As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Back in the old [chat]s when times were simpler

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    die die die die die die

o_o

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    the the the the the the

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I have a million games to play, and I just added 20 for the PS3, including Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, and XCOM. Where do I find the time @Variable?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    HamurabiHamurabi MiamiRegistered User regular
    This is so dumb.

How does this online visualization thing arrange everything into neat scatter-plots, using ostensibly the same dataset I downloaded... but Stata won't lemme do it?

• Options
    Hotline Miami looks like fun.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    I have a million games to play, and I just added 20 for the PS3, including Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, and XCOM. Where do I find the time Variable?

there is no time

poo
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    I have a million games to play, and I just added 20 for the PS3, including Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, and XCOM. Where do I find the time @Variable?

Alienate family, friends and colleagues. 'Work' from home. Replace dining out with a food tube running from the kitchen into the lounge.

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Hamurabi wrote: »
    This is so dumb.

How does this online visualization thing arrange everything into neat scatter-plots, using ostensibly the same dataset I downloaded... but Stata won't lemme do it?

Javascript & Adobe Flash.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    wats wrong shaz

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    the the the the the the

That`s a mistake I used to make all the time as a kid, writing "die" instead of "the".

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Also the first they taught us to spell at school, using a small clown hand puppet called "Die".

Mortious on
    Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    wats wrong shaz

usual

poo
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I am excellent at choosing wine. Why is this not my job?

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Go take the Sommelier test.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    I read the enigma of amigara fault last night.

How did something so lame become a meme

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

Go take the Sommelier test.

Maybe I will! Mum

• Options
    weirdspaceshipsweirdspaceships i will eat your still-beating heart Registered User regular

what wine best pairs with lightly used hot pocket

• Options
    InfamyDeferredInfamyDeferred Registered User regular

Mad Dog 20/20

• Options

Blue nun.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    So there is a second company working on security robots to replace security guards. This one has a cute R2-D2 thing going on.

NVi7nSc.jpg

Sadly both companies robots have the same weakness.

qpii0ba.jpg

Davros is currently sitting back and just waiting for the licensing money to come rolling in.

• Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    Hotline Miami looks like fun.

It's pretty good. It's sole appeal is in its increasing difficulty. If you've played a demo, you've played the whole game. It just gets harder.

• Options
    So how do those cute robots work?

Just roll around and hit the alarm key if something mildly suspicious happens?

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    So how do those cute robots work?

Just roll around and hit the alarm key if something mildly suspicious happens?

Various sensors. The above one hasn't hit the prototype stage but they seem to be planning on using lots of sensors to detect things. Lidar, thermal cameras, supposedly a chemical sniffer for biochem attacks, GPS, License Plate Recognition in the cameras, and so forth.

• Options
    weirdspaceshipsweirdspaceships i will eat your still-beating heart Registered User regular
  • Options
    Seen it

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

1857780-185846.jpg

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Getting to the end of Sleeping Dogs I think. I think it will make the top 3 games I have played this year.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    I remember being vaguely annoyed with the sleeping dogs demo, but can't remember why.

• Options
    If I kill and eat Sara then I'm out of a job.

Wise words.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    I remember being vaguely annoyed with the sleeping dogs demo, but can't remember why.

It took me a little bit to get the hang of it on my PC. But the game is absolutely fantastic.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

1857780-185846.jpg

the multitude of children and puppies i would kill for a hyperbolic time chamber

poo
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Hanging out in someone's apartment with a cat named Lucy.

Good god is she a psychopath.

• Options
    japan wrote: »

It has input problems on the PC for certain system configurations. So things like car acceleration are binary and certain actions are impossible

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

Unlike all other cats, which are normal and totally not up to anything

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    guys is it so much to ask for a Shenmue 3?

• Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Getting to the end of Sleeping Dogs I think. I think it will make the top 3 games I have played this year.

It was a wonderful surprise.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

Dude

You do not know this cat

• Options
    edited November 2013

Dude

You do not know this cat

Like all cats, it is planning to kill and eat you in your sleep. Such is cat.

Cinders on
  • Options
    And like all cats I just want to cuddle her!

This discussion has been closed.