Options

The [STEAM] Thread Gets Even With Anime Toast! [Child's Play] SPREADSHEET IN OP

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    wolf among us hasn't even announced when their second episode is out and i'm still pretty sure it'll finish before kentucky route zero does

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Yeah, it's a good deal.

I will personally hold off because I just got Season 1 of The Walking Dead like three days ago. Playing through it with my girlfriend and she is loving it so far. Assuming her enthusiasm holds up till the end of the season I'll be getting the Wolf Among Us the next time it goes on sale.

But really I want to hear more about the rumor that they are doing a Game of Thrones game. Because it would be rad to have them make one of these games in a setting I actually like (though so far the games have been great despite that fact).

• Options
    gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    Ranlin wrote: »
    again?

it was removed when it was The War Z and stealthily re-added as Infestation: Survivor Stories

• Options
    Big M LangsteinBig M Langstein I NEED FIVE! Registered User regular
    I'm sure it's been praised previously, therefore I'd like to reiterate that Guacamelee! is a really good game!

And it's not on the front page of Steam, but it is 50% off right now. Best pick-up I've made during the Autumn Sale, thus far.

YOU CAN PILEDRIVE PONCHO-WEARING SKELETONS.

fBK2q4C.png
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    I want to get Wolfs among us

But I fear its going to end with me buying the comics

And im already on a binge of hellboy, aint no money left for Fable comics as well

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    facetious wrote: »
    Does Street Fighter count as anime.

I mean Huntera plays Oni..

Yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSO-69VNyWA

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    what the fuck wolf among us how are you only one episode deep

now I'm one of those chumps who has to eagerly wait for each new episode and then devour it instead of just consuming the entire series in a binge

this is terrible

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    what the fuck wolf among us how are you only one episode deep

now I'm one of those chumps who has to eagerly wait for each new episode and then devour it instead of just consuming the entire series in a binge

this is terrible

This was me for most of 2012

• Options
    Man, Steam has done some crazy stuff to the way my brain evaluates the costs of game.

Like, mmmm is The Wolrf Among Us reaeaaally worth $17? When it is an entire season of assuredly solid gaming goodness.

While over here I am mulling over which $30+ coffee kettle I should buy.

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    Qvf5BCB.jpg?1

BASTARD

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Obviously it's an in-depth look at how the cattle industry treats the milk cows through the voice of an anime princess and oh wait that says diary I got nothing.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    So it's a big fat resounding YES to whether or not to grab The Wolf Among Us at 33% off?

• Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    It's by the folks that made Anime Princess Adventures

• Options
    Veldrin wrote: »
    So it's a big fat resounding YES to whether or not to grab The Wolf Among Us at 33% off?

Are you going to play it now? Are you okay with waiting? It will assuredly be cheaper at some point in the future. If you want it now though, 33% off is more than a fair price for what they are offering.

• Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Man, Steam has done some crazy stuff to the way my brain evaluates the costs of game.

Like, mmmm is The Wolrf Among Us reaeaaally worth $17? When it is an entire season of assuredly solid gaming goodness.

Now I've got a telltale TNG game in my mind.

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular

Now I've got a telltale TNG game in my mind.

mAl7jPV.png

that would actually be pretty awesome although I wonder how difficult it would be to get the original cast together for voice acting

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    I just finished my first game of Civ V using the Brave New World DLC. With only Babylon standing between me and a culture victory, I move a Great Musician to just outside their borders. Convincing them to open their borders was expensive, consisting of 350 gold/turn plus something like seven luxury items, but they took the bait. My musician crossed the border, slammed his electric guitar into the ground, and won me victory.

Brave New World is pretty good.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    @Legba, my Steam handle is Pete Rebel.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Goddammit

I wish I had the bandwidth to actually stream

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular

... fuck.

This reminded me just now that a couple weeks ago somebody happened to tell me about a Japanese storybook-kinda game where I think the plot was about navigating the high society of palace life or something like that. That title reminded me of it, anyway, although I don't remember it very well. All I remember is that I thought the person was joking but when I looked at wikipedia, it turned out the game had good reviews and sounded pretty neat.

so um does anyone know what game I'm talking about? :(

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    facetious wrote: »

... fuck.

This reminded me just now that a couple weeks ago somebody happened to tell me about a Japanese storybook-kinda game where I think the plot was about navigating the high society of palace life or something like that. That title reminded me of it, anyway, although I don't remember it very well. All I remember is that I thought the person was joking but when I looked at wikipedia, it turned out the game had good reviews and sounded pretty neat.

so um does anyone know what game I'm talking about? :(

Long live the queen? Yeah it's really good

• Options
    It's probably Long Live The Queen. It's not actually a Japanese game, but has that visual style, so, that is an easy mistake to make.

Personally I couldn't really get into, a bit too spread sheet-y for me, but, maybe if I had a chance to sit down and just play it a bunch. I only got to try it in short bursts and it didn't really stick.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »

Are you going to play it now? Are you okay with waiting? It will assuredly be cheaper at some point in the future. If you want it now though, 33% off is more than a fair price for what they are offering.

Yeah I wouldn't be able to play it for another month or so anyway, so I might wait for the Christmas sale at least before I make a decision.

• Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    I wish I wasn't broke right now because I really want to go down the rabbit hole on this Steam sale. I totally understand how people end up with hundreds of games they never play.

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    yeah that's it, thanks!

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Deadpool is the number one game on Steam

Burn it down.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Radius wrote: »
    Deadpool is the number one game on Steam

Burn it down.

Eh, it's a decent game for $10.

• Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Deadpool. -75% $39.99 $9.99.

One friend wants this game: Radius.

• Options
    It's not on my wishlist.

Does Steam just say you want things when you visit the store page now?

• Options
    It was a joke.

<3

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    I am

so down

to stream games

• Options
    I don't know if Steam has gone too far sometimes!

Maybe it knows me better than I know myself.

• Options
    Now you're thinking with Newells.

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Ranlin wrote: »
    Deadpool. -75% $39.99 $9.99.

One friend wants this game: Radius.

Too far

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    So last night I started playing Burnout Paradise on a whim because I felt like a driving game and had acquired the game a couple months ago.

And less than 24 hours later my car was (probably) totalled in a three car nose-to-tail.

And just now when I went to boot Burnout up again I realised that the guy who gifted me Paradise is the same guy giving me new car purchase advice in the thread where I was talking about the accident.

So what I'm saying is that chrisbunchanumbers specifically manipulated the spacetime laws of causality just to influence my automotive life choices.

I'm on to you, numbers.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Isn't the new deadpool game incredibly offensive? Pass.

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    As a diehard Fables fan I really want to play Wolf Among Us. But I will wait for all the episodes to be out before I do.

Well I'll try to anyway.

Waiting is hard.

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    This Van Helsing game is pretty good. I dig the mechanics, especially the companion.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    Euro Truck Simulator is blowing my mind right now, guys.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    So, uh, anime toast?

I must have skipped too many pages of the old thread, because that's a new one to me.

jnij103vqi2i.png
This discussion has been closed.