As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] rage

PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in themountain cabinRegistered User regular
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdcFYNe9U7A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enzJUemPYeU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaMvYtdRaNE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qZPlnV9ctQ

In honor of:
Organichu wrote: »
Organichu wrote: »
so i just called 911 on a dude who road raged and then he tried to threaten me into hanging up with 911 and then he got scared and sped away

You okay?

yeah i'm fine

car-a had to slam on its brakes to avoid t-boning car-b. the rager then slammed on his brakes to avoid hitting car-a. it's pretty wet out and it was close, but no one hit anyone. the rager immediately jumped out of his car and started sprinting at car-a, "YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF-"... not sure if he was planning on just kicking the shit out of it or dragging car-a's driver out to fight or whatever. in any case, car-a got scared and sped away.

so rager starts to turn-while-still-running, slips in his car, and is obviously planning to chase car-a. i immediately call 911 (i'm on the sidewalk). rager notices me after he gets in his car and starts to burn out. yells out his window are you really calling the cops on me? in a quasi-threatening/disbelieving voice. at this point i'm already talking to the operator, and i ask him back- are you really trying to chase a car through my neighborhood?

and he starts to mutter and curse and jump out of his car, and now i am mad and ready to fight but i shout out THAT'S SMART WITH THE COPS ON THEIR WAY, and take a step towards him because i am a gorilla idiot who now wants to fight

but he jumps back in his car (due to the cops more than my sudden anger i think :P) and squeals off

what's funny is that if he would have just chased after the dude i wouldn't have eben able to tell the operator much- just the color, that it was a sudan etc

but since he tried to thump hsi chest at me i got a solid description of him and the make of his car and a partial plate

so i hope you get a dui you dumbass

sig.gif

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

against the dying of the light

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    ekM6FLy.png

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    can't argue with that ironclad scientific argument

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/gay-weddings-17-percent-of-washington-marriages/2013/12/05/5774ba7e-5de5-11e3-8d24-31c016b976b2_story.html

After a year of gay marriage, gay marriages made up about 17% of marriages in Washington state

62% lesbian
    about a quarter from out of state

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    OH FUCk OH FUCK OH fUCK /o/H FUCK

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Someday we'll get that number to 100%.

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/gay-weddings-17-percent-of-washington-marriages/2013/12/05/5774ba7e-5de5-11e3-8d24-31c016b976b2_story.html

After a year of gay marriage, gay marriages made up about 17% of marriages in Washington state

62% lesbian
    about a quarter from out of state

i imagine there was quite the backlog

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »
    Someday we'll get that number to 100%.

110806santorum-thumb.jpg

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    I forgot that picture was Santorum's family. Makes it that much better.

• Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Played dominion and cards against humanity tonight. Won cards against humanity once and dominion once. Had a lot of good laughs. Drank some good beer and a decent hard cider.

Also ate brownies. Normal not uhh special brownies.

It was a good night.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I kind of want a beer right now.

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    i can't have special brownies

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

Go drink one of these and you will be set.

claymore-scotch-ale2.jpg

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    consumerism

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Kedinik wrote: »
    "Tarranon wrote: »

@Cambiata made it into that article, heh.

That was right about when I stopped taking Ben's work seriously.

Huh. I always wondered if some journalist would ever quote that tweet. About a month ago I got 20 people favoriting it all of a sudden and I was terrified some internet shitstorm was about to fall on me, but it just turned out to be an unpopular Reddit post.

People have since criticized me saying that the reason he reacted that way was because of a tweet I sent to him a couple of weeks before then where I called him a name, suggesting that was the real reason he blocked me. But he straight up explains that he blocked me because I implied he was corrupt. Except I wasn't trying to imply he was corrupt, I wasn't even referring to him personally, I was defending a Forbes article that he thought was bullshit.

Cambiata on
    "If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Time lapse of the fucked smog in Shanghai

http://imgur.com/a/R8YAi

• Options
    haha i had no idea that was you cambiata

sorry you had to be a martyr for next level gaming journalism but every revolution demands sacrifices

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Oh man, Patty is the best.

She gets drunk and then texts me about how great I am.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Can't be a rage thread without some Roid Rage.

DAMN IT WHY ARE MY KNEES ALL FUCKED UP, I LIKE THIS JOB AND NEED MONEY, AAAAAAAAA

Oh also @bowen I think I got tendinitis bro.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Wrote 45 pages in the past day two days o.o

Lets me take a break for @Deebaser Holiday Party tomorrow!

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    I think we should have men like Jack Nicholson in charge at Guantanamo.

Because there is such a grave risk of Cubans attacking Gitmo.

• Options
    Winky wrote: »

BWlIyVc.png

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    I have no idea what this p4rgaming site is but this tell me all I need to know:
    Some Japanese games even use a little English just to tease Americans who know that they can make their games completely in English but don’t do it seemingly out of spite. We don’t put random bits of Japanese in our games for no reason. Are they still mad about Japanese American internment? I mean, get over it.

Related posts:
    Japanese Xbox 360 Sales Skyrocket After Microsoft Japan Ceo Says Rape Of Nanking Never Happened

that it should be in my bookmarks bar

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Tarranon wrote: »

BWlIyVc.png

I don't understand.

• Options
    That was a pretty good movie. I think The Usual Suspects is up for tomorrow night, I haven't seen that one either.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    PA axing the clutter for more content is pretty good news

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    I have no idea what this p4rgaming site is but this tell me all I need to know:
    Some Japanese games even use a little English just to tease Americans who know that they can make their games completely in English but don’t do it seemingly out of spite. We don’t put random bits of Japanese in our games for no reason. Are they still mad about Japanese American internment? I mean, get over it.

that it should be in my bookmarks bar

http://www.p4rgaming.com/motomu-toriyama-admits-he-wants-to-marry-lightning/

http://www.p4rgaming.com/final-fantasy-committee-starts-off-poorly-after-members-begin-playing-xenoblade-instead/

all of their square articles are p dece and their knack for capturing the stilted style of technically translated japanese is uncanny

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    They give funny names to all of their images. The picture of Lightning in the "Toriyama admits he wants to marry Lightning" article is squareenixsureknowshowtopickthem.jpg

• Options
  • Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    PA axing the crap for more content is pretty good news

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Go drink one of these and you will be set.

claymore-scotch-ale2.jpg

Not a fan.

Just grab Yeti or Oak-Aged Yeti and never drink a beer again.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Tarranon wrote: »

BWlIyVc.png

I don't understand.

he's got that cheshire grin...i can help you no more, we all must come to terms with the toothy emoji on our own

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    wait does Papers, Please have trans characters?

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    The best non-comic non-pax thing PA ever did was doing the DnD podcasts

all else is of a lower tier

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Eddy wrote: »

Do they have anymore of those, or just the two campaigns?

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited December 2013
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    PA axing the crap for more content is pretty good news

can we not do this real gamerz horseshit for once please

it turns my fucking stomach

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »

have you ever watched the Shut Up and Sit Down stuff? i guess it doesn't count because it's third party

i guess i never expected two hilarious british men to do boardgame reviews with a metaplot that involves surreal horror and alternate timelines and brutal murder, but i like when it happens.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I won £6 on the lottery.

This discussion has been closed.