my new Mario & Luigi themed Wii Remotes please.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    Oniros25Oniros25 Registered User regular
    I'm kind of shocked they're not just selling those.

Nintendo Network ID: Oniros
    3DS Friend Code: 1461-7489-3097
  • Options
    I'd like red and green nunchucks to match my new Mario & Luigi themed Wii Remotes please.

Wii%20Nunchuk_Red-500x500.jpg

Red seems to exist, but it looks to be 3rd party. Nintendo should get on it and make some Mario/Luigi brand ones.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    DHS OdiumDHS Odium Registered User regular
    I'm half tempted to get the Wii Mini for the red nunchuck and Wii remote combo plus Mario kart, which I dont yet have. I already have a Wii u, an original Wii, and like 6 Wii remotes, only 3 of which have built in remote plus. My justification is to get that 4th plus.

Wii U: DHS-Odium // Live: DHS Odium // PSN: DHSOdium // Steam: dhsykes // 3DS: 0318-6615-5294
  • Options
    DHS Odium wrote: »
    I'm half tempted to get the Wii Mini for the red nunchuck and Wii remote combo plus Mario kart, which I dont yet have. I already have a Wii u, an original Wii, and like 6 Wii remotes, only 3 of which have built in remote plus. My justification is to get that 4th plus.

Oh does the mini come with red nunchuck? Ok, that explains the images I saw. Though it seems like some places are selling them separately. Which is why I'm not sure if they're first party.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    Yeah it comes with a red nunchuck. Come to think of it, I really want a teal blue nunchuck to match one of my controllers. I'm of the opinion the whole Wii U should have gone with that color scheme to separate it from the Wii and match the game cases. Might have turned out like the purple gamecube though and be seen as a negative.

Wii U: DHS-Odium // Live: DHS Odium // PSN: DHSOdium // Steam: dhsykes // 3DS: 0318-6615-5294
  • Options
    Yeah it comes with a red nunchuck. Come to think of it, I really want a teal blue nunchuck to match one of my controllers. I'm of the opinion the whole Wii U should have gone with that color scheme to separate it from the Wii and match the game cases. Might have turned out like the purple gamecube though and be seen as a negative.

Sad to me that I seem to be in the distinct minority of NA consumers who would like my electronics in colors that are not just boring white or black. I know people want boring black to blend in with the rest of their boring entertainment system, but I would like a little color in my case. I can buy stuff to go over my electronics, but putting my Wii U in a colored rubber suit doesn't have the same satisfying feeling as just having a brightly colored console.

• Options
    grim123grim123 Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    green came today. I forgot to take a picture of the card that came with it so here's toad too.
    20131107_204836_zps6b9557dc.jpg

20131107_204731_zpsf6ab19fa.jpg

this or the yellow one will be for my zelda 3ds xl

grim123 on
    Aww nutsack.
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Card? When did they start including cards?!

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    Every morning I wake up and realize I've missed a survey that was due the day before. It's been two or three days in a row now. Gah.

FU7kFbw.png
  • Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Every morning I wake up and realize I've missed a survey that was due the day before. It's been two or three days in a row now. Gah.

I just do them monthly now.

• Options
    skeldare wrote: »

Oh does the mini come with red nunchuck? Ok, that explains the images I saw. Though it seems like some places are selling them separately. Which is why I'm not sure if they're first party.

I'm fairly certain they're sold separately in Japan.

FU7kFbw.png
  • Options
    skeldare wrote: »

I'm fairly certain they're sold separately in Japan.

Japan sells everything so this wouldn't surprise me.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    If the import costs are as reasonable as it is for a Circle Pad Pro XL, might even make this a non-issue.

• Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Oniros25 wrote: »
    If the import costs are as reasonable as it is for a Circle Pad Pro XL, might even make this a non-issue.

You don't need to import a CPP XL. You can get it directly from Nintendo's online store.

