The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Internet Dating] and the ever-present danger of a swarm of fire ants in disguise

19596979899101»

• KupotheAvengerKupotheAvenger Destroyer of Cake and other deserts.Registered User regular
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Usagi wrote: »
    Usagi wrote: »
    Ran off with an eccentric British man into some kind of blue phone box, never to be seen or heard from again.

Holy shit if the fella is a time lord my life just got really awesome

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU NOT EVERY DRUNKEN BRITISH MAN IN POSSESSION OF A BLUE CARDBOARD BOX IS A TIMELORD

AT BEST HE IS A HORNY HOBO, AT WORST HE IS A SERIAL KILLER

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

GOD DAMMIT WOMAN YOUR SKIN IS GOING TO END UP BEING A HUMAN JACKET FOR SOME ENGLISH CANNIBAL ASSHOLE WHO LOOKS LIKE A MOLDY CHRISTOPHER ECCELSTON
    tumblr_lra6o7BTEs1qh6w8to1_r1_400.gif

Appropriate.

fc: 1821-9801-1163
    Battlenet: Judgement#1243
    psn: KupoZero
    Misfits_Signature.jpg

Bobble
  • RichyRichy http://torchlightmedia.netRegistered User regular