Options

The [STEAM] Thread Gets Even With Anime Toast! [Child's Play] SPREADSHEET IN OP

12357101

Posts

  • Options
    Mr. ButtonsMr. Buttons Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    So I hooked my PC up in the cooler living room after cleaning it and the side is still off and the temp2 is down to 54c without load. so that's good I think?

    54 is good. Cooler is better, but that's miles better than the 100+ you had before

  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I kinda wanna try that truck driving game.

    Which... Smof you drive for your job you spend like 36 hours a week driving what are you thinking

  • Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    Well I'm an accountant and I played Eve so

  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    There's no accounting for taste

    I don't know why I said that

  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    smof wrote: »
    I kinda wanna try that truck driving game.

    Which... Smof you drive for your job you spend like 36 hours a week driving what are you thinking

    I still get questions for drink recipes via email; it never ends.

  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    smof wrote: »
    There's no accounting for taste

    I don't know why I said that

    you audit be a shamed of yourself

    Gatsby on
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    YaYa wrote: »
    what is eXceed complete and how should I feel about Anime Toast giving it to me

    Got me too

    Yyyyep.

    Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    I have still not redeemed my bad rafs gift from last year.

  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    OH LOOK, MOTHERFUCKER WANTS TO PLAY

    343n8yt.png

    ALRIGHT, YOU WANT IT?

    2aimp2b.png

    GET SOME, MOTHERFUCKER

  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I'm trying to play Nether that toast got me, but I keep running into this thing where I'm in full screen and my resolution is set right, but parts of the screen are still passed the border

  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    guys I am worried Anime Toast will break and the world will be crushed in an explosion of gifted video games

  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    I can't even play nether

    It's just a slide show for me

    Biggest waste of 40 bucks e v e r

    p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Hullis wrote: »
    OH LOOK, MOTHERFUCKER WANTS TO PLAY

    343n8yt.png

    ALRIGHT, YOU WANT IT?

    2aimp2b.png

    GET SOME, MOTHERFUCKER

    eXceed gun bullet children?????

    ??

    ????

  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    It looks fine on my comp, runs at pretty high settings. Just, can't fix this screen space thing. Also I couldn't find keymapping but for all I know it was in the ghost region past the border of my screen

  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    just beat xcom enemy unknown

    it was neat

    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Well I picked up Brutal Legend for $2 with 9 minutes left to go. I think Stanley Parable will have to wait for the winter sale. Which is like what, in 20 days? I can avoid spoilers for that long.

    Dr. Flamingo on
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    I finally got Risk of Rain.

    I hope people are still playing it.

    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    SRIV is nuuuuuuuuts.

  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    anime toast you fuck

    Lts3cuX.png

    may the anime war rain judgment on you and your gifting ways

  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I would be down with playing some RoR with folks sometime

    possibly even tonight?!? After I finish my cooking for the day

  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    st...stanley

    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    I finally got Risk of Rain.

    I hope people are still playing it.

    Post yer steam id in the thread

    Was playing with Duke on saturday but the connection was bad, it's fun when it works tho

    miscellaneousinsanity on
    uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    !

    Its been proven through multiple runs that my internet can host risk of rain pretty consistently

    Would totally be up to do some Rain runs

    p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    aw man

    tomb raider does NOT like the weird resolution my TV has

    games looks kind of rough despite high graphics settings, and has little black bits that flash on the screen where textures are fucking up sometimes

    booooooo

  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Ooh, endless space. That and Stanley parable should wrap up this Sale nicely for me

    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Oh god I just saw both Stanley Parable and Payday 2 are reasonable prices

    help

    help

  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Vann Diras wrote: »
    there was definitely a unique experience to playing fez when it was first released

    but it's still a rad ass game that you should play

    in some ways it is for the best because if you get stuck, now you can just google shit

    I love playing it for the visuals and soundtrack alone, much less all the puzzles and the neat rotation mechanic. It's a great game to just chill and enjoy.

    I would like to see it's rotation 2D/3D mechanic used in another game with more of an emphasis on platforming/puzzle platforming. I think that would be really awesome.

    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    so stanley parable
    i want to show this to my roommate when he gets home

    since i quit out of the game, will the next time i boot it up be a true fresh experience? or does it go farther down this rabbit hole when i boot it up again

    want to let him play it himself and get into it from the get go

  • Options
    worksintheoryworksintheory Registered User regular
    I want Stanley but I won't have any time in the near future to play it.

    I'm going to hold off and just bet that it is going to be cheap again during the next sale.

  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    my brother's had a bunch of eXceed stuff installed on my ps3 for a good couple of years now

    maybe i should check it out and see what all you are fussing about

    uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    aw and mori gifted me speedrunners

    thanks for providing what will inevitably lead to the end of me and my roommate's friendship

    at least it will be fun while we get there

  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Anime Toast can't target me because I already own all the eXceeds!

    I tried the first one for about one minute.

