As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pinny Pals Gaming: Killer Pinstinct

• Options
    FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Ayefkay wrote: »
    Robles will be at the KI booth if you want to ask him in person

Judging by this thread, if he was wise, he'd be "sick" for the event :)

Why is Geth Hydra'ing my post /boggle

Fitzchivalry on
  • Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Geth must be bored and lonely sometimes, ive seen him on several of my posts, not exactly sure why

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Just got an email. There was an issue sending out the Spinal codes, they are working on it.

• Options
    Nc_villanNc_villan NCRegistered User new member
    I just recieved this email from Mike Robles:

Subject: KI Pin Ultimate Newsletter: LatestUpdate

Pin Ultimate fans,

There have been many struggles with the transition of the Pin Ultimate Edition. We have tried our best to communicate when there was something to be communicated. I apologize for the time between updates, challenges and more.

With that being said here is what is going on:

Orchid Firecat

An email will be sent out to all who reached out to me about never getting a Firecat pin email after completing that challenge. So look for another email soon.

Spinal Sheild, Shadow Jago

We are aware that some of you didn’t receive the communication about the Spinal pin so we are working on a solution.

Those that did complete the challenges (Come at Me and World Tour Part 3) will be also be getting another email soon.

Again I am sorry for how all of this was handled. Look out for more emails soon, and we’

Mike Robles

• Options
    ancienteternityancienteternity Registered User regular
    Yeah, I like how it cuts off at the end there. Another e-mail to finish the thought?

3HbAeAg.png

I'm ready for the next PAX already!
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Yea, I got that too. So, basically nothing new. They said they were working on a solution like a month ago (more or less). I also like the end of the email where he didn't proofread and finish it (or didn't copy and paste everything).

I don't even remember if I did the last two challenges or not. I know I did the World Tour pt3 one.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    jrronimojrronimo Registered User regular
    Same here. There's someone in the ultra-combo forums saying they got their code e-mail. I haven't gotten mine yet, but I expect to since I did it... At least there's a hint of apology in this e-mail.

Still curious as to what they'll do about the Spinal challenge...

• Options
    orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    Haven't seen that email in my box. Sigh... :(

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Got it too, and I tweeted at him about it and it was just supposed to be more apologies.

• Options
    Spy112Spy112 VancouverRegistered User regular
    Ya I have completed all those challenges and have received any of the confirmations yet either.

• Options
    ShabeRavenShabeRaven Registered User regular
    I got this email and then shortly after finally got the Firecat email. I'm wondering if that's what the guy in the other forum got.

• Options
    twistedsymphonytwistedsymphony NHRegistered User regular
    probably... the Spinal and Shield pins aren't even in the PA store so even if we got the codes we couldn't use them.

• Options
    AGH! I need news! Want to finish my folio! :neutral_face:

3HbAeAg.png

• Options
    Trust me, we ALL do.... not really sure who to ask/complain to about it, at this stage we just have to be patient...

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    NEW KI SHIRT IN THE STORE....Might be a sign...tweeted Brian for possible suprises...

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    dchoydchoy OregonRegistered User regular
    I never got a code for the blocking challenge pin. Is there someone I should contact?

PAX Prime attendee since 2008.

Another year of Prime gone by... commence the struggle!

https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dchoy
  • Options
    Trust me, we ALL do.... not really sure who to ask/complain to about it, at this stage we just have to be patient...

At this stage, I am leaning toward just selling my KI stuff.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    I know there have been delays with this stuff but these last two pins have taken way longer than past pins.

It's been over 10 weeks since the June challenge ended and the only information we've received is a concept render of the pin...
    ...we haven't even got that much for the july/final challenge.

At this point I doubt there's any hope of getting everything wrapped up before the start of Season 2 :-/

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
  • Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Now we wait for the re-june challenge

• Options
    FrostbyteFrostbyte Registered User regular
    Thank baby Jesus. 2 more weeks, and we can finally close the book (literally) on this set.

• Options
    Hallelujah!

3HbAeAg.png

• Options
    yamayamayamayama Professional Beta Tester (give me free stuff) SO CAL (BY THE BEACH)Registered User regular
    During the Xbox Community stream just now I was told that the guy who is in charge of all this stuff is on Vacation lol...

«‘-•·÷·- ¥ámá -·÷·•-`»
  • Options
    yamayama wrote: »
    During the Xbox Community stream just now I was told that the guy who is in charge of all this stuff is on Vacation lol...

And what, never returned?

Just so glad we have a concrete timeframe now...

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    yamayama wrote: »

And what, never returned?

instantrimshot.com/

Seriously though, I'll probably sell what I collected so far. I have bigger and better pins to fry.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    vidvid Hot Dog Wizard PDXRegistered User regular
    I'm still waiting for the FIRST Pin Ultimate Edition I ordered about a year ago now. At this point, I've accepted that it just isn't going to happen, and it's just sixty bucks mysteriously vanished into the Microsoft aether, but... it's an excellent reminder of how ridiculous this entire affair has been.

55ymlH2.png
  • Options
    so.....getting close to the end of this week...still no spinal pins?

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    Uggghhhghh, still nothing. I doubt they're working tomorrow, so I'm just assuming we're not getting anything this week.

3HbAeAg.png

• Options
    orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    Stuff rarely hits the store in the morning hours.

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • Options
    I dont even know why i'm asking this actually.....But was there any talk of a Pin Ultimate Season 2 at TGS this weekend by any chance?

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    SerpicoBCSerpicoBC Registered User regular
    I dont even know why i'm asking this actually.....But was there any talk of a Pin Ultimate Season 2 at TGS this weekend by any chance?

I want more than anything for this answer to be "no."

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I can't for a second believe they'd do a season 2 of this.

• Options
    Also, TGS focuses on Japanese news. It'd be very unusual for them to make a Killer Instinct announcement there.

55ymlH2.png
  • Options
    "Spinal pins will be available, at last, tomorrow!"

Tweet from Brian earlier. I'll believe it when i see it.

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    Not buying them unless I have a shot at getting a code after their fuckup

• Options
    i get what you mean, but i just want to buy them and be done with it all.

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    Season 2 of Killer Instinct has started to roll out. Meanwhile...

55ymlH2.png
  • Options
    I just asked, the new timeline is codes out this week:

• Options
    Spy112Spy112 VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited September 2014
    I want to be excited about this news but it’s hard at this point. Maybe once I have the pins in my hands I will forget about what a pain this was.

Spy112 on