sillyzombie666 wrote: »
i want one this year, last year i went to get one and it seemed no one knew what i was talking about when i went to get them at the pick up point
kropotkin wrote: »
@Goocrux Greetings I am the creator of the Forum Badges and this thread. While @zerzhul has done an excellent job of answering your queries please allow me to expand a little more:
1) People who participate in this thread get their name on the back of the badge. This also applies to moderators, the person who made the badges and historically Robert Khoo for being Robert Khoo. Sadly I seemed to have missed him out over the past few badges, which is a bit of a shame.
2) Either attend the Pre PAX Dinner and/or the Board Game Night or pick one up from the BYOC desk after 12pm the first day of PAX East. If you pick them up from the BYOC desk you will be asked some questions that only a forum member would know the answer to. This is to ensure forum badges go to forum members.
3) You have to pick them up. I cannot and will not be posting these to anyone for I am a person of limited means.
4) Kind of. Payment is via participation of being active in this forum community. While not tangible as such, it is still something you have to do in order to get one.
5) Usually the number of names on the back plus a few dozen more. I have never run out of them.