    Turns out, if I use a 360 controller, the game can't recognize more than one directional input at once. So you can't, say, go both up and to the left at the same time.

    Which is...

    Sort of not great for a shoot-em-up.

    I'll see how it is on a keyboard later tonight.

    Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    I just bought Dust but I guess I should ask: how is Dust?

    the most fun I have had in that game was after getting the "repel water" rune for my villages in a map with both a water spring and a volcano. It took like three hours, but eventually I had a mountainous atoll, filled to the brim with water, with three villages living Under Da Sea in little magical bubbles

    but it's a cool little God Game! I haven't actually finished it because the learning curve goes "shallow, shallow, shallow, steep, fairly steep, steep as balls, what the hell is happening to me", in that order, and I bought it along with a ton of other stuff that I haven't finished either during the Summer Sale.

  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    Brolo wrote: »
    I just bought Dust but I guess I should ask: how is Dust?

    the most fun I have had in that game was after getting the "repel water" rune for my villages in a map with both a water spring and a volcano. It took like three hours, but eventually I had a mountainous atoll, filled to the brim with water, with three villages living Under Da Sea in little magical bubbles

    but it's a cool little God Game! I haven't actually finished it because the learning curve goes "shallow, shallow, shallow, steep, fairly steep, steep as balls, what the hell is happening to me", in that order, and I bought it along with a ton of other stuff that I haven't finished either during the Summer Sale.

    It's a pretty mediocre shooter, I'd rather just play regular EVE

    uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    Brolo wrote: »
    I just bought Dust but I guess I should ask: how is Dust?

    the most fun I have had in that game was after getting the "repel water" rune for my villages in a map with both a water spring and a volcano. It took like three hours, but eventually I had a mountainous atoll, filled to the brim with water, with three villages living Under Da Sea in little magical bubbles

    but it's a cool little God Game! I haven't actually finished it because the learning curve goes "shallow, shallow, shallow, steep, fairly steep, steep as balls, what the hell is happening to me", in that order, and I bought it along with a ton of other stuff that I haven't finished either during the Summer Sale.

    no no, you're thinking From Dust

    Dust is an action side scrolling brawler beat em up thing with beautiful visuals and a story/cast you would have created when you were in middle school

    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    Brolo wrote: »
    I just bought Dust but I guess I should ask: how is Dust?

    the most fun I have had in that game was after getting the "repel water" rune for my villages in a map with both a water spring and a volcano. It took like three hours, but eventually I had a mountainous atoll, filled to the brim with water, with three villages living Under Da Sea in little magical bubbles

    but it's a cool little God Game! I haven't actually finished it because the learning curve goes "shallow, shallow, shallow, steep, fairly steep, steep as balls, what the hell is happening to me", in that order, and I bought it along with a ton of other stuff that I haven't finished either during the Summer Sale.

    no no, you're thinking From Dust

    Dust is an action side scrolling brawler beat em up thing with beautiful visuals and a story/cast you would have created when you were in middle school

    ah, see, and at first I thought he meant Dust Force, which is also a side-scroller

  • Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    DM2mdDU.jpg

    My body is ready.

    zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    Brolo wrote: »
    I just bought Dust but I guess I should ask: how is Dust?

    the most fun I have had in that game was after getting the "repel water" rune for my villages in a map with both a water spring and a volcano. It took like three hours, but eventually I had a mountainous atoll, filled to the brim with water, with three villages living Under Da Sea in little magical bubbles

    but it's a cool little God Game! I haven't actually finished it because the learning curve goes "shallow, shallow, shallow, steep, fairly steep, steep as balls, what the hell is happening to me", in that order, and I bought it along with a ton of other stuff that I haven't finished either during the Summer Sale.

    no no, you're thinking From Dust

    Dust is an action side scrolling brawler beat em up thing with beautiful visuals and a story/cast you would have created when you were in middle school

    ah, see, and at first I thought he meant Dust Force, which is also a side-scroller

    too many dust games in the world

    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    woah speedrunners is great

    i need to figure out a couch solution that let's me chat with y'all though

    why don't you posers use mics

    why don't i use a mic

  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    Brolo wrote: »
    I just bought Dust but I guess I should ask: how is Dust?

    the most fun I have had in that game was after getting the "repel water" rune for my villages in a map with both a water spring and a volcano. It took like three hours, but eventually I had a mountainous atoll, filled to the brim with water, with three villages living Under Da Sea in little magical bubbles

    but it's a cool little God Game! I haven't actually finished it because the learning curve goes "shallow, shallow, shallow, steep, fairly steep, steep as balls, what the hell is happening to me", in that order, and I bought it along with a ton of other stuff that I haven't finished either during the Summer Sale.

    no no, you're thinking From Dust

    Dust is an action side scrolling brawler beat em up thing with beautiful visuals and a story/cast you would have created when you were in middle school

    ah, see, and at first I thought he meant Dust Force, which is also a side-scroller

    too many dust games in the world

    fElTS9w.jpg

    yeah

This discussion has been closed.