Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Final Fantasy I clone/remake/knock-off? [Dragon Fantasy Book] That was easy, SOLVED!

ToxTox I kill threadsPunch DimensionRegistered User regular
edited December 2013 in Help / Advice Forum
So I recently saw a game on demo at Wal-mart that can only be described as Final Fantasy I for PS3/4 (can't remember which). As in, 8-bit graphics, the works. Problem is, no idea what it's called, or which platform(s) it's available on.

Help?

Wishlists! General | Gaming | Comics | Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
Tox on

• Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Dragon Fantasy Book?

Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MHGU: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212
  • ToxTox I kill threads Punch DimensionRegistered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    Dragon Fantasy Book?

YES!

Wishlists! General | Gaming | Comics | Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    Hey, that actually looks pretty fun. Might have to grab it for the Vita.

time to crash, the dawn is up, the sun gleems out glorious ps4 sunbeams and i can trade those sunbeams and do whatever i want with them.
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    KiTA wrote: »
    Hey, that actually looks pretty fun. Might have to grab it for the Vita.
    I wouldn't recommend it.

Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MHGU: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212