Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Sept 9th, 2015:
- Stopped ignoring this changelog. New feature, users can now track their collection with counts. (full details)
Feb, 4th, 2015:
- Added ability to view a list of user who "want" a pin when accessing the pin dialog, with limitations. (full details)
Dec 14th, 2014:
- Various events on the site will now send you an email to notify you that thing happened. (full details)
Nov 29, 2014:
- "My Trades" page got a little UI revamp to make navigation and notifications easier. (full details)
Nov 24th, 2014:
- You can now trade Adventure Time pins as a Set, as they were sold.
Nov 21st, 2014:
- Update Closed Offers to show trade history and receive "New Messages" tags (full details)
Nov 10th, 2014:
- Fixed "New Trade Offer" emails showing the wrong username in the body.
- Added initial support for PinMash.info ratings, currently available in the Pins gallery.
Nov 7th, 2014:
- For the security minded. The sites SSL certs were updated to be signed with SHA2 to comply with Google downgrading SHA1 certs to not receive a green padlock.
Nov 4th, 2014:
- Added feature that will show a message "X new messages" when a trade has chat activity. (full details)
Before I started dating things:
- The site launched and all was well with the world.
Old URLs will still work but please do update your profile links. You can find the new link on your Profile page.
If your country is not listed: Don't fake it! Select "European Union" and email email@example.com to request your country be added. I have kept it minimal on purpose, I don't want a giant country list, only where traders actually live.
The site now supports IE11+, Safari, Chrome and FireFox.