As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Stuffing/Dressing Day

123457»

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    this is all assuming the whole thing even happened and wasn't just fabricated for hits

Nothing on the Internet is real

But everything is permitted. B)

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    I have not had access to a working scale for a while now. Yesterday, when I was visiting family for Thanksgiving, I stepped on theirs.

Last I recall, I weighed 125 lbs.

Yesterday? 150.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Langly wrote: »
    It was hilarious the whole way through.

Who cares if a terrible person has someone be mean to them?

I'm sure the flight attendants were just super thankful that he was making an already annoying customer even shittier for them to deal with.

Stand up dude, that guy.

Quid on
  • Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Also there's the whole sexual harassment level he took it to.

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    Those tweets sound like a rejected Curb Your Enthusiasm script, the lady was an arse but the guy took it too far

PSN- AHermano
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Hermano wrote: »
    Those tweets sound like a rejected Curb Your Enthusiasm script, the lady was an arse but the guy took it too far

larrydavid%281%29.jpg

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I really, really want Curb Your Enthusiasm to come to Netflix.

It is so good.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    Next year I am finding a nice restaurant, taking my wife and her mother out for dinner and the rest of her goddamn useless family can figure it out for themselves.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    im sad thanksgiving is over and since there is no job thread currently i will just say man

i do not want to go back to work, i wish i could just chill at my parents' house for a bit more... and i probably should've done a lot more work over my thanksgiving break, but it was thanksgiving break and each time i thought of doing it i just felt blah and did not do it

i am trying now, it is sunday, sigh

also our thanksgiving is never with extended family, it's like us and our close family friends in the area and i like it
    i guess we aren't super close with the extended family for various reasons including distance

poo
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »

It is so good.

Unfortunately, HBO shows never go to Netflix. I don't think a single one ever has.

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »

It is so good.

Unfortunately, HBO shows never go to Netflix. I don't think a single one ever has.

Probably never will either. Hopefully someday you can subscribe to HBOgo like you do with netflix

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    im sad thanksgiving is over and since there is no job thread currently i will just say man

i do not want to go back to work, i wish i could just chill at my parents' house for a bit more... and i probably should've done a lot more work over my thanksgiving break, but it was thanksgiving break and each time i thought of doing it i just felt blah and did not do it

i am trying now, it is sunday, sigh

also our thanksgiving is never with extended family, it's like us and our close family friends in the area and i like it
    i guess we aren't super close with the extended family for various reasons including distance

Geez I could not agree more. And I get really annoyed every time I think of our nonexistent Christmas break at my job. Blahhhhh.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    *avface*

poo