As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

holiday forum memorial [chat] and sausage cookoff championship

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Farcry 3 Blood Dragon is on sale.

Yesssssssss

I have the touch! I HAVE THE POWER!

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »

*goes to bribe the gaoler to "misplace" the keys*

• Options
    Vegetarians I'm sorry you cannot participate

We will make alternative arrangements to allow you to live out your delusions in peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThhfLvR4Wo8

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    That granny smith apple I just ate was tasty.

Also still giggling about the rager in my last DoTA2 game. Basically all zen about it.

Losses happen man, people mess up don't start using homophobic slurs, that just makes me report you to valve and mute you.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    I wonder what Hitachi thinks about the branding identity.

Toyota probably likes the "Toyota war" and the like, it implies good things about their product.

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    I got some gnocchi from the cafeteria. Why are they shaped like fat juicy pupæ?

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    tara strong is so fkin hot

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    @pirateluigi @spool32

You might want to check out SproutRobot.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    SCREW SAUSAGE! I DEMAND BURGERS!

Dude seek peaceful compromise not war

How about Italian sausage and beef sandwich combo

You have my attention.

Portillos bro

Coming to a southwestern city near you

sig.gif
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »

Actually some form of parasite.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    So I bought Revelations and am now looking at AC1 though I already beat it on the Xbox 360.
    Intense action rooted in reality - Experience heavy action blended with fluid and precise animations. Use a wide range of medieval weapons, and face your enemies in realistic swordfight duels.
    PFffffffffffffff

• Options
    edited December 2013

Holy shit, Beth Tezuka and Danny Vasquez are voiced by whites. The cartoon's racial diversity is a lie.

emnmnme on
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    So I bought Revelations and am now looking at AC1 though I already beat it on the Xbox 360.
    Intense action rooted in reality - Experience heavy action blended with fluid and precise animations. Use a wide range of medieval weapons, and face your enemies in realistic swordfight duels.
    PFffffffffffffff

no you can tell the swordfighting is realistic because it was made by a multinational multiethnic team of devs of all faiths

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Aioua wrote: »

Actually some form of parasite.

Hopefully it's one of those mind-control ones. Work is real boring today.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Tara Strong remains neutral with me. She gets an assload of points for all her awesome voices but loses them all for MLP: Friendship is Tragic.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Mark Hamil seems like a really cool and nice guy.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    I should go dig up what the precise FAA policy dispute was about, because it almost certainly wasn't over automation per se but an array of stuff that similarly reflected declining power of the union to maintain a threat of disruption

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    PFffffffffffffff

no you can tell the swordfighting is realistic because it was made by a multinational multiethnic team of devs of all faiths

The control scheme in AC1 was significantly more realistic, and more challenging. The puppeteer system I think it was called? I rather liked it... sad they put the game on easy mode in later iterations, even if some of the other mechanics like stealth got better.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
  • Options

I didn't know he was still doing voicework until the cartoon thread mentioned he played 'Skips' on the Regular Show cartoon.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

you should listen to him on Kevin Smith's Fatman on Batman podcast. The Episodes are The People's Joker Part 1 and 2

awesome dude

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I love that vine

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    my dad got me a dunkin donuts gift card

which is super nice and all but it's so hard to buy anything but donuts. I try to never even go in there, the odds of walking out with only a black coffee are sooo loooooow, let alone when I don't have to even spend any money.

free fucking donuts

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    mazzy why are you a criminal

other than killing our Lord I mean

• Options
    It'd be one thing if MLP was just a paycheck for her

but she defends Bronies

ugh.

Tara Stronk why u brake my hart.

• Options
    Ludious wrote: »

Staying in your closet as well.

I don't know.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    I will always be a fan of Tara Strong because of Rikku. She was fantastic.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

Google image search disagrees.

Sorry!

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

I don't know.

Every time you post, I am tempted to alert the authorities to see what would happen.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Bravest Warriors could stand to organize their episodes intelligibly, -_-

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »

I don't know.

could you maybe tidy up a bit

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular

but she defends Bronies

ugh.

She also makes fun of them just as hard.

Keep in mind she also played Toots on Drawn Together.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    rofl I love all the characters at the end in the doorway all enthralled with his dramatic weavings

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    DaemonSadi wrote: »

Google image search disagrees.

Sorry!

are your opinions naturally bad or did you study and work at it until they could become this way

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

but she defends Bronies

ugh.

she trolls the shit out of them

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
This discussion has been closed.