As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Wolfcomics II: Son of Wolfcomics

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    robotic replacements infected with an alien parasite

that is controlling their minds!

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    everybody is a selkie now

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    but he's also not retired in that strip

or married with children

his life is substantially different and happier so he is gonna spend much less time reminiscing about children from his golden days before his parents died after he wished they were dead

and it is entirely possible he no longer was ever a teacher, and so would never have met the girls at all to have his memory of them jogged

YES

THAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING

HE NEVER MET THE GIRLS, THAT ENTIRE PART OF THE PLOT HAS BEEN RESET, THIS IS THE OBVIOUS INTEPRETATION THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE TWISTING IN KNOTS, UUURRGGGGH

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    then I have no idea what any of your posts were trying to say then

because it sounded like you were complaining about how nothing mattered?

which is obviously false

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »

or married with children

his life is substantially different and happier so he is gonna spend much less time reminiscing about children from his golden days before his parents died after he wished they were dead

and it is entirely possible he no longer was ever a teacher, and so would never have met the girls at all to have his memory of them jogged

YES

THAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING

HE NEVER MET THE GIRLS, THAT ENTIRE PART OF THE PLOT HAS BEEN RESET, THIS IS THE OBVIOUS INTEPRETATION THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE TWISTING IN KNOTS, UUURRGGGGH

No she means he never met them in the present. He of course still met them 40 years ago.

Quire.jpg
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    everybody is a selkie now

a whole new world of fetishes just opened up

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular

or married with children

YES

THAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING

No she means he never met them in the present. He of course still met them 40 years ago.

*froths*

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    >:|

This will only end with blood, you know.

Hobnail on
    Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular

or married with children

YES

THAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING

Am I wrong @Kwoaru?

Quire.jpg
  • Options

or married with children

YES

THAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING

Am I wrong Kwoaru?

that is what I was saying, he obviously met them 40 years ago, but his life never led him to meet them in the modern day

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    2008-10-28-Family-Man-page-124.jpg

Family Man is an excellent comic. I don't intend to do a repost; it wouldn't benefit from a daily posting of a single page - it's better read in whole chapters. But I fully recommend everyone read it. It's got jews, academian intrigue, and werewolves.

And apparently Penocchio.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited December 2013

or married with children

YES

THAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING

What are you talking about? These last few strips were about christmas owls. Lottie and her mom gave been the only characters showcased for a few weeks now

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    I'm so glad we have a time travel narrative expert here to explain everything about a fucking god damn time travel story that is really about human emotions and not time travel in the slightest.

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • Options
    ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    It must be bad writing!

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    is ronya still being dumb in here or can we post more webcomics

• Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    Webcomics have been cancelled on account of TDOT being a jerk

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    azith28 wrote: »
    2008-10-28-Family-Man-page-124.jpg

Family Man is an excellent comic. I don't intend to do a repost; it wouldn't benefit from a daily posting of a single page - it's better read in whole chapters. But I fully recommend everyone read it. It's got jews, academian intrigue, and werewolves.

And apparently Penocchio.

nah man

that is a straight up jew-nose

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    ShenShen Registered User regular
    7SliMK6.png?1

You're telling me, forums.

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
  • Options
    lZoXcFz.jpg

• Options
    AdvocateAdvocate Registered User regular
    fw0321.jpg

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Webcomics have been cancelled on account of TDOT being a jerk
    my work here is done

• Options
    AdvocateAdvocate Registered User regular
    tumblr_mwvuo461Hw1sy0aioo1_500.png
    tumblr_mwvuo461Hw1sy0aioo2_500.png
    tumblr_mwvuo461Hw1sy0aioo3_500.png
    tumblr_mwvuo461Hw1sy0aioo4_500.png
    tumblr_mwynjdVTCL1sy0aioo1_500.png
    tumblr_mwynjdVTCL1sy0aioo2_500.png
    tumblr_mwynjdVTCL1sy0aioo3_500.png
    tumblr_mwynjdVTCL1sy0aioo4_500.png
    The last two Battle Dog updates. This comic always seems to slip past me in the daily barrage of updates on my RSS.

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    That comic always feels like still frames of an animated cartoon I'd like to see in motion

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    WHAT is GOING ON with your LIFE

jQeQF1M.png

how to bluff your way through every conversation about how t-rex knows which bold letters will appear above his head in panel two, something one would expect he has no control over

vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • Options
    MachwingMachwing It looks like a harmless old computer, doesn't it? Left in this cave to rot ... or to flower!Registered User regular
    you have to be a grade-A butthole to be mad at how a fictional webcomic handles time travel

2013-12-03-horror-comic.jpg

anybody can be mad at hilarious drawing, though

l3icwZV.png
  • Options
    that mine shaft is so steep holy crap

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    That monster looks like he stayed in the bathtub way too long.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    ooza good wrinkledog? ooza gotta cute rhino horn onniz widdle face?

vQ77AtR.png
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Primordial ooze would have been far cooler than a bathtub furless dog with a rhino horn

• Options
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Primordial ooze would have been far cooler than a bathtub furless dog with a rhino horn
    rT9m0pB.png

vQ77AtR.png
  • Options
    7bdvCoL.gif

vQ77AtR.png
  • Options
    seriously that mine shaft is slanted at like 60 degrees relative to the plane normal to gravity

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    seriously that mine shaft is slanted at like 60 degrees relative to the plane normal to gravity

It's obviously the exit from Ravenholm.

• Options
    the fruits of a generation whose sole understanding of ore extraction comes via minecraft

vQ77AtR.png
  • Options
    he always does a whole thing about killing the year in december

perhaps this is the real story of sinfest

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular

or married with children

YES

THAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING

shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

• Options
    he has

• Options
    we are talking about other things now

• Options
    THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    lvBd39K.jpg

Broodhollow by Kris Straub is a comic that ain't for looky-loos

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    You guys are being really effing rude to ronya

jesus

I know it's really difficult not being an extremely smug and cliquey echo chamber when it comes to niche content but I see why Sabremau et al left

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
This discussion has been closed.