• Options
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    Card? When did they start including cards?!
    no clue haven't ordered anything since the 3ds Reversible Pouch came out, but they're just thank you cards

Aww nutsack.
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Vyolynce wrote: »
    Oniros25 wrote: »

You don't need to import a CPP XL. You can get it directly from Nintendo's online store.

Oh. I had no idea. Cheers.

• Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    The reversible pouches are currently sold out at the US club nintendo website.

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Noooo! I was thinking of grabbing a blue to go with my red..

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Just got my cradle in the mail.
    FYI for anyone hoping the blue matches a blue XL...no such luck. Disappointing, but still going to use it (not like I'm going to stare at it on the counter anyway!).
    Just makes me wish even more that I had a black XL!

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    got the yellow cradle. They all look great!

20131108_233247_zps5020091f.jpg

20131108_233308_zps6c21503b.jpg

grim123 on
    Aww nutsack.
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    Nice blue 3DSXL cradle came in today. Checked my CN account and yep, they deducted 500 coins from me. I like it. It makes a nice clicking sound when it locks on to charge. Taking it out is even easier.

OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.png
  • Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    Vyolynce wrote: »

I just do them monthly now.

Save for a couple, I think I'm good until the New Year. Really, I just do as many as I can stand in bulk, so long as they don't topple the line towards the next year's rankings.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    My cradle came in, I got the white one since my husband has red and I have blue. White is neutral. And now that I saw that typed out... we are an American family.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    Just got my cradle in the mail.
    FYI for anyone hoping the blue matches a blue XL...no such luck. Disappointing, but still going to use it (not like I'm going to stare at it on the counter anyway!).
    Just makes me wish even more that I had a black XL!

Noticed this when I got mine. It still looks decent but I had hoped it would've been the same blue. I think the red matches the red DS better, right?

• Options
    Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    Got my green cradle in the mail last week too. It's snazzy looking. Kind of wish I grabbed one more.

Also, my 2013 platinum reward has changed to 'preparing order!' Yay!

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • Options
    dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
    Intent to buy surveys are up for the new Zelda, Mario Party, and Mario World games.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Checked the site for the first time in a while (to register Etrian Odyssey Untold). Saw one of the rewards was Link to the Past for Wii/Wii U. Reflected on how mind shatteringly stupid it was that the only current Nintendo system that CAN'T play Link to the Past... is the one that will be getting the sequel.

Nintendo... you're dumb. Stop it. Stop being dumb.

• Options
    Checked the site for the first time in a while (to register Etrian Odyssey Untold). Saw one of the rewards was Link to the Past for Wii/Wii U. Reflected on how mind shatteringly stupid it was that the only current Nintendo system that CAN'T play Link to the Past... is the one that will be getting the sequel.

Nintendo... you're dumb. Stop it. Stop being dumb.

Yeah, they totally should've put the sequel on Wii U. :P

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    so I have yet to sign up for this site. I have reward codes for my 3DS and 2 games, with the zelda XL coming soon. how many theoretical 'nintedoids' is that? not much I am guessing.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    A 3DS is like 150, so that's like 400 I think. Enough to get a bag!

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    I saw a Poke Center for the first time when I went to Osaka:
    547849_10152043020594516_868483250_n.jpg

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    so I have yet to sign up for this site. I have reward codes for my 3DS and 2 games, with the zelda XL coming soon. how many theoretical 'nintedoids' is that? not much I am guessing.

You probably have enough for gold status already.

• Options
    Look what Japan's Club Nintendo is getting - a Super Mario 3D World soundtrack.

http://www.destructoid.com/the-super-mario-3d-world-ost-cover-is-the-best-thing-ever-265650.phtml

super_mario_3d_world_soundtrack_small.jpg

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Hnnnnnnnnnnnngggghhhhhhhh

I'd buy that in a heartbeat. We got the Galaxy soundtrack as well so I guess it isn't totally out of the question that we're getting this.
    With Professor Layton today, the Zelda 3DS XL next week, Mario 3D World the week after and Bravely Default the week after that I'll be up to 8000 stars so I can probably afford pretty much anything.
    If only there was anything I'd want to buy :(

Maz- on
    Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699