Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The best part of [Steam] Thanksgiving sale is DLC sandwiches the next day!

1234568»

• PierceNeckPierceNeck Simi Valley, CARegistered User regular
    Can I safely ask about a game without getting it gifted to me or should I wait?

steam_sig.png
    Origin: PierceNeck
    SC2/Diablo - pierceneck#1369
    CroakerBC
  • TaramoorTaramoor Registered User regular
    The cold winter chill has already torn through my bowels like an undercooked Thanksgiving turkey, and the pain of Black Friday still lingered in my limbs. Is there any day more aptly named than Black Friday? Truly the empty void that was once humanity's heart is revealed on that day beneath all others. The darkness of the unthinking hordes staring back at you like the eyes of a long-dead hobo, little streams of liquid still streaming from his skull, crushed beneath the hill of someone clamoring for nothing so much as an Xbox.

But there is still light to be found in the darkness. A single tiny candle of humanity that fights desperately against the shadows that forever close in around us, and for a brief time that candle shines brighter when a monocle is placed before it. Truly there is classiness out there in the gaping maw that is the world, and it is found in this thread and in this forum. A lone bastion of hope amidst the soul-sucking misery of the selfishness that rules man's heart and mind.

@an_alt has seen fit to gift me Max Payne 3.

That's why I prefer to remain quiet in these threads and calmly post my little weekly giveaway, so I don't have to spend twenty minutes coming up with over-the-top Max Payneian metaphors.
    signature.png

Three hours remain.

RoyceSraphimHyphyKezzyan_altIoloElvenshae
  • GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII Registered User regular
    @Ceno is the classiest of crabs! Thank you for Surgeon Simulator.

Battletag: Threeve#1501
    PSN: Threeve703
    HyphyKezzy
  • oakkeoakke Registered User regular
    signature.png

steam_sig.png
    RoyceSraphimHyphyKezzybobwocoTalus9952
  • StericaSterica Wow! That was shit.Registered User, Moderator mod
    thhI61u.gif

YL9WnCY.png
    Taramoorcooljammer00HiT BiTMaguanoDarkPrimusTychoCelchuuuKoopahTroopahRoyceSraphimTeeManMudzgutHyphyKezzyStabbity StyleBig DookieUndead ScottsmanDyasAlureElvenshaeFremHeirTransparentJusticeforPlutoIcemopperBlendtecPailryderTreadLife
1234568»
This discussion has been closed.