The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

black and white [chat]

19596979899101»

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    So I won a very nice bottle of champagne in a dance off tonight at the work Christmas party.

I was quite proud of my opening move, where I took my jacket off slowly and then handed it to my opponent like he was my butler.

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
    Dread Pirate Arbuthnot21stCentury
  • TTODewbackTTODewback NCAA is terrible but can we ignore that for the next 4 months pls and thank youRegistered User regular
    the big red button just teleports you to your closest Taco Bell

Bless your heart.
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    The worst part of reading about all this is seeing people who are, without a hint of irony

suggesting that this stupid kid should get 20 years in prison because

well

because poor black kids do a lot

and he should too

even though it's fucking bullshit when those poor black kids do

because well

something something

even it out

i guess

Nova_Cwandering
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Keeping watch over all of the Nightwings Stayed true 'til the end.Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote: »
    So I won a very nice bottle of champagne in a dance off tonight at the work Christmas party.

I was quite proud of my opening move, where I took my jacket off slowly and then handed it to my opponent like he was my butler.

Congrats on being a pawn of the danceocracy.

• PonyPony Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    or we could just give this whole humanity thing up, admit defeat, and all agree to press the big red button

pfft

Jacobkosh
  • ElkiElki learned nothing, and forgotten nothing Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Geth, recycle this thread now.

NPLhC7Z.png
  • TinklesTinkles YAY! Never Past Bedtime LandRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    @Shivahn will create the new thread
    @Pony is backup

1gVsb9o.png
  • ElkiElki learned nothing, and forgotten nothing Moderator, ClubPA mod
    312144020_oNG2h-L-2.jpg

NPLhC7Z.png
    KalkinoTaminJacobkoshRear Admiral Choco
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Feral wrote: »
    Seen on tumblr:
    starfleet: we're glad you're home
    starfleet: we've been reviewing your records
    janeway: k when is my promotion
    starfleet: what makes you think you're getting a promotion
    janeway: my future self told me all about it when she broke the temporal prime directive and brought me stolen future technology
    starfleet: yeah so in that vein there are some things we need to discuss
    janeway: if there's a problem with the paperwork blame chakotay
    janeway: i don't do forms i do holographic irish bartenders and former borg drones
    starfleet:
    doctor: i can assure you that while in the delta quadrant we conducted ourselves with grace and dignity according to the highest principles of starfleet
    b'elanna: yeah step off our balls you weren't there you don't know
    tom: yeah you weren't there that time we stole a keg of omega molecules from some douchebag aliens who were going to blow up the quadrant
    harry: or that time we played space nascar and ended up in the center of a terrorist plot
    tom: or that time we were all super horny and built a fake irish city so that we could get drunk and laid
    harry: or when we tied that guy to a chair and waited for the aliens to eat him because he wouldn't tell us what we wanted to know
    tom: oh shit remember that time i got 30 days for ignoring the wishes of some foreign government and destroying their mining operation
    harry: that was almost as crazy as the time you restored that old shuttle but then it fell in love with you and tried to kill b'elanna
    b'elanna: speaking of which remember when that bomb i made for the maquis came back and tried to kill us
    chakotay: that reminds me of when seska stole my dna and tried to impregnate herself with my child
    tom: nothing will ever compare to the time me and the captain had kids and left them on that planet
    janeway: we were young and innocent then
    tom: how many lizard years to a human year i feel like i should send a birthday card
    janeway: like 6
    tom: you don't even know you're just saying that
    janeway: you should talk you're such an absent father
    tom: oh no you didn't
    janeway: i didn't even want kids
    starfleet:
    starfleet: is there a reason you stenciled PARTY BUS on the side of voyager
    tom:
    harry:
    b'elanna:
    doctor:
    janeway: is there a reason i shouldn